Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep yourself from spending on unimportant things?  (Read 1749 times)
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

I do not even know I spend on unnecessary things but not large sums and therefore I will simply give such advice to spend wisely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?

It is just by keeping in mind that saving is necessary for our future plans. I believe that we must learn how to value the things that we have and must work hard for the things that we would want to have. Self discipline is a good character trait that we must bear if we want to keep ourselves from spending too much.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2030
Merit: 635

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

Only a few times I experienced when I was just sucking in to buy souvenirs.
I have tips that I think work. I just wonder if things or other things (which are not needed) are enough to satisfy me as I remember how hard it is to earn money. In other words, I work hard to get paid with useless things.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

This is a pretty tough problem for everyone. Loss of control over oneself when it comes to spending. If I personally ask friend suggestions what to do and how to deal with them. And try to move on from the problem or stay away.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

Well it is very basic at the same time very hard to do, DISCIPLINE. I understand how basic it is but really, it is the hardest thing to do because you have to focus and control yourself, at the end of the day it is just going to be your decision, so it is very important that you discipline yourself, it is not going to be an overnight change especially if it is not the lifestyle that you had ever since, so it will be a bit hard but hey, it is doable, it is possible and you can do it. First start by reassessing your lifestyle, your things, your spending habit, it should be back to basic, live within your means. Then find a partner or buddy whom you trust and will be honest and strict with you at the same time. Then just follow the live within your means mantra, you will only spend when you need to.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Nergigante

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

There is gonna be always that trigger feeling you're gonna get when you're experiencing these kinds of phenomenon. It is irresistible to put your wants higher than your needs in a manner, because how we're emotionally benefited upon those kinds of things we're truly fond of even if there is something higher that we need.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:18 AM

To my mind, it is tottaly normal to have this kind of purchases sometimes but I have been trying to avoid going to the stores when I know that I do not need anything important and I was able to lower my spendings.

hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

This is a pretty tough problem for everyone. Loss of control over oneself when it comes to spending. If I personally ask friend suggestions what to do and how to deal with them. And try to move on from the problem or stay away.

I think everyone has experienced this situation. We buy unneccessary things and spend a lot of money especially if it is on the sale or if it is a trend and you want to fit in in the society. Buying it now and regret about it later is not good. So to avoid doing this, when I go to shopping malls or grocery stores, I keep to my list and stick to my budget. I dont bring a lot of money when I go out so that I dont overspend and regret later. Sometimes to avoid buying these things, I dont go to shopping malls often.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

To my mind, it is tottaly normal to have this kind of purchases sometimes but I have been trying to avoid going to the stores when I know that I do not need anything important and I was able to lower my spendings.
You should discipline yourself to bring enough money when you go to the stores so you will not get temptation to buy the things that you don't need. You should also bring a lists of the things that you need to buy in the stores so you will know what is really necessary to buy and those things that are not on the list will be ignored.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

it think save our money to bank for deposit and lock it for several months.and dont have any access for this saving,so we could protecy our money to use unneccessary need.we could press our spending,

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Most of us want to get that thing we want that we do not even need. It is up to us to refrain from this urges. We need to make our selves better and find a way to stop this urges.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

I am facing this issue in real life. Whenever I carry my credit card around, I end up purchasing things which are not required. I am more cautious when I shop with physical cash. Can someone help me? I don't know how to get rid of this habit.
It will seem strange - but just try to keep your back straight. Ideally equal bearing is full control over your thoughts and desires. This secret few people know)) Cool

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

Actually, when I have some huge amount of money or cryptos I will firstly store my bitcoin wallet or the bank, so it's not easy to get it
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:33:38 PM

My assessment is, whether a contrivance is actually like it, you impoverishment to fee enacting it. From such things thither is always a need.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

To keep from spending on unimportant this is is to write all the plans that we will buy, many people get trapped when going to the mall and are interested in all the goods there, even people interested in buying only with the application when everything we do not need.

great
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I have many of money, my family is rich already, so I dont have this problem, however spending money is a wise strategy not emotions
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

just to convince myself that their purchase will not benefit me neither at this time nor in the future
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

They said that life is too short we have enjoy every second we don't really know when is the time. But sometimes we have to think about the future so I think we have to be wise for expending money. No body knows what will happened in the future we have to ready.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

I'm trying to buy everything i want because it's very hard to me to tame myself. Uniportant things making atmosphere around much more cozy and soft, it's important for me.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Well, to resist myself on buying things I like, I always think about my future, I always tell myself that I can buy a lot of it once I own a house, a car, and a business. I always think about my future, and helping my family is also an inspiration and resistance for buying what I like, because seeing them smile is a lot better than buying things that I like, I think that physical things that we like can be broken, but our bond with a family can't be broken.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: