Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:19:09 PM

the creation of a decentralized freelance platform for earning money even for beginner freelancers was an excellent idea! I'm sure there will be a large number of participants! besides, an attractive fact is that the earnings of participants will be in the crypto currency Wink Wink
I agree. I can say that the platform has significant advantages, so that enterprises that have a budget to pay for SMM and marketing services will also be interested, since Lancer attracts real users who will participate in community advertising to the ICO.
moreover, apart from organic advertising, Lancer is also a kind of center of personnel for finding steep talents and provides solutions for the most non-standard tasks for crowdsale and blockchain projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

I would like to note that the platform assumes flexibility of payments and a minimum fee for tokens. there is a currency such as BTC, ETH, BCH, LNW. this gives each participant the right to choose which currency to pay.
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

I would like to note that the platform assumes flexibility of payments and a minimum fee for tokens. there is a currency such as BTC, ETH, BCH, LNW. this gives each participant the right to choose which currency to pay.
in addition, you can hire an employee depending on his rating. You can mark the filters and see workers with a certain rating. it is convenient, because the customer can only be guaranteed to hire the best employee!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I like in this project that the platform provides not only complex tasks, but also simple ones. as well as earnings focused on the monetization of most of the time spent by users on the Internet. just you can comment on the articles on Facebook and get paid for it!
a1471989

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

I like in this project that the platform provides not only complex tasks, but also simple ones. as well as earnings focused on the monetization of most of the time spent by users on the Internet. just you can comment on the articles on Facebook and get paid for it!
I agree, this is really a good for those who do not have special skills, but want to earn money. the platform gives a whole new perspective on freelance work: you choose only what you like!
kk777

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

guys, please note that investors also benefit from the platform: this is an increase in the cost of markers, as well as favorable payment terms, which will be an extremely important fact for them.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

guys, please note that investors also benefit from the platform: this is an increase in the cost of markers, as well as favorable payment terms, which will be an extremely important fact for them.
I agree, and as far as I understand, the first fact is guaranteed, since the LNW tokens will be subsequently transferred to the crypto exchange, and the symbolic price of the token at $ 0.01 will be increased several times!
a1471989

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

friends, in general, the platform is excellent! in addition, the pre-sale period has begun - this is an event that I have been waiting for for a long time and I do not want to miss it! Cool Cool
yukiyama

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:53:28 AM

I wish good luck for the idea.
Interesting website, in right mind website.  Good luck dev's.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:32:19 PM

I am so excited about the start of token sales. I guess it is really awesome because this project is promising. Lancer has undeniable advantages that will help it be more attractive than its competitors.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

I am so excited about the start of token sales. I guess it is really awesome because this project is promising. Lancer has undeniable advantages that will help it be more attractive than its competitors.
Wow. Finally, it happened. I agree that this platform has many interesting features and I also hope that could take a nice place on the market because there is a great competition. Why are you so sure about it?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Wow. Finally, it happened. I agree that this platform has many interesting features and I also hope that could take a nice place on the market because there is a great competition. Why are you so sure about it?
Look, I guess this platform offers a dramatically new approach to the current problem with bounty campaigns. Also, it can be a nice way to make adoption to cryptocurrencies easier if you know what I mean.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

Look, I guess this platform offers a dramatically new approach to the current problem with bounty campaigns. Also, it can be a nice way to make adoption to cryptocurrencies easier if you know what I mean.
It is true. Well, maybe a should be more attentive to this project and those opportunities that it gives. Can you tell me some details about the token sale? I don’t know anything about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

It is true. Well, maybe a should be more attentive to this project and those opportunities that it gives. Can you tell me some details about the token sale? I don’t know anything about it.
Of course, I can help you. The public sales were started yesterday. I think you need to hurry up because developers made an announcement that they’ve sold 36% of the reserved pool. It is really impressive.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

Of course, I can help you. The public sales were started yesterday. I think you need to hurry up because developers made an announcement that they’ve sold 36% of the reserved pool. It is really impressive.
Wow. It is an incredible result for the first day. I guess developers made I great job. Does Lancer offer some bonuses? I am really interested in this sale now.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Wow. It is an incredible result for the first day. I guess developers made I great job. Does Lancer offer some bonuses? I am really interested in this sale now.
Yes, they have a nice a bonus. The 35% bonus ends in 4 days. It will be much lower and I don’t think that there will be a better offer than this one. You need to take this chance and you will have the maximum profit.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:15 PM

Yes, they have a nice a bonus. The 35% bonus ends in 4 days. It will be much lower and I don’t think that there will be a better offer than this one. You need to take this chance and you will have the maximum profit.
Thank you for your advice. I guess you are right. Lancer has a great potential. I could be sorry if I wouldn’t participate in the crowd sales. Good luck, Lancer’s! I am sure that you will be successful.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:45:02 PM

Thank you for your advice. I guess you are right. Lancer has a great potential. I could be sorry if I wouldn’t participate in the crowd sales. Good luck, Lancer’s! I am sure that you will be successful.
I am glad that I have helped you. You need to be attentive because there is a surge in the cost of Ethereum transactions. Please set up a higher gas. It could be useful for you.  
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

It is a great project with a strong team and promising idea! It is so awesome that the token sale is started. I guess everyone, who see bright future of this project need to take a part in this sale.
a1471989

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

guys, this project is a great opportunity to prove yourself in the field of freelancing to both professionals and beginners. and for investors there is a pleasant news in the form of selling tokens Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: