Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:44:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4447 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

Hello everyone, I was very interested in this project, I would like to participate in this. What do I need for this? I am ready to invest some money with my colleagues, we are interested in this project.
Hi, yes of course you can participate in this project, but for this you first join the whitelist. Go to the website and fill out the required form, good luck.
Ok, I understood, and right after that, I will have an address for transferring my investments, right? I understand the requisites will come to my mail, I just do not quite understand how it works in this project.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Hello everyone, I was very interested in this project, I would like to participate in this. What do I need for this? I am ready to invest some money with my colleagues, we are interested in this project.
Hi, yes of course you can participate in this project, but for this you first join the whitelist. Go to the website and fill out the required form, good luck.
Ok, I understood, and right after that, I will have an address for transferring my investments, right? I understand the requisites will come to my mail, I just do not quite understand how it works in this project.
Not really. It does not work that way, because so far the sales have not started yet. And so we'll have to wait a while.
Techsan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

Not really. It does not work that way, because so far the sales have not started yet. And so we'll have to wait a while.
Really? I thought the sales have already started, because the activity in this thread is quite large and I see how many users show interest in this. That's why I thought that the project is now at the peak of sales. Very strange that no.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

Really? I thought the sales have already started, because the activity in this thread is quite large and I see how many users show interest in this. That's why I thought that the project is now at the peak of sales. Very strange that no.
Nothing surprising in fact, the project gathered a huge number of interested users around of itself because the team offers a really interesting solution that interested many investors. This is the reason why such interest of users to this project is discussed.
Techsan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Nothing surprising in fact, the project gathered a huge number of interested users around of itself because the team offers a really interesting solution that interested many investors. This is the reason why such interest of users to this project is discussed.
But if you go back to the issue of sales. When exactly this will start, there are at least approximate dates, so that I will note this in my home and follow this question. I would not want to miss the start of sales. In fact, I think that the best strategy is to invest at the very start of the project, when you can get the maximum bonus for it.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

But if you go back to the issue of sales. When exactly this will start, there are at least approximate dates, so that I will note this in my home and follow this question. I would not want to miss the start of sales. In fact, I think that the best strategy is to invest at the very start of the project, when you can get the maximum bonus for it.
Yes this is a true strategy, I fully support it. Bonuses play a big role in any case. As far as I know from the data from the white paper and website, sales are scheduled to start in the summer of 2018, that is, soon.
Techsan

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Yes this is a true strategy, I fully support it. Bonuses play a big role in any case. As far as I know from the data from the white paper and website, sales are scheduled to start in the summer of 2018, that is, soon.
Still I would like more specifics on this issue, because at the moment it's summer, but sales have not yet started, as far as I understand.
kk777

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

Still I would like more specifics on this issue, because at the moment it's summer, but sales have not yet started, as far as I understand.
That's right, we all look forward to the launch of this and hope that this will happen soon. In fact, I heard somewhere that the team plans to do it in July, so I hope that these rumors will be confirmed and we will finally be able to participate in it.
Khicneog

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

Gosh, look what I've found https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

Can’t wait for the time when I will be able to buy SLP tokens. I guess it will be very great. I have never seen as well-designed project as SLP is.  It has so many interesting features.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

Can’t wait for the time when I will be able to buy SLP tokens. I guess it will be very great. I have never seen as well-designed project as SLP is.  It has so many interesting features.
It offers transparency and way to develop your business. It so great that blockchain technologies are used to improve loyalty campaigns. Do you know when the public sales will be started?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

It offers transparency and way to develop your business. It so great that blockchain technologies are used to improve loyalty campaigns. Do you know when the public sales will be started?
Unfortunately, I don’t about it anything. Probably, I have lost some important announcements. Anyway, I am sure it will happen very soon. I don’t think that SLP’s team will make community wait too long.
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Unfortunately, I don’t about it anything. Probably, I have lost some important announcements. Anyway, I am sure it will happen very soon. I don’t think that SLP’s team will make community wait too long.
I hope so. I am so excited about this project. Is there any opportunity to be the first who will buy Slp tokens? Can I become a member of the white list?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

I hope so. I am so excited about this project. Is there any opportunity to be the first who will buy Slp tokens? Can I become a member of the white list?
Everyone is excited about SLP. Well, of course there is opportunity. You just need to visit their website. There will be a form that you will fill in. After you need to send it to the manager’s email and they will answer you in a short time.
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Everyone is excited about SLP. Well, of course there is opportunity. You just need to visit their website. There will be a form that you will fill in. After you need to send it to the manager’s email and they will answer you in a short time.
It looks simply. Can you tell me about conditions? What I need to do, or the filling the form is the only condition? I want to know everything. I can’t find useful info by myself.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

It looks simply. Can you tell me about conditions? What I need to do, or the filling the form is the only condition? I want to know everything. I can’t find useful info by myself.
You just need to look more attentively. I guess all information will be in that from. You need to wright the amount what you want to spend on slp tokens. It is the only thing I know.
amanai

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

You just need to look more attentively. I guess all information will be in that from. You need to wright the amount what you want to spend on slp tokens. It is the only thing I know.
Ok. Perhaps, I should text to their managers and find it out by myself. I Hope I will first person who will buy SLP tokens. I am gonna be proud of myself.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Day by day SLP is getting stronger. I hope they will have enough power and ambitions to make all their ideas real. Who knows their plans for this summer?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

Ok. Perhaps, I should text to their managers and find it out by myself. I Hope I will first person who will buy SLP tokens. I am gonna be proud of myself.
I wish you good luck, dude. Project gets stronger when there such enthusiasts like you. I am convinced that you will achieve all of your goals.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:47:09 PM

Day by day SLP is getting stronger. I hope they will have enough power and ambitions to make all their ideas real. Who knows their plans for this summer?
They will make the final version of their white paper in accordance to their road map. Also, I know that they going to begin crowdsales. I guess that will happen as it is planned.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: