Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

At first, I thought that your project is all about insurances since the name of your project is TrustLogics. When I look at with your whitepaper, my interpretation becomes clear. TrustLogics wants to solve the problems in hiring industry. Hiring is one of the biggest issue to the people who are seeking for a job. The competition is very close and the positions are limited only. We need a hiring industry like TrustLogics where the data of the jobseekers are securely stored. I am looking forward for this new project since I am looking for a job using online application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?

roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

Trustlogics is not just a regular recruiting platform. Trustlogics is a platform for recruiters and job seekers to create their own profile so that they can connect with each other easily. What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:48 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:30:15 AM by kwendy

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?
Yes, this is a big help to everyone especially those who are newly graduates where they can find job easily without going outside and they are waiting for the call if their data is being analyzed by the recruiters. Blockchain will be integrated whereas the payment of the candidates is crypto currency and also as salaries to those employers of this project.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
As far as I know, they did not specify the job that is available with TrustLogics. The recruiters are responsible in posting new jobs in order for the jobseeker to know if they are suitable for that work. I am thinking that TrustLogics will help to become easy and fast to find employers at the same time, it helps the employer to find a job that suits to his/her capability and degree.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

This is an advanced hiring platform that will help recruiters to save time and expenses for their hiring process. This will help them to look into the most qualified individual for the job they offer. Because Trustlogics will verify the personal profile of each individual seeking for a job. This is also very helpful to those job seekers to consume less time because they can apply thru online. No need for them to submit their personal details in person.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

"Mutualism"
This is what I imagine in this new project. Both recruiters and jobseekers are benefiting with each other. Recruiters can easily find a suitable workers whether they are skilled or professional. They can also filtered the best and competitive workers. On the other side, jobseekers can avail a vacant job in relation with their field. They can also apply in the most easiest and fastest way.
Over all, I feel that this project will success since it is really possible to happen and at the same time, it really needs by the community.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

This is an advanced hiring platform that will help recruiters to save time and expenses for their hiring process. This will help them to look into the most qualified individual for the job they offer. Because Trustlogics will verify the personal profile of each individual seeking for a job. This is also very helpful to those job seekers to consume less time because they can apply thru online. No need for them to submit their personal details in person.
Well said, as trustlogic is the responsible to the data of every candidate or jobseekers they will assure that users of their project will be secured in their personal data and they will get a proper job which they will really like.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Both the recruiter and the jobseeker or candidate for the job will use Trust Logics platform, but how about the peer? What is his role in this project?
There are Peer-To-Peer Hiring model So that Any user on the TrustLogicsTM platform who has an option to refer a candidate for a job posted by a Recruiter .
azuhramurray12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? what kind of campaigns? Let me know when it start.Thanks
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:32:08 AM

Human Trafficking, one of the most notorious crime happen in my country. Most of the time, it happens to the people who are looking for a job. The enactment of the fraudulent human traffickers disrupt many lives of people. We need to eradicate this kind crime, we need a reliable and trustworthy project hiring industry and I believe that TrustLogics will change it.

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

what is trustlogic? i want to learn more for this project..
TrustLogicsTM is aiming to streamline the process of global hiring by creating a platform for ensuring identity protection in professional data and normalizing the necessity of verified profiles in the recruitment industry. To know more about us please read the whitepaper:- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:10:41 AM

When will start Bounty of this project? what kind of campaigns? Let me know when it start.Thanks
Hello, Bounty is already live, Please click here :- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Human Trafficking, one of the most notorious crime happen in my country. Most of the time, it happens to the people who are looking for a job. The enactment of the fraudulent human traffickers disrupt many lives of people. We need to eradicate this kind crime, we need a reliable and trustworthy project hiring industry and I believe that TrustLogics will change it.
Thank you for support us!
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

I support with you idea. In my country, human trafficking is really rampant. There are many people who are abused and violated their human rights because they got a job who is not legalize by the authority. But because of poverty, we tend to trust the agencies who offer a job for us. It is my pleasure that TrustLogics will come the way to wash out this kind of act.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

TrustLogics, is this a new form of platform? Based on my understanding, this project aims to connect the recruiter and jobseeker. Sounds interesting? I want to learn more about your project but unfortunately, you don't have an official video. Will you please provide it for us? Because I want to have a profound understanding with this project.

Hello! Thank you for willingness to spend time on understanding TrustLogics. We do have videos, here's our Youtube channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK4gXIIru3mLEVVqeZ0HYnA/videos; Though we may not update the videos everyday, for quick and faster updates you can follow our Blog on Medium and internal Blog, here are the links -

Medium: https://medium.com/@trustlogics
Blog: http://blog.trustlogics.com

After going through these material, if you have any questions on the project, feel free to ask here or head to our Telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics. You can directly talk to founders.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

can you please give me some information about trustlogics.
We are aiming to rectify $428 billion global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake experiences, faulty hiring, lack of background verification,
Personal and Professional data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.To know more about us read the whitepaper here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf and join us on telegram group :- https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

Hello! 'How Blockchain technology integrating to the project' is a very broad question.

Nevertheless, considering the forum we are in, let me answer in a generic way so that all readers can understand -

Considering the number of users (current and future prospects), we decided to go with Hybrid approach where private blockchain, Hyperledger in our case, to store & retrieve data and public Blockchain, Ethereum, to record token state changes. This will help us in two ways -

1. This solution can be scaled to millions of users
2. Reducing transactions fee

Hyperledger, which will be hosted on cloud (in our case, we picked Amazon AWS) with necessary libraries and a REST API wrapper will be implemented with Read-Write API end points

Ethereum Blockchain will be used to deploy smart contracts, record token state changes (during transactions)

But, if you have any specific question to implementation, we can answer right on that. Please feel free to ask.

Being part of this project is so much fun, we have been on this for the past year. You can head to our telegram group where we can discuss with founders/technology team on how this is being achieved - https://t.me/trustlogics

Thank you!
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.

Thank you for considering to spend time on reading whitepaper and understanding the project.

If you have any questions feel free to join our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics and ask, we have our founders and technology team in the group, they will answer any questions you have with regards to the project.
Malooka (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Dear Community!!

Clear Your Doubts With TrustLogics Team!
Join Us On Telegram Here: https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: