Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

What kind of prospects can we talk about within this project?
What exactly do you mean? what are the prospects? This project offers advertising services for its customers, advertising is always a promising otral, it's obvious.
Yes, I understand this, but at the moment there are a lot of different companies on the market that offer advertising services, this is a vast and large market where it's very hard to compete, I'm curious that there is especially this project, which can be a significant advantage over other advertising campaigns .
Obviously, a significant advantage is that it offers live traffic. Since the work is based on mutually beneficial cooperation between the customer and employees, we receive live traffic and a really working advertising campaign, in contrast to what is on the market now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

What exactly do you mean? what are the prospects? This project offers advertising services for its customers, advertising is always a promising otral, it's obvious.
Yes, I understand this, but at the moment there are a lot of different companies on the market that offer advertising services, this is a vast and large market where it's very hard to compete, I'm curious that there is especially this project, which can be a significant advantage over other advertising campaigns .
Obviously, a significant advantage is that it offers live traffic. Since the work is based on mutually beneficial cooperation between the customer and employees, we receive live traffic and a really working advertising campaign, in contrast to what is on the market now.
And what exactly is represented now, why do you think this is less effective than what the team suggests in the framework of this project?
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

And what exactly is represented now, why do you think this is less effective than what the team suggests in the framework of this project?
Because at the moment such mass tasks are solved through the use of bots, and this carries a low efficiency. This project uses the idea of holding a bounty campaign for any project. It can be an ICO or whatever.
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Because at the moment such mass tasks are solved through the use of bots, and this carries a low efficiency. This project uses the idea of holding a bounty campaign for any project. It can be an ICO or whatever.
I understood what you mean, yes it really can bring much more than a regular advertising campaign. The only question is how far the various tasks will be performed by end users.
Kheg

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

I understood what you mean, yes it really can bring much more than a regular advertising campaign. The only question is how far the various tasks will be performed by end users.
It is for this purpose that this project exists, users who perform various tasks simply will not be able to get paid if they do not perform various tasks. And it will all be managed by this system.
emontmon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

It is for this purpose that this project exists, users who perform various tasks simply will not be able to get paid if they do not perform various tasks. And it will all be managed by this system.
It all looks rather interesting and curious, I would like to see it in the final version. I hope the team will succeed and this project will be successful.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

And when exactly will the sale of tokens start? I can participate in this right now?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

And when exactly will the sale of tokens start? I can participate in this right now?
No, not yet. May 26 starts a private sale and a month later it will be available for everyone else.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

No, not yet. May 26 starts a private sale and a month later it will be available for everyone else.
Ok, I get it. And what's the point of creating a private sale of tokens? If you can immediately make it available to everyone.
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:27:39 PM

Ok, I get it. And what's the point of creating a private sale of tokens? If you can immediately make it available to everyone.
During the closed sale period, a limited number of tokens will be available at a special price. This is usually done for large investors who want to invest large sums in the project, for example 20,000-50,000 $
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:37:57 PM

During the closed sale period, a limited number of tokens will be available at a special price. This is usually done for large investors who want to invest large sums in the project, for example 20,000-50,000 $
I understand, thanks for this information I will keep in mind. And what about the cost of tokens? Is this already known? And will there be any bonuses for investors?
leptoon

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

I understand, thanks for this information I will keep in mind. And what about the cost of tokens? Is this already known? And will there be any bonuses for investors?
Regarding bonuses, I can not tell you anything, you can ask about this in the telegram channel of the project. With the cost of the cost, preliminary information indicates that one token will have a value of $ 0.01
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Who thinks about the future prospects of the projects and the upcoming ICO?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

I think the project can become very popular among freelancers, especially those people who are fond of cryptocurrency. The project takes place and this platform will have practical application
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

I think the project can become very popular among freelancers, especially those people who are fond of cryptocurrency. The project takes place and this platform will have practical application
Does the project have clear competitors in this field? I've never seen anything like this before.
vvv8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

Does the project have clear competitors in this field? I've never seen anything like this before.
I met something similar, decentralized labor markets and so on. But all these projects are only at an early stage of processing and for the most part are different areas of activity. I would not call freelance and official employment related concepts
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

I met something similar, decentralized labor markets and so on. But all these projects are only at an early stage of processing and for the most part are different areas of activity. I would not call freelance and official employment related concepts
Generally, the project is very attractive for investment. You need to learn more about the details of the ICO and the development team
vvv8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Generally, the project is very attractive for investment. You need to learn more about the details of the ICO and the development team
In this forum, there is a section related to the work and part-time work in the field of cryptocurrency.  There is certainly a need for such a platform.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

In this forum, there is a section related to the work and part-time work in the field of cryptocurrency.  There is certainly a need for such a platform.
You are right, this kind of activity today is very popular and with every interest in it will only increase.
vvv8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

You are right, this kind of activity today is very popular and with every interest in it will only increase.
Yes, and without marketing is now especially new and novice projects which really do not have any community or recognition or high-profile names in the development team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: