Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3050 times)
asdn192zhhhh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:52 AM

ETH is often considered as the second crypto currency. In fact, BTC adoption is not growing in the offline world, so ETH has a real opportunity to become the most valuable crypto. At the moment, the trend in the crypto market isnt so strong, so most cryptocurrencies lose an average of 20% in price. In the future, the potential of ETH is really very high.
asdn192zhhhh

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

As of now its price is going down as much as bitcoin with it's price. But we don't know their behavior so we should just wait for it to rise because no one can tell how it will change. I also invested in this coin so I'm also praying for it to rise 
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

If your a fan of ethereum mate, it's a good time to buy ethereum while it has a low price. Just see the graph of eth mate and you will see how it will rise in the future. I am a big fan of eth mate and it helps me to decide to buy on it and hold for a long time.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

If your a fan of ethereum mate, it's a good time to buy ethereum while it has a low price. Just see the graph of eth mate and you will see how it will rise in the future. I am a big fan of eth mate and it helps me to decide to buy on it and hold for a long time.
Ethereum is definitely a good bet to invest, no doubt about the potential of the ethereum because ethereum already proved it's worth in the recent past. In the altcoin the most invested coin is ethereum that only suggest the ability of the ethereum and Faith people are showing on it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:35:21 AM

As I started investing my money to Ethereum last year I see that it gives me a better profit even it falls it's price right now but I trust it that's why I usually add some amount of money to my investments to make it more bigger this year to gain more profit. So better to you to buy and invest a good amount of your money to earn your profit.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

The long-term potential of Ethereum is huge, and it’s good to see large companies coming in to figure out how to harness the power of the Ethereum network. If you’re holding time is more like months or years, I would imagine that the value of ETH is going to continue to increase beyond $600-700.
Yes Ethereum potential is very big because of their strong fundamentals and a lot of ICOs already partnered with Ethereum because of their technology and all of that ICOs are have a big possibilities it could grow much bigger in the future that's why ETH has a big chance to surpass BTC after 5-10 years.

Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?

Like bitcoin, ethereum is one of the coins with the best potential. I think this is due to its wide acceptance and ICO support. I guess holding ethereum would be beneficial for long term gains.
TheMateus

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

The epoch of eth has passed. They remained at the top because of their differential over tokens and Dapps. But Cardano and Tron are performing the creation of dapps. And recently HTMLCoin is launching the opening of the blockchain for creating tokens. So, ethereum is where it is by just being the pioneer, and nothing more.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

Ethereum had a lots to offer yo business world more than what is been getting out of the ethereum platform right now! You can imagine many case that will not arise and many dispute that will not exist because of smart contract alone!
tranb9681

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Ethereum has dropped when there was an overall plunge in the crypto market now the market will be going up in the near future as this network has good potential in the crypto market.
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

Ethereum potential depends on the launch of successful decentralized applications, and if developers leave the platform, it will lose its value. The Ethereum Truffle framework already has more than 500,000 downloads, and despite the price drop in 2018, investors' interest in the platform continues to grow. According to experts rate 94 of the 100 best blockchain projects are launched on the Ethereum platform. ETH has great potential, becouse cryptocurrency industry is still at an early stage of development.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

I see the Ethereum movement, I believe Ethereum has good potential in the future, Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and has a big support community in the market so I believe the future of ETH is very bright.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
In my opinion, ETH is a very promising coin that will grow in the future, as its team is working on its improvement and these steps are already very noticeable.

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

I think this is the best time for us to buy ethereum because the price is at the lower price and as we know that ethereum have a big potential to increase to the higher price, we can buy right now. but be careful when you want to buy ethereum because the price can go lower than now and it is better to analyze the price and compare with the other exchanges so we can know what is the good price to buy. it is difficult for us to make a decision to buy ethereum with instant because the price is not stable right now.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

I like eth and its possible holding. But take a look at the market today, a lot of different coins with cool technologies. And they will bring huge returns.
Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Be the time. Price EOS after drain is reduced, but should recover, I think.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

I think Ethereum has a huge potential for development and price increase. And now Ethereum is very cheap. So buy Ethereum.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

I think it has so much potential, I only see Ethereum as the challenger for Bitcoin.
Uderlord

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

People ask if the coin has the potential of being on the 2nd place in the capitalization in the world,which gave its first investors to become millionaires, for sure there were the same people when bitcoin cost a dollar and they thought it was the peak...
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

nevertheless, there is also a reverse process, which shows that after a while the Ethereum begins to grow steadily. Judging by the analysis of dynamics, the coin will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: