Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Hey, everyone! The project offers a revolution for ico bounty campaigns and freelance market. Also, I see that this project has a high-speed pace of development. It means very much to me because it shows how much developers are interested in their success.
Well, I guess you are right. But, I am not sure about their success. The idea is great but there are so many competitors. Are you really sure about this project and its future?
Yes, I am sure. Lancers offers much more than other websites where you can find a job. There are high fees and less opportunities. I don’t think that you can deny that Lancer makes the crypto community stronger. It could help to include cryptocurrencies in daily life.
Perhaps, you are right. I just need to find out more about lancer network to make right conclusions. Can you tell me about last lancer’s news, please? I will help me so much.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Hey, everyone! The project offers a revolution for ico bounty campaigns and freelance market. Also, I see that this project has a high-speed pace of development. It means very much to me because it shows how much developers are interested in their success.
Well, I guess you are right. But, I am not sure about their success. The idea is great but there are so many competitors. Are you really sure about this project and its future?
Yes, I am sure. Lancers offers much more than other websites where you can find a job. There are high fees and less opportunities. I don’t think that you can deny that Lancer makes the crypto community stronger. It could help to include cryptocurrencies in daily life.
Perhaps, you are right. I just need to find out more about lancer network to make right conclusions. Can you tell me about last lancer’s news, please? I will help me so much.
Of course, I can. Recently, they’ve announced that they have found new partner. It is an investor-project environment for secure multistep release of funds. It is called Jury.online. I am convinced that this partnership is promising for both parts. 
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Of course, I can. Recently, they’ve announced that they have found new partner. It is an investor-project environment for secure multistep release of funds. It is called Jury.online. I am convinced that this partnership is promising for both parts. 
It is nice to hear that Lancer has strong and successful partners. Jury.online will be great helper in achieving their plans. I guess there are many other interesting news about the project. Do you know more?
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

It is nice to hear that Lancer has strong and successful partners. Jury.online will be great helper in achieving their plans. I guess there are many other interesting news about the project. Do you know more?
Actually, I know. Recently developers have made an update for the platform. They’ve added personal account to verify new users. You can take a look if you click on the “Join the white list” on their official website. I guess you need to follow Lancers official accounts in social media to stay tuned. It will be easier.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:35:17 PM

Actually, I know. Recently developers have made an update for the platform. They’ve added personal account to verify new users. You can take a look if you click on the “Join the white list” on their official website. I guess you need to follow Lancers official accounts in social media to stay tuned. It will be easier.
Thanks for your advice. I will find link and read all information posted there. So, now I understand why you were so excited about developers work. They really make a great job in a short time.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:44:38 PM

Thanks for your advice. I will find link and read all information posted there. So, now I understand why you were so excited about developers work. They really make a great job in a short time.
That’s right. This project will find its public and will change the market situation. I am glad that you have changed your mind about this project and I am sure that soon more people will be inspired by Lancer too. It is only a matter of time.
SamuelN

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

That’s right. This project will find its public and will change the market situation. I am glad that you have changed your mind about this project and I am sure that soon more people will be inspired by Lancer too. It is only a matter of time.
I am sure about it. Also, it will happen because the is less than 7 days left till the start of pre-ico. Crypto community will appreciate the financial attractiveness of this project and everyone will get what they want.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

Greetings, fellows!
good idea, trust in the future can run by the planned! Informed project, engaging website!

I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? And where exactly?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

Lancer is really something special. It is a unique platform that gives many interesting opportunities for employees, employers and even ico developers. I guess it can change the way of bounty campaign management.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

Lancer is really something special. It is a unique platform that gives many interesting opportunities for employees, employers and even ico developers. I guess it can change the way of bounty campaign management.
Yes, these are advantages are pretty obvious. Are you sure absolutely about this project? I read many reviews and I am impressed but I still have doubts. I am a meticulous person and I want to be sure about it 100%
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

Yes, these are advantages are pretty obvious. Are you sure absolutely about this project? I read many reviews and I am impressed but I still have doubts. I am a meticulous person and I want to be sure about it 100%
Well, I can’t give you any financial advices but I can say that I can’t say anything bad about Lancer. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable and developers show sustainable outcome. You need to make your own conclusions.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

Well, I can’t give you any financial advices but I can say that I can’t say anything bad about Lancer. Its financial attractiveness is undeniable and developers show sustainable outcome. You need to make your own conclusions.
Ok. Maybe I just need more information to be more confident. So, what you can say about security of this platform. I guess it is really important, especially when payment transactions are involved.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

Ok. Maybe I just need more information to be more confident. So, what you can say about security of this platform. I guess it is really important, especially when payment transactions are involved.
You are absolutely right. That’s why developers have chosen the blockchain technology. Lancer has high-standard security protocols against third-party frauds and other cyber-attacks. Also, they have a special algorithm to manage users accounts.
Berry-Tom

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

Looks good project.
Seamless results, aware logo!  Good luck fellows!
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

You are absolutely right. That’s why developers have chosen the blockchain technology. Lancer has high-standard security protocols against third-party frauds and other cyber-attacks. Also, they have a special algorithm to manage users accounts.
It is nice to see that Lancer has a well-designed security system. I guess many users will appreciate that. Can you tell me more about this algorithm? This information will be very useful for me.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

It is nice to see that Lancer has a well-designed security system. I guess many users will appreciate that. Can you tell me more about this algorithm? This information will be very useful for me.
This algorithm gives an opportunity to effectively manage usernames and passwords. It means that the user authentication system acts as the key. I am sure that it will help to avoid many problems. Besides, will be transparent thank to blockchain.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

This algorithm gives an opportunity to effectively manage usernames and passwords. It means that the user authentication system acts as the key. I am sure that it will help to avoid many problems. Besides, will be transparent thank to blockchain.
Yes, it is the best part in using blockchain. As I understand Lancer platform is accountable for fair payments to the parties involved in a transaction. Am I right?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Yes, it is the best part in using blockchain. As I understand Lancer platform is accountable for fair payments to the parties involved in a transaction. Am I right?
Yep, you are absolutely right. Lancer’s payment system cannot be cheated. Employees will be paid only when the task will be finished, but tokens from the employer’s account will be written after the request formation.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:17:11 PM

Yep, you are absolutely right. Lancer’s payment system cannot be cheated. Employees will be paid only when the task will be finished, but tokens from the employer’s account will be written after the request formation.
I have never heard that platforms like Lancers have a system like this. Developers really did a great job and I hope they will be rewarded for this. I guess it is the safest platform to earn cryptocurrencies. It is a fair and transparent platform that gives a possibility for everyone to find a job no matter where they live or how they look like. I guess it has a great future
JavierGr

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

The main object that in the future it has guarantee the development of the project.
 Good luck fellows!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: