Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep yourself from spending on unimportant things?  (Read 1749 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

I'm trying to buy everything i want because it's very hard to me to tame myself. Uniportant things making atmosphere around much more cozy and soft, it's important for me.
I am putting my money in a bank and just  handling what I just need to have within the week so that I can minimize my expenses or just limit to what is important, because if you have the money in your pocket you are just spending it to some things even unnecessary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

To keep from spending on unimportant this is is to write all the plans that we will buy, many people get trapped when going to the mall and are interested in all the goods there, even people interested in buying only with the application when everything we do not need.
I agree, shopping was one reason why we loses our money because we are not that literate enough on how to control ourselves. What we see beautiful , we'll going to buy. And yes it was very effective to have a list of things I need to buy in mall. I also keep myself from spending on unimportant things by storing it to my bank and wallet accounts.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

I am very strict when it comes to handling my finances, I know how it hard to earn money so I am making sure that I am spending it at the right thing especially at my school needs, I am not wasting my time spending to things I can live without just like laptop and expensive clothes.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

Know your priorities and keep you goals. You need to be mentally prepared if you want to keep your goal straight. Buy only things that you "need" not what you "desire". 

Qeupe

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:15 PM

When I get to the mall or even at the grocery store, I always bring the money I need and I put all the things I need to buy before I get the mall or grocery store and it really helps me spend a lot of money on things that are not important because if you do not have a list you need to buy then your brain will cheat you and tempt you to buy things you do not like about what you need.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

It is very important to give priority only to your primary needs, just buy important things you need and try not to give attention to luxury things around. There is a saying that goes “ if you keep buying on unimportant things today, you might possibly sell your important things one day”. So be careful this won’t happen. But sometime we can treat ourselves also and pamper once in awhile, but not to the extent of giving importance to luxury things always.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

I have found myself in this kind of situation many times and I have been trying to stay away from the spendings that look unnecessary to me plus think couple of times before making a purchase.

doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I am very strict when it comes to handling my finances, I know how it hard to earn money so I am making sure that I am spending it at the right thing especially at my school needs, I am not wasting my time spending to things I can live without just like laptop and expensive clothes.
Well this is an important issue and if tackled wisely can improve one’s economic or financial condition. Like think about the entire unimportant things you do every month and sum up the money you spend on these unimportant things. It sums to a handsome amount which if saved can be used for something constructive in life. Try to avoid these sought of things to make things better.

Paka1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:11:06 AM

There are instances wherein I also end up buying something even if I don't need it that makes me regret after.  But I am really determined to saved up,  that is why I controlled myself from spending like I only set a certain amount of money that I am going to use. If I purchased something today that is above my limit for that certain day I have to see to it that I am using a lesser amount than yesterday to compensate my spending. And actually, it works for me.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

I am facing this issue in real life. Whenever I carry my credit card around, I end up purchasing things which are not required. I am more cautious when I shop with physical cash. Can someone help me? I don't know how to get rid of this habit.
Get rid of your credit card immediately, the mismanagement of credit cards has caused a lot of people big financial troubles, it is a known fact that people are a lot more cautious when they are spending cash than when they are spending other forms of money this is one of the reasons of why banking institutions are always pushing you to use digital money instead of your cash because they want you to be indebted to them for life.
tokensupermarket

Activity: 53
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?
I am an aspiring person on becoming rich with the help of bitcoin. Based on what I've witnessed, I can really say that I can and I will be rich with the help of bitcoin as long as I do my part here. I am optimistic also about the future of bitcoin wherein I greatly believe that it would keep on getting better which will help me a lot on earning larger profits sooner or later.
Gagamboy

Activity: 54
Merit: 12

a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?
Bitcoin has proven itself to people that it can change anyone's life as long as they are willing to work for it. In my very own experience, bitcoin really changed my financial status and helped me deal with my financial problems for a very long time already. Anyone can have their lives changed since bitcoin does not set any limitations or boundaries on who may use it or not.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █ SYMMETRYFUND █ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
NEW DIMENSION IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT (https://symmetry.fund/)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬██▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

I have found myself in this kind of situation many times and I have been trying to stay away from the spendings that look unnecessary to me plus think couple of times before making a purchase.
Well iam already manage my money for not spending unnecessary stuff like not carry a cash money using atm only and dont regist to like credits bank its really dangerous too. Try find your Money Management by your self should will work for you.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

I often experience such situations, it is difficult to manage finances let alone to save money, early I often shop an item that is less useful for me because it just likes it and it can not prevent me but now I learn to manage my finance and just shop a stuff I really need and that helps a little.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

I made a promise to myself that whenever i spent my money on those unimportant things ,i will stay at home for two weeks no.partying, shoping etc.

meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:53:09 AM

There's nothing one can achieve without self discipline. It won't be easy but you will still chose to stick to it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:16:47 AM

I made a promise to myself that whenever i spent my money on those unimportant things ,i will stay at home for two weeks no.partying, shoping e
Self control and discipline. Control yourself to buy and spend too much to unimportant  things. Know your priorities. Stop rooming around and window shopping. If you can control this you can also control your self yo spend or buy unimportant stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: