Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:05:05 PM

This platform has undeniable advantages over other, this is what attracts me to this project.
What are the benefits you say, share with us
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

This platform has undeniable advantages over other, this is what attracts me to this project.
For example, this is a reliable partner in terms of financial guarantees. It is able to crochet fraud within its platform. And as the rating system, which can be used to select employees, this is also an important detail. Also a wide range of services and flexible payments.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

For example, this is a reliable partner in terms of financial guarantees. It is able to crochet fraud within its platform. And as the rating system, which can be used to select employees, this is also an important detail. Also a wide range of services and flexible payments.
And what do the flexible payments mean?
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

This means that the client himself assigns the price of the work and can choose in which crypto currency to pay for it.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

This means that the client himself assigns the price of the work and can choose in which crypto currency to pay for it.
I think that's excellent. Such opportunities are very beneficial solution for the customer. I like it.
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Can I take part in the bounty program of the project? Is it already available for participation? There is information?

jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

And where can I find information about participating in the bounty program? The conditions and the result to be achieved

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

On the main page of the project on the forum, there is an article that tells what conditions must be met in order to get tokens for participation

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

It's super, thank you very much, this is one of the few projects in which I want to take part in the bounty program, it's very interesting for me

You can take part in the bounty program and watch the project! For this you will receive project tokens, to which you can exchange various services of the project or sell them.
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

You have a good and useful project concept for people, to give users the opportunity to earn crypto currency without having qualifications and special knowledge, this will help a very large number of people to earn money on the internet who do not have a big income.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

I really liked the beta version of the project. All that is described in the project description is confirmed in the test version. It is good that the project provides its product even before the end of ISO. This is one of the main indicators of the success of the project

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

I am sure that yes, since the project is one of the most successful on this platform and the number of its users grows every day. After ICO, the price of tokens will grow several times, I'm sure!

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

It sounds very good, you have pleased me, thank you! Now I am confident in my choice. I will buy the token of this project in large numbers, thank you.

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

Knowing the names of the project makes me feels De Javu, it just felt like other project. But it slightly has different names.
But this one is a whole another project that also has different concept, I think. So it will also giving another result.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I am really glad to see a freelancing project joining cryptocurrency field.I took a look at the website and tried to test the beta release of the product and it works.I kinda would join the bounty because it stills new and i could gather a good number of coins but i can't unfortunately.
jesselivermore

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

I'm always happy to help people who support similar projects, I bought tokens in large numbers too, we will help together the project!

In addition to help, I hope that they will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!
Seidr

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

In addition to help, I hope that they will be able to earn on their sale. It will be profitable!

I agree with you that if the price of tokens grows on the exchange, then their owners will be able to earn good money if they are sold!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: