Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

If this continue to success Trustlogic will lead the way on innovating how Hiring Industry works. The job will be easily available depending on how many country use it and company it has. The security of its user and validity of their record is a very good thing on this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:24:16 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:24:18 PM by MyInspiration

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

I admit that I have trust issues specially on hiring and recruitment system but as I read through on this thread I realizes that there is some we want to trust to.
This project enlightened me that there are such good people in this world full of liars and thieves.
I agree! This is just to open our minds to a certain reality. That there is still hopeful about the ways we are doing right now. If we just believe and trust ourselves especially if we would able to trust other people. Trustlogics make ways to restore our trust to humanity.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.

As the days goes by, more and more people are inventing something and implement it to the world and innovate our daily life for more easier and comportable living. Like this trustlogic where it will help and change the hiring industry, So nomore hassle job fairs and applying will be easier for using this platform.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:41 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 07:19:07 PM by FAITHriot

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.
Getting original copy of a legal document is really hard to get, it requires a lot of time and money before you get it in an agency. We need trustlogics because it will keep our records in the safest and secured storage (hyperledger). Probably, those schools will get an access also in trustlogics because most of the time, burnt files in school did not recover and the result is a big problem to the students.

Truly that our data and documents are safe here. Why? Because they used to partner such companies that was good in data and documents protection and collection.
No problem on this project I we talk about protection and security because they are damn good.
Yes, it is! Blockchain Technology really promises a great sense of security. Aside from being reliable in data processing, we can also depend on its security features which is very unique that makes the hackers crazy and hopeless at the same time.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.

TrustLogics aims to become the connecting "bridge" that gives support to the needs of the jobseekers and employers.
Needless to say, they give a great amount of convenience and sometimes opportunities to those who needed this platform.
The security features included are essential to them in order for TrustLogics to fulfill what they need to do.

Yes correct, because as applicants you need to have a confidence to be able to prove yourself and trustlogics help them to show it by giving them a convenience way of applying process... Getting hired is just so easy for everyone who have done a validations process, and trustlogics will not let anyone to access your own personal data...
The security features of trustlogics also give convenient to jobseeker, they don't need to think about their data if being theft by anyone because it's protected by blockchain technology... Less thingking means convenience for a anyone and for many jobseeker around...
I agree, by tge use of blockchain technology trustlogics will be pretty much secured from hackers and scammers.
also by using the blockchain technology there will be so many benefits being given to trustlogics users.
blockchain technology makes it easier for businesses to carry out investigations and execute the necessary actions.
Personally i love the vision and mission of this project because of its positive change into the whole system and development of the hiring process. Outstanding if we acknowledge. Complete package nothing to wish for. Almost perfection, good  job for the Team and Developers.

Me as one of the subscribers of this project, in therms of there system of hiring, I think that the trustlogics have an best rating of all platforms out there. hope to see that the all trustlogics teams much more have a Great Performance soon.
Well, I am also one of the subscribers of this project because I know in the future I can get benefits of using their system and it is easy for me to find a company that offers a job that is connected to the system of Trust logic which is well-secured and verified.
Same here. I’m curious how the platform look like. I wanna create an account there too. Like linkedIn with whom anyone can create an account, I hope it will be easy to do that with Trustlogics. Just to hav e an account and make my profile ready incase one day i would need to find a work.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I think if that situation occur means trustlogics is not different from the old scenario that applicants can offer something to employer just to get the job or can fake the documents that they will submit... But i guess that is impossible here because in blockchain all will be transparent and real...
Not only because of the use of blockchain buddy, because they have partnered validators who will verify users’ background. So whether they submit fake data they will still be found out.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.

As the days goes by, more and more people are inventing something and implement it to the world and innovate our daily life for more easier and comportable living. Like this trustlogic where it will help and change the hiring industry, So nomore hassle job fairs and applying will be easier for using this platform.

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:50:24 PM

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.
And speaking of innovations, Trustlogics team created an innovation in hiring industry in a such a way that they have come up in concepts to.improve hiring industty, such as cutting the process in recruitment by coming up with a verifiaction process of the datas of the job seekers. In this way, fake documents will be avoided and therefore selection process will.speed up and thus resulting to efficient and credible selection of employees.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.
Many jobless people will really thank trustlogics for its solutions that can help find suitable jobs for them.
i hope that companies will adapt to trustlogics platform to help with their hiring system.
this will cost them less and help them bigtime.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I think if that situation occur means trustlogics is not different from the old scenario that applicants can offer something to employer just to get the job or can fake the documents that they will submit... But i guess that is impossible here because in blockchain all will be transparent and real...
That's true because trustlogic have a technique or they have there own way to look at the current or previous situations.and they balance or they analyze the previous situation with the job-seekers. so that they will do everything they can just to get in into the bussiness even fake documents they are posting, so I believe that being transparent by blockchain its really help.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

blockchain technology will transform the job hiring industry because it can be used to solve a fundamental problem that organizations face when screening and hiring new employees.one of those problems is the inability to trust the basic information presented on resumes and cover letters adds a massive strain to the entire hiring process.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

trustlogics.io

It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

I admit that I have trust issues specially on hiring and recruitment system but as I read through on this thread I realizes that there is some we want to trust to.
This project enlightened me that there are such good people in this world full of liars and thieves.
Yes it is true I believe that the high rating of a product is high enough to maintain a good volume of its profit in a company and it is even more enjoyable because of this good product, thus increasing product users interesting and they love it very much.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:31:34 AM

Inventing something new and implemented it to the world which is actually useful and very efficient of using it in the future is what we actually need right now, besides people are developing new technologies which it helps our daily life to become easier and comfortable, this project is one of the most innovative concept that can help making the fastest hiring process in our industry.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

I think it will possible to rate companies and employers too if their profile is available at Trustlogics. I think users and applicants can also request for verification of their prospective employer. This is a good feature of Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:13:28 AM

Inventing something new and implemented it to the world which is actually useful and very efficient of using it in the future is what we actually need right now, besides people are developing new technologies which it helps our daily life to become easier and comfortable, this project is one of the most innovative concept that can help making the fastest hiring process in our industry.

And to add up, Trustlogics is currently doing their 12 month pilot testing of the project. We can see that the developer has a wide vision and the project is already on going even before the ICO event ends. This will reassure its investors that they have put their money on the right project.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

Can an employee and employer rate the TrustLogics project based on their experience on the project? It is not bad to send feedback and comment on some particular, right? It is a good thing that the users have a chance to rate also the Project for them to improve and to be aware on the system.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:23 AM

I'm well contented on the security and privacy of this project, it is close to perfection, enough on this topic. Let us focus now on the users experience on the project. How will the project run and it will run smooth if the users will use this on app? Maybe because of multiple companies operating the project maybe it will cause lag and buffering on the system, is it possible?
Tipaklong

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

Thanks for the team trustlogic for opening a door that will give us the way to make our lives easy.
we dont need to go for a walk or ride to go to any company or agency.
now we can connect to them at home which trustlogic will provide to people.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

I'm well contented on the security and privacy of this project, it is close to perfection, enough on this topic. Let us focus now on the users experience on the project. How will the project run and it will run smooth if the users will use this on app? Maybe because of multiple companies operating the project maybe it will cause lag and buffering on the system, is it possible?

How can you say that it is close to perfection? have you tried to hack their system?
we can't also talk about the user experience as it is not available yet.
Everything for now is a hope for us and to see their ICO to be successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: