Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about features of this platform. I want to know what exactly will be able to do employee? Will employees be able to provide feedbacks about the employer?
Well, there is a special ranking system for employers. Employees will get ranks too. This system offers a fair and transparent way for business relations. Lancers will be able to get a job and earn money for finished tasks.
Wow. It looks nice. What about the payment system? How it will be provided? Are there any guarantees that employers will for finished tasks for sure?
Of course. This payment system cannot be cheated. Tokens will be written off immediately after the posting a request for a task. Fortunately, employer will get money only after the task will be finished and employer will be satisfied with the final result.
Yes, it is a really very fair system. Employees really will be paid and will get money for their work. I hope developers created a safe system because it is so important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:00:21 AM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about features of this platform. I want to know what exactly will be able to do employee? Will employees be able to provide feedbacks about the employer?
Well, there is a special ranking system for employers. Employees will get ranks too. This system offers a fair and transparent way for business relations. Lancers will be able to get a job and earn money for finished tasks.
Wow. It looks nice. What about the payment system? How it will be provided? Are there any guarantees that employers will for finished tasks for sure?
Of course. This payment system cannot be cheated. Tokens will be written off immediately after the posting a request for a task. Fortunately, employer will get money only after the task will be finished and employer will be satisfied with the final result.
Yes, it is a really very fair system. Employees really will be paid and will get money for their work. I hope developers created a safe system because it is so important.
Yes, this platform is based on blockchain. This technology can provide security of crypto assets. There is no sense to have money if there is no security. If I get it right you want to find work thanks to Lancer Network.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:10:15 AM

Yes, this platform is based on blockchain. This technology can provide security of crypto assets. There is no sense to have money if there is no security. If I get it right you want to find work thanks to Lancer Network.
You are right. It seems to me a nice opportunity. I can’t wait for the official launch. Many people will be able to find an easy way to earn money. I know that employers have many advantages too.
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

You are right. It seems to me a nice opportunity. I can’t wait for the official launch. Many people will be able to find an easy way to earn money. I know that employers have many advantages too.
I am sure that thousands of people will improve their prosperity thanks to this platform. Of course, it is very attractive for employers. Lancer will save their money. It is a cheap way to make good advertisement.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:26:07 AM

I am sure that thousands of people will improve their prosperity thanks to this platform. Of course, it is very attractive for employers. Lancer will save their money. It is a cheap way to make good advertisement.
Also, they will be able to hire only those workers that have good ranks, or whoever they want to hire. I guess labor market really needs something like Lancer.
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:27 AM

Also, they will be able to hire only those workers that have good ranks, or whoever they want to hire. I guess labor market really needs something like Lancer.
True. It is so sweet that employees with different skills will be able to earn money no matter where they live, how they look like and how qualified they are.
ranlovic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:42 AM

I expect you advance.
Flawless approach, really good logo, unbiased plan!
MattDonahue

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

Hope you discover pretty resources to develop your project!
Really well approach, a rather interesting activity, sensible design!  Good luck!
Mike-Ria

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

I hope your plan runs happily! Riveting job, impeccably website, arguable logo!
ranlovic

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

I have checked all the details of your idea and all is really very nice.
 Good luck DEVs!
PatriciaGo

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

Such business are becoming useful!
Very nice idea, flawless activity, rational project.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:15:24 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
a1471989

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:12 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: