Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4065 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
Brushan

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

The prospects of investing in this project are very large. Given the fact that the platform will really be in demand among freelancers
imginy

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

The prospects of investing in this project are very large. Given the fact that the platform will really be in demand among freelancers

Do you think that this platform will really attract a lot of people? There are a lot of such platforms , besides, there are many projects in development that develop platforms for working on blockchain.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Do you think that this platform will really attract a lot of people? There are a lot of such platforms , besides, there are many projects in development that develop platforms for working on blockchain.
There are no similar projects. Yes, there are some projects that have something similar to this platform but none yet boasts a full-fledged work.
imginy

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:34:04 PM

There are no similar projects. Yes, there are some projects that have something similar to this platform but none yet boasts a full-fledged work.
Freelancers have always had and will have a job. Why do they need this platform? I do not see the practical application of this project.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

Freelancers have always had and will have a job. Why do they need this platform? I do not see the practical application of this project.
In the field of freelancing very common deceptions, delays in wages, and in general, this type of activity is questionable for many people. This platform will regulate this sphere of activity and transfer it to the blockchain.
imginy

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

In the field of freelancing very common deceptions, delays in wages, and in general, this type of activity is questionable for many people. This platform will regulate this sphere of activity and transfer it to the blockchain.
Even if the developers were going to settle freelance it could be done without using blockchain technology.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

Even if the developers were going to settle freelance it could be done without using blockchain technology.
You're asking a completely stupid question. The basis of this platform is smart contracts . They simplify the payment system at times. On this platform, the fraud factor is completely excluded. Also, the work will be connected exclusively with the crypto currency.
imginy

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

You're asking a completely stupid question. The basis of this platform is smart contracts . They simplify the payment system at times. On this platform, the fraud factor is completely excluded. Also, the work will be connected exclusively with the crypto currency.
What kind of work will be available for freelancers?
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

What kind of work will be available for freelancers?
The work is very diverse, everyone will find what he likes and abilities. Starting from liking and ending with translations .
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

PR of various projects is quite a common thing in the cryptocurrency industry. I think the developers of many projects to resort to this platform.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

PR of various projects is quite a common thing in the cryptocurrency industry. I think the developers of many projects to resort to this platform.
Naturally. I think that this platform will be one of the most popular platforms related to freelancing and cryptocurrency.
mine777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Naturally. I think that this platform will be one of the most popular platforms related to freelancing and cryptocurrency.
A lot of people earn on cryptocurrency in various ways. While this area is quite young and fast-growing, you can earn good money.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

A lot of people earn on cryptocurrency in various ways. While this area is quite young and fast-growing, you can earn good money.
The next few years it will be a very profitable activity . In the power of the fact that now the crypto currency is not as popular as i would like to new projects it is very difficult to declare yourself
mine777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

The next few years it will be a very profitable activity . In the power of the fact that now the crypto currency is not as popular as i would like to new projects it is very difficult to declare yourself
I would not say that the cryptocurrency is currently little known, after such a rapid growth of bitcoin in 2017, many people began to be interested in cryptocurrencies.
Brushan

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

I would not say that the cryptocurrency is currently little known, after such a rapid growth of bitcoin in 2017, many people began to be interested in cryptocurrencies.
Interest will continue to grow and, consequently, interest in this platform as well as in other promising projects. It's inevitable.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

I think that this project is suitable for investing.
Does anyone agree with me?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Hello, bro. I think so too. I have been analyzing this project in detail for a week now.
I did not find any flaws.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

Hello, bro. I think so too. I have been analyzing this project in detail for a week now.
I did not find any flaws.
Hardly you have a chance to find it. The developers made an excellent project.
This has already been confirmed by many users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: