Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4065 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Given the fact that freelancers are often deceived blockchain platform for this kind of activity will have much by the way and completely eliminate fraud on the platform
You have absolutely correctly noticed one of the key features of this platform. Freelance as a kind of activity is very unstable and no one gives you any guarantees that you will get money for the work done
In general, the issuance of any work interested in the developers of various projects and in most cases you will receive a reward for the work done. Still, you need to carefully approach this issue and distinguish the fraud from the real employer
What kind of activity will be available for employees on this platform, can you give any specific examples?
Different types of translations, the creation of any activity, the coverage of different work related to the promotion of various projects is very wide everyone will be able to find work on their preferences and skills
This kind of PR is normal? I think if the project is really worth it calm can do without different types of marketing
You should be well aware of how hard it is to promote new projects to the masses. In general, the cryptocurrency industry is just beginning to take root in people's lives. Within the community, it is quite difficult to do so many developers have to resort to various kinds of services
Maybe you're right. But there are projects that one idea can catch thousands of people? Which collect huge sums on ICO without the use of such methods of advertising and PR.
In such projects, everything is much more complicated than you think. The organization of large and really worth projects is a very difficult task that requires a very large experience in all areas ranging from marketing and ending with some technical components
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

How can we assess the further growth potential of this token ? What mark will he be able to reach?  Who has any idea about this?
Chapman-Hana

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Expect many investor maintenance your idea when ICO will start.
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

How can we assess the further growth potential of this token ? What mark will he be able to reach?  Who has any idea about this?
Given that the preliminary total number of tokens is 250000000 and the price of one token is $0.01. Then by simple mathematical operations, we can conclude that this coin is where to grow and the growth margin it is very huge based on the total number of coins
bitokman

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Given that the preliminary total number of tokens is 250000000 and the price of one token is $0.01. Then by simple mathematical operations, we can conclude that this coin is where to grow and the growth margin it is very huge based on the total number of coins
If we discard all existing factors that affect the growth of the token price, then perhaps you are right. What about the implementation of the project, the number of users and much more
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

If we discard all existing factors that affect the growth of the token price, then perhaps you are right. What about the implementation of the project, the number of users and much more
I thought in with the implementation and the number of people should not have questions. Everyone understands that the platform is quite promising and over time it will have a huge number of users for both employers and employees.
bitokman

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I thought in with the implementation and the number of people should not have questions. Everyone understands that the platform is quite promising and over time it will have a huge number of users for both employers and employees.
I do not quite understand the applicability of this platform regarding cryptocurrency . Are there really so many freelancers that the guys from the development team decided to create such a platform?
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

I do not quite understand the applicability of this platform regarding cryptocurrency . Are there really so many freelancers that the guys from the development team decided to create such a platform?
There are more than you think. Almost every 3 people who are engaged in cryptocurrency earns it in some third-party way excluding trading and mining.
bitokman

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

There are more than you think. Almost every 3 people who are engaged in cryptocurrency earns it in some third-party way excluding trading and mining.
I always thought that freelancing is a one-time job that does not bring a stable income. And as there is always a risk that you will be deceived.
Rochisu

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Looking for something more amusing here! Engaging website, consistent logo!  Good luck guys.
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

I always thought that freelancing is a one-time job that does not bring a stable income. And as there is always a risk that you will be deceived.
The forum has a whole section dedicated to the work. Go and read how many different proposals are received daily from various projects. This area is young and very rapidly developing so that the developers hit the target by choosing the right vector of development
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

How will the competence and experience of employees be determined? Will some kind of resume be provided? Or will some other ranking methods be used?
Techsan

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

How will the competence and experience of employees be determined? Will some kind of resume be provided? Or will some other ranking methods be used?
Summary of course is the main of the most important indicators of the employee, will also work staff center that will help to identify talented employees
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Summary of course is the main of the most important indicators of the employee, will also work staff center that will help to identify talented employees
The platform has a very wide range of features and pretty good functionality . I hope the developers will successfully hold an ICO and collect the necessary amount
Thotodia

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

I am check in website on your plan, It is really good.
Very nice approach, wondrous plan, reasoned project!
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about features of this platform. I want to know what exactly will be able to do employee? Will employees be able to provide feedbacks about the employer?
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about features of this platform. I want to know what exactly will be able to do employee? Will employees be able to provide feedbacks about the employer?
Well, there is a special ranking system for employers. Employees will get ranks too. This system offers a fair and transparent way for business relations. Lancers will be able to get a job and earn money for finished tasks.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Well, there is a special ranking system for employers. Employees will get ranks too. This system offers a fair and transparent way for business relations. Lancers will be able to get a job and earn money for finished tasks.
Wow. It looks nice. What about the payment system? How it will be provided? Are there any guarantees that employers will for finished tasks for sure?
MauriceC

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Unprejudiced business, a very excellent plan, outstanding website!
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

Wow. It looks nice. What about the payment system? How it will be provided? Are there any guarantees that employers will for finished tasks for sure?
Of course. This payment system cannot be cheated. Tokens will be written off immediately after the posting a request for a task. Fortunately, employer will get money only after the task will be finished and employer will be satisfied with the final result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: