Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
teguhpurwadi

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

I want to join the bounty program for translation. Could I reserve for Indonesian Language (Bahasa)? Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

How active are the devs on the Forum? Would love to hear more about the project from them, especially since the whitepaper is not out yet.
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

A good project, I think it will be very popular amid growing interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

A good project, I think it will be very popular amid growing interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies
Fully agree with you the project and the truth is very promising and I think it will be used by a huge number of people. since freelance is now a very common phenomenon
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

Fully agree with you the project and the truth is very promising and I think it will be used by a huge number of people. since freelance is now a very common phenomenon
Users spend a very large part of their time on the Internet, they sit around watching all sorts of videos and funny pictures. And after all this time can be spent with advantage and it is easy to earn extra money in free time at desire
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Users spend a very large part of their time on the Internet, they sit around watching all sorts of videos and funny pictures. And after all this time can be spent with advantage and it is easy to earn extra money in free time at desire
Well, not all the time for a person to work, I think who is interested in cryptocurrency and does not have a constant stable operation, this platform will help very much
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:37:25 AM

Well, not all the time for a person to work, I think who is interested in cryptocurrency and does not have a constant stable operation, this platform will help very much
Marketing and PR of various new projects is an integral part of the cryptocurrency industry. Developers need to take care of this properly ,in order to attract as many people as possible to invest
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Marketing and PR of various new projects is an integral part of the cryptocurrency industry. Developers need to take care of this properly ,in order to attract as many people as possible to invest
Some projects use the help of bots that have a very negative impact on the reputation of the project and trust in it as a whole
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Some projects use the help of bots that have a very negative impact on the reputation of the project and trust in it as a whole
Marketing nowadays is an absolutely normal phenomenon and it needs a competent approach
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

Marketing nowadays is an absolutely normal phenomenon and it needs a competent approach
I think the developers will provide us with a cool platform for freelancers where everyone can earn . The idea is very interesting to realize it
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

I have seen similar projects but a little different direction, a decentralized labor market for employees of the call center, various platforms for a quick job search on the blockchain, but it is freelance and SMM cryptocurrencies have not seen, you get something interesting I'm sure)
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

I have seen similar projects but a little different direction, a decentralized labor market for employees of the call center, various platforms for a quick job search on the blockchain, but it is freelance and SMM cryptocurrencies have not seen, you get something interesting I'm sure)
Judging by how much work is now associated with the cryptocurrency that we can conclude that the platform can be very popular.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Judging by how much work is now associated with the cryptocurrency that we can conclude that the platform can be very popular.
Of course, the forum has a separate department for work of all kinds. We need to reunite it all on the same platform
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Of course, the forum has a separate department for work of all kinds. We need to reunite it all on the same platform
It is necessary to study this project in more detail , it very much interested me perhaps it is worth participating in the forthcoming pre ICO .
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

It is necessary to study this project in more detail , it very much interested me perhaps it is worth participating in the forthcoming pre ICO .
The growth potential of the token is very good, considering how popular this platform can become and how many users it can attract
DarkPunk

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

The growth potential of the token is very good, considering how popular this platform can become and how many users it can attract
Its price depends on the solvency and demand for the token . The more he turnover the higher the price tag.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Its price depends on the solvency and demand for the token . The more he turnover the higher the price tag.
I think it's time to look at the project better and to buy these tokens in the pre-sales for mere pennies while you can
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

I've seen so many projects. But I liked this one more than anyone else.
I hope you understand why?
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Hey. I do not quite understand what exactly you mean.
Can you explain in more detail?
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

Hey. I do not quite understand what exactly you mean.
Can you explain in more detail?
It is obvious. This project has many more advantages.
I think that's why so many users are involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: