Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Yes, of course, because a lot of people are participating in the bounty program at the moment. If their number will grow at a similar pace, then a large number of people will recognize the project!

This is fine, thank you very much for sharing this information, it is very important for me. The information is very useful!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:53:46 AM

For me, one question is interesting, if you can help me, I will be happy. Do you think the project's token will be able to enter the stock exchange after the end of ISO?
Seidr

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

For me, one question is interesting, if you can help me, I will be happy. Do you think the project's token will be able to enter the stock exchange after the end of ISO?

Why do you doubt it? I am sure that the project is not false, it has a lot of activity. I am sure that the project will have a good future
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

Why do you doubt it? I am sure that the project is not false, it has a lot of activity. I am sure that the project will have a good future

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost
Seidr

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

I'm wondering if this project has any competitors at the moment, and what differences in this case is this project from them.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

I'm wondering if this project has any competitors at the moment, and what differences in this case is this project from them.
In fact, I'm not sure that it has competitors at the moment, at least the project team states that competitors are only beginning to appear and at the moment is not able to present a product of this level.
emontmon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

In fact, I'm not sure that it has competitors at the moment, at least the project team states that competitors are only beginning to appear and at the moment is not able to present a product of this level.
And in what this product is so special. After all, in fact it is a fairly simple idea, or am I wrong?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:57 AM

And in what this product is so special. After all, in fact it is a fairly simple idea, or am I wrong?
This is the whole point. It seems like a simple idea, in fact it is a platform for creating and holding bounty campaigns for various companies. And allowing through simple to ask users to earn tokens.
emontmon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

This is the whole point. It seems like a simple idea, in fact it is a platform for creating and holding bounty campaigns for various companies. And allowing through simple to ask users to earn tokens.
But all the same there is a question of cost of it. Will this be beneficial for the customer?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

But all the same there is a question of cost of it. Will this be beneficial for the customer?
This is the advantage that the cost of such an advertising campaign is not high, it is very effective, therefore it looks like a very profitable offer on the market. So I think this project has every chance of becoming very successful in its own sphere.
emontmon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

This is the advantage that the cost of such an advertising campaign is not high, it is very effective, therefore it looks like a very profitable offer on the market. So I think this project has every chance of becoming very successful in its own sphere.
In this case, I consider this project extremely interesting. I will follow the development of this.
leptoon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

If I understand correctly, this is mainly intended for the freelancers market, right?
Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.
leptoon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

Yes, in some ways this is so. Because the number of freelancers around the world is growing, now many people find it more convenient to work at home from their PC in a comfortable environment and receive decent money for it.
In fact, I think this is not the only advantage of such work.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

What do you mean? Can you explain?
leptoon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

I meant that many users are ready to combine their work, for example to work officially and freelance to do in their spare time. That's why this is gaining such popularity.
Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
leptoon

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Yes, I agree with this project they hit the mark. This affects exactly the class of the audience that is able to perform assigned tasks and this will work effectively.
But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues. Huh
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

But I still have some questions and complexities that make me think about it. For example, there is no trust in terms of payments between the employee and the customer. I wonder how they are going to solve these issues. Huh
Yes it is important, I agree. To solve this problem, developers use many different tools. More on this you can read in whitepaper. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: