Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Potential  (Read 3044 times)
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

In my opinion ETH has a very high potential and at this time we have to hold this coin because in future it can give us very high profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

I certainly bought a little early etherium, but do not see much difference when he returns to his peaks, there will still be a good profit.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

Potential of course there is, and that's for sure. The main problem at the moment is the bad news background, and a very unstable situation with the state regulation of coins. Once all the answers have been given, the bulls will be given green light, and we will see another picture of reality.
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

if thinking of holding ethereum right now in my opinion is a good idea. and at times like this also a chance to buy or invest to the ethereum. because ethereum is now a wish of hope for us right now and I gained experience from ethereum at the end of last year. I believe the ethereum process will match it. What is your opinion ?
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

On short therm see I the popularity of Ethereum growing and this is because the most of the ICOs are based on that platform. If other projects come with good ICOs on their platform then can the popularity ot Ethereum decrease.
Sywekoli

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

I think despite everything it has an immense potential and one of the variables which could drive the cost up could be that nations around the world would begin to acknowledge the ICO demonstrate as genuine approach to rise cash.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

I recently bought Ethereum because I believe that this coin has a great future and soon its price will start to grow.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
Ethereum is one of Altcoin that has great potential for the future. So do not be surprised if many believe in Altcoin this one. And I think now is the right time to keep hold of Ethereum coins until the price is high again.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

There is a lot of hype towards ethereum, so in your opinion is that a good time for holding this alt?
While most people are aware of the Ethereum Project through its token, Ethereum or Ether or ERC-20, many are not aware that this is one of the most exciting startups in the last decade or two. It is the world’s leading smart contract platform and is the top choice for most developers.

The platform first went live in July 2015. Since then it has grown by leaps and bounds and now facilitates smart contracts for everything from online games to ICOs. In fact, the vast majority of ICOs now use the ERC-20 token standard to facilitate their offering.

The Ethereum protocol is continuously evolving, there are myriad applications in development, and the user base is exploding. The future for Ethereum looks very bright.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

I think Ethereum will be great in the coming years, especially their new protocol / blockchain will attract huge investments that will increase market demand. It is temporary to provide coins as such, but this is a very efficient intelligence, because with the great value of coins can grow massively.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

I will argue that the most exciting and relevant project in 2018 is Ethereum. I predict that this is Ethereum´s year. There are a number of well-known milestones upcoming for the protocol itself but I find the milestones in the Ethereum eco-system, even more, exciting and game-changing. Ethereum will become the leading and eventually most talked about network outside the crypto world in 2018/19. It will also remain relatively unchallenged by upcoming tech like EOS, IOTA, Raiblocks because of the huge lead it has on the newer projects.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

I think now is the right time to buy Ethereum because Ethereum has a potential and very promising coin even the price of Ethereum now is very cheap I believe that Ethereum is a very profitable in terms of investment
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

Ethereum is a very potential altcoin in the future, I see the development of Ethereum is very good and now Ethereum has been used by many companies for the success of their projects, I see the average ICO project based on Ethereum so I am very confident the future of ETH is very bright.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

Ethereum is for sure one of those alts that you can not be wrong investing in . Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future which is moving to POS and I believe that we might see this sooner than expected specially with the new miners coming out soon from bitmain , I think Ethereum will move to POS by then or in worst cases by the end of this year , When Ethereum moves to POS there will be no limit to the next ATH of Ethereum only sky is its limit .
I agree with you completely. Everyone knows how popular Ethereum is at the moment. Several FUDERS were actively undermining Ethereum when it fell in value during the bear market recently and the recent surge in value shut them up.This coin has proven itself as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there thanks to its game changing features, experienced development team etc and it will continue to gain popularity as more features like POS etc get introduced in the future. I would advise HODLING any ETH you have at the moment since I am expecting it touch a new ATH by the end of this year.
Ethereum is indeed a considerable advantage with its increasing and highly capable development to become a major coin.
by holding it will increasingly be able to improve its development and make it a coin so expensive going forward.
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

if you look at the current market conditions, indeed for those who have altcoin is indeed the best thing to do now is to hold the coin in the long term because the current market conditions or bear market will take place in the long term as well
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:24:17 AM

Ethereum have a huge step waiting in the near future or we having a bright future because Ethereum have a huge Potential... if you holding ethereum thats the best way to gain a better profit..Ethereum is a good and reliable project they also continue to increase the value..
deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:19 AM

Ethereum still in my top choice as it potential and almost ICO are using it blockchain. But with recent congestion too crazy each transaction on its network too expensive and slow.
Now i wish developers switch to Stellar network I know some projects running on this network. Very good and smooth
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Yeah Ethereum in my opinion could be the next bitcoin, many articles already said its potential and call it the mother of altcoins. But, yeah who knows the future of something, nobody. It could be good, or it could be bad. With many of ethereum features and usage, i personally thought that this ethereum could become more big in the near future.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

Yes certainly ethereum is very potential, no doubt this altcoint is best among altcoint others, many have invested in this ethereum, although now the market conditions have not stabilized there is nothing wrong if start investing in ethereum now
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

It may sound or look as if ethereum is been hyped especially with regards to it's favourable sentiments express on the internet day in and out, there is however serious utility that ethereum provides. Ethereum is beyond hype, ethereum is a good coin.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: