Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:35:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4071 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:14 PM

I'm wondering if this project has any competitors at the moment, and what differences in this case is this project from them.
In fact, I'm not sure that it has competitors at the moment, at least the project team states that competitors are only beginning to appear and at the moment is not able to present a product of this level.
And in what this product is so special. After all, in fact it is a fairly simple idea, or am I wrong?
This is the whole point. It seems like a simple idea, in fact it is a platform for creating and holding bounty campaigns for various companies. And allowing through simple to ask users to earn tokens.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

I'm wondering if this project has any competitors at the moment, and what differences in this case is this project from them.
In fact, I'm not sure that it has competitors at the moment, at least the project team states that competitors are only beginning to appear and at the moment is not able to present a product of this level.
And in what this product is so special. After all, in fact it is a fairly simple idea, or am I wrong?
This is the whole point. It seems like a simple idea, in fact it is a platform for creating and holding bounty campaigns for various companies. And allowing through simple to ask users to earn tokens.
But all the same there is a question of cost of it. Will this be beneficial for the customer?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

But all the same there is a question of cost of it. Will this be beneficial for the customer?
This is the advantage that the cost of such an advertising campaign is not high, it is very effective, therefore it looks like a very profitable offer on the market. So I think this project has every chance of becoming very successful in its own sphere.
leptoon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:12:32 PM

This is the advantage that the cost of such an advertising campaign is not high, it is very effective, therefore it looks like a very profitable offer on the market. So I think this project has every chance of becoming very successful in its own sphere.
In this case, I consider this project extremely interesting. I will follow the development of this.
leptoon

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

I like that they are going to use the rating system of customers and the customer. This helps to achieve the maximum result and achieve the goal.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

it's a nice project. the prize rate offered for the participants is very good.

bounty: 4% and airdrop: 20%.   Shocked

where can I see detailed information about campaign dates?
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?
Eliza beth

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

today, the importance of secrecy is enormous. in this project, such an application can be used between chains. I'm following this project.
egretia
WSemanek

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

I like the concept. Best of luck!
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?

Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.
In fact, I think this is not the only advantage of such work.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

What do you mean? Can you explain?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Take a look at a really real project.

Professionals should have control over who can receive their professional data and how others can use it. Our decentralized professional ecosystem helps you get compensated for your data, making intermediaries unnecessary.

Profede is the next generation of professional data privacy. Thanks to blockchain, you can be sure your data is protected.   

https://profede.com                                                                                                       
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues. Huh
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues. Huh
Yes it is important, I agree. To solve this problem, developers use many different tools. More on this you can read in whitepaper. Wink
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

Yes it is important, I agree. To solve this problem, developers use many different tools. More on this you can read in whitepaper. Wink
Ok, thanks, I'll check it, thanks for the help.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

This platform has undeniable advantages over other, this is what attracts me to this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: