Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:38:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
You mean that it helps users earn money, are you talking about this?
Or do you mean something else?
Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockbuster. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.
But in fact at the moment there are many ICO projects that offer bounty campaigns for participation and in order to earn some money. Do you think this will be a substitute for these campaigns?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

I really like such projects, which are ready to bring something new to the industry, not only in terms of ideas, but also in terms of practical use.
Yes, I'm talking about this. The practical benefit is that this project is not just an idea or concept of some simple service that may not be of any interest to anyone. This offers real users to earn money by performing simple tasks. This I think is very cool!
But do not you think that in the end nobody will use it? Perhaps many users will prefer to use analogs of this, for example, or choose something completely different.
To be honest, I have not met competitors to this project. At least that would be based on the blockbuster. Therefore, I think that this project can become a very interesting solution.
But in fact at the moment there are many ICO projects that offer bounty campaigns for participation and in order to earn some money. Do you think this will be a substitute for these campaigns?
I do not think that this project will be able to completely replace it, and that the campaign bounties will completely disappear, no. But it can become a part of it. Because the team offers a convenient service both for users who want to earn money and for employers who can easily organize it.
Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

I do not think that this project will be able to completely replace it, and that the campaign bounties will completely disappear, no. But it can become a part of it. Because the team offers a convenient service both for users who want to earn money and for employers who can easily organize it.
In principle, it makes some sense if there are any guarantees that for the work done I will be guaranteed to receive the income that I counted.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

In principle, it makes some sense if there are any guarantees that for the work done I will be guaranteed to receive the income that I counted.
That is why this software product uses smart contracts, which will guarantee that all tasks completed will be paid for.
kk777

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

That is why this software product uses smart contracts, which will guarantee that all tasks completed will be paid for.
In principle, this sounds logical, in this case, neither side will have the opportunity to somehow deceive or change the conditions that were established in the beginning. This is a great solution, in my opinion!
Cycseololat

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Good evening! I think that this project is pretty a lucrative investment currently.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

hello to everybody, friends! I believe that this project will be very useful and profitable from a financial point of view. how do you think?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

hello to everybody, friends! I believe that this project will be very useful and profitable from a financial point of view. how do you think?
I completely agree with you. its theme is also relevant - the online job search market will very effectively affect the unemployment rate: it must decline, because for this labor market special knowledge is not needed.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

I like that you can find work here even if you have no experience. the platform provides SMM services and advertising services. skills are easy to learn, just watch training videos.
Klacik

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

I like that you can find work here even if you have no experience. the platform provides SMM services and advertising services. skills are easy to learn, just watch training videos.
there are also advantages for both investors and users. for example, investors receive favorable payment terms, and may also increase the cost of markers.
a1471989

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

for users of the benefit is much more significant. this is the full range of necessary services, flexible payments in the crypto currency, simple tasks, as well as reliability and trust. this market seems to be oriented just for those who do not have high qualifications, but want to earn on the Internet.
amanai

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

for users of the benefit is much more significant. this is the full range of necessary services, flexible payments in the crypto currency, simple tasks, as well as reliability and trust. this market seems to be oriented just for those who do not have high qualifications, but want to earn on the Internet.
the business itself is focused on the ICO, but as a whole, benefits both sides, and, of course, both sides increase the value of this ecosystem.
Klacik

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

the price of tokens is really purely symbolic - $ 0.01. you need to hurry, because unsold tickets will be destroyed, or rather, burned.
a1471989

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

Despite the advantageous price of tokens, the project is still the best. First, the earnings in the blockchain industry without investment and professional knowledge, services with real users and the solution of interesting non-standard tasks.
amanai

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

it's all thanks to the developers, namely a talented and experienced team that created an excellent idea for solving the problem of lack of skills and some people.
Klacik

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

it's all thanks to the developers, namely a talented and experienced team that created an excellent idea for solving the problem of lack of skills and some people.
moreover, I hope that if I suddenly have any questions, they will help me to solve them promptly. definitely, I will participate in this project!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know! Ilya Anakin, community manager, very quickly answers my questions, it pleases!
kk777

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know! Ilya Anakin, community manager, very quickly answers my questions, it pleases!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
a1471989

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: