Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

developers came up with a cool idea - both users and investors as a result of interaction increase the value of the ecosystem. besides, this business is focused on ICO, and they are quite popular now.
it will be important to mention the payments. they can be performed both in the main crypto-currencies and in the LNW tokens. this is also very convenient.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

developers came up with a cool idea - both users and investors as a result of interaction increase the value of the ecosystem. besides, this business is focused on ICO, and they are quite popular now.
it will be important to mention the payments. they can be performed both in the main crypto-currencies and in the LNW tokens. this is also very convenient.
and taking into account the symbolic price of the token - $ 0.01 - it is profitable. It is necessary that all tokens be bought out, otherwise they will be burned. the project is useful, therefore there will be many participants from both sides.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

this project is the best, whatever one may say. these are real users of SMM, earnings without investments, a convenient website and interesting tasks.
Geminis_Beya

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

Greetings, all!
I hope that the business will carry out all that has been planned.
amanai

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

this project is the best, whatever one may say. these are real users of SMM, earnings without investments, a convenient website and interesting tasks.
much depends on team's cohesion and experience. here are just young and promising developers who are developing the project and making it better every day!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

much depends on team's cohesion and experience. here are just young and promising developers who are developing the project and making it better every day!
it is curious what will happen next. Now, as I understand, the launch of the exchange and the beta platform is planned. I hope that this will be in the current year.
Klacik

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

it is curious what will happen next. Now, as I understand, the launch of the exchange and the beta platform is planned. I hope that this will be in the current year.
judging by the road map, a lot of interesting things are planned for this year. In addition, what are you talking about, it is also planned to launch ICO and improve the current working product.
amanai

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

judging by the road map, a lot of interesting things are planned for this year. In addition, what are you talking about, it is also planned to launch ICO and improve the current working product.
as for the mobile application, it would solve all the problems. then wherever it is possible, I will find a job. anywhere. A compact and useful application would be very handy.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

as for the mobile application, it would solve all the problems. then wherever it is possible, I will find a job. anywhere. A compact and useful application would be very handy.
I agree. it did not take long to wait. most likely, it will be at the end of the year. the nearest event is the stock exchange and beta beta platform.
Klacik

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

in general, this platform is the best that I have seen. I would like to see the development continue on and the project has reached a new level of the market, without competition and with new ideas!  Cool Cool
NickGe

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I want the idea advance. Absorbing job, able to recognize vision!  Good luck all.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

Lancer’s team are doing a great job. They work even when everybody is watching the world cup. These guys really know what they need to do to be successful.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

Lancer’s team are doing a great job. They work even when everybody is watching the world cup. These guys really know what they need to do to be successful.
The project looks well-designed and I am sure that it will be in a great demand. Why did you decided that developers work during the world cup?
Hanpixiry

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

The plan will be useful. Very nice website, credible website.  Good luck!
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

The project looks well-designed and I am sure that it will be in a great demand. Why did you decided that developers work during the world cup?
I just follow their facebook account. There is always interesting news about the project. Recently they’ve made an announcement that developers improved somehow the system. I am so excited about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

I just follow their facebook account. There is always interesting news about the project. Recently they’ve made an announcement that developers improved somehow the system. I am so excited about it.
Wow. It is so nice. This project is something outstanding. Can you tell me details about these updates? I want to know what developers improved exactly.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

Wow. It is so nice. This project is something outstanding. Can you tell me details about these updates? I want to know what developers improved exactly.
Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about it. They will publish an article that will describe the whole details soon.  I guess it will be something amazing. The project is supported by so many people.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

Unfortunately, I don’t know nothing about it. They will publish an article that will describe the whole details soon.  I guess it will be something amazing. The project is supported by so many people.
I agree with this assertion. Recently I have read that Lancer was listed on the icolink.com. It says something. Crypto community took this project seriously. I am really proud of them.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

I agree with this assertion. Recently I have read that Lancer was listed on the icolink.com. It says something. Crypto community took this project seriously. I am really proud of them.
Really? Icolink is a distinguished source. It looks impressive. I am sure that it won’t be the last site that will appreciate Lancer. It has a great potential on the freelance market.
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

Really? Icolink is a distinguished source. It looks impressive. I am sure that it won’t be the last site that will appreciate Lancer. It has a great potential on the freelance market.
True. It has more potential in bounty management. Many icos will be happy to use this service because a good bounty campaign is 30% of the success. It is obvious for people that worked with crypto projects for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: