Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
You mean that it helps users earn money, are you talking about this?
Or do you mean something else?
Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockbuster. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:21:44 PM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockbuster. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.
But in fact at the moment there are many ICO projects that offer bounty campaigns for participation and in order to earn some money. Do you think this will be a substitute for these campaigns?
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

But in fact at the moment there are many ICO projects that offer bounty campaigns for participation and in order to earn some money. Do you think this will be a substitute for these campaigns?
I do not think that this project will be able to completely replace it, and that the campaign bounties will completely disappear, no. But it can become a part of it. Because the team offers a convenient service both for users who want to earn money and for employers who can easily organize it.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

I do not think that this project will be able to completely replace it, and that the campaign bounties will completely disappear, no. But it can become a part of it. Because the team offers a convenient service both for users who want to earn money and for employers who can easily organize it.
In principle, it makes some sense if there are any guarantees that for the work done I will be guaranteed to receive the income that I counted.
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

In principle, it makes some sense if there are any guarantees that for the work done I will be guaranteed to receive the income that I counted.
That is why this software product uses smart contracts, which will guarantee that all tasks completed will be paid for.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:50:04 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:14:38 PM by boomertoo

That is why this software product uses smart contracts, which will guarantee that all tasks completed will be paid for.
In principle, this sounds logical, in this case, neither side will have the opportunity to somehow deceive or change the conditions that were established in the beginning. This is a great solution, in my opinion!
Techsan

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Indeed, it turns out that the service is very interesting and relevant for traders. I understand that all this will work with the help of smart contracts, right?
Understood what you're talking about. Then it's excellent. But it will be incredibly difficult to develop your product where users prefer not to use these capabilities, right? What kind of strategists are they going to choose?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

I saw what kind of analytical work the failure of the project team is and it's really impressive. This once again proves that the team is serious about its project and intends to really try to do it well.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

I saw what kind of analytical work the failure of the project team is and it's really impressive. This once again proves that the team is serious about its project and intends to really try to do it well.
What kind of analytical work are you talking about, can you clarify?
I'm a little bit just do not understand you, because the project seems to be completely different, is not I right?
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

I'm a little bit just do not understand you, because the project seems to be completely different, is not I right?

I'm talking about the analyst of similar projects that offer similar services on the market. They analyzed these projects and calculated how much benefit this brings. Based on this data, they created their own project.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I'm talking about the analyst of similar projects that offer similar services on the market. They analyzed these projects and calculated how much benefit this brings. Based on this data, they created their own project.
I can see this is a very good approach. so you can make a project that will be much better than what competitors in the market offer.
Klacik

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

I can see this is a very good approach. so you can make a project that will be much better than what competitors in the market offer.
Well this is not quite true. They analyzed projects with a similar concept, but these projects do not have anything in common with the market that the team plans to use for themselves.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

I really like what convenient features this will include, both for the customer and for the freelancer. This is a really thought-out and collected product, which is brought to the mind.
What particular advantages do you speak about? It seems to me that it has a basic set of all functions that are included in many other platforms, do not they? Which advantages can you single out, for example?
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

What particular advantages do you speak about? It seems to me that it has a basic set of all functions that are included in many other platforms, do not they? Which advantages can you single out, for example?
For example, the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, that is, you can limit the time limit for which the task should be performed. This is a very interesting solution.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

For example, the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, that is, you can limit the time limit for which the task should be performed. This is a very interesting solution.
And what if I, as a freelancer, can not keep up with this task and can not finish this task?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
peetah

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

And what if I, as a freelancer, can not keep up with this task and can not finish this task?
In this case, it will close automatically and will be transferred to another freelancer. Naturally, you will not get paid for this, and the customer will not lose anything. And all this works in an automatic mode.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: