Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.
yea sure,trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.

Online hiring is both helpful and not for me as opinion. It is helpful because passing of documents and data was very fast and surely eliminates delay.
It is not helpful because it promotes laziness among people and unfairness on the people going into job fairs. These is only my opinion, no hate.
Well, this is for everyone, and the traditional application has a big difference compare to online application, its all on the peoples choice then when to choose whether the online application or the traditional one. Both are helpful but the advantage of this project is more than the traditional one.

With Trustlogics, the need for man power agencies will be avoided. Unless it is required by Law that you need to go thru a man power agency accredited by the government before applying for a job. This usually happens for overseas type of work. With Trustlogics, those companies that are looking for qualified candidate can choose among the list of validated users to fill in their vacancy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.
yea sure,trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.

Online hiring is both helpful and not for me as opinion. It is helpful because passing of documents and data was very fast and surely eliminates delay.
It is not helpful because it promotes laziness among people and unfairness on the people going into job fairs. These is only my opinion, no hate.
Well, this is for everyone, and the traditional application has a big difference compare to online application, its all on the peoples choice then when to choose whether the online application or the traditional one. Both are helpful but the advantage of this project is more than the traditional one.

that is truly yes, because in the traditional way, you and yourself will find the job after that and you will going in screening and interview, but to the help of trustlogics they are the one who help you to find the job and also you will surely that your information is safe because they have an great system at all times.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

that is truly yes, because in the traditional way, you and yourself will find the job after that and you will going in screening and interview, but to the help of trustlogics they are the one who help you to find the job and also you will surely that your information is safe because they have an great system at all times.

What can I say about this project is that it is well though off and not rushed. The developer is following a very great timeline for their project. I believe that success is already right in front of Trustlogics.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

I’m looking forward for this project to be implemented in my country since recruitment is one of the major problem in my country. They are making recruitment a business there.
Look at the picture, that is usual scenario when there is a job hiring. There are always filtration to the employees specially to those who are more familiar to the checker and interviewer. Yes, I know that applying for a job is really difficult and I called it as a survival of the fittest but look what happens to the jobseekers when they fail, they are just losing their time and effort from nothing.
Its hard to find a job specially if the luck is unyours.
But i also believe in saying that if the job's is for you then it's for you, we have the reasons why we are in that place or job... For me when im failed to the job i applied i consider it as challenge for me to keep on going and to keep learning, and thinking that the job is not for me and there's a lot of job out there waiting for me...  Grin

There are a lot of good discussion and ad materials about Trustlogics if you try to read back on this thread. I believe that we have somehow matured and become open to different ideas. As of now you will get hired based on your qualification and not based on your race, color or gender. Although there are still companies who have prejudice, more and more companies are accepting you as you are and as a person. Trustlogics aims to provide a pool of professional data where companies can look for a qualified candidate for the job.

I think that the trustlogics will see that kind of issues but for me it is nice to have an personal data to see the ability of that applicant not just he or she is more physically beautiful but also in term of there job if they are really applicable in that work or not.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:16:54 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:19:01 PM by BitDane

I’m looking forward for this project to be implemented in my country since recruitment is one of the major problem in my country. They are making recruitment a business there.
This statement was really correct because Trustlogics really is a repository of data and information. The good thing about this is the reliability of the system to store data. In addition to this, the date will be safe and secure and will never be given to any third-party companies that will exploit the information.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:33:32 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:15:16 PM by cryp24x

well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.
Yes, that is really true. Transparency will really make difference on this Trustlogics platform. This will make the platform more reliable to all users and to the employers as well. The hiring process will be faster, easier and smoother.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:47:00 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 06:06:42 PM by MyInspiration

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
You are absolutely correct! Trustlogics not only caters to applicants that will be assigned to every company but for the freelancers who are working on their homes. Home-based freelancing industry is booming right now and Trustlogics have great potential to be the main platform employers and applicants will use.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

So it means if you have good digital portfolio ratings this will give them more service requestors that will try to hire them. A good rating can give them more chance to gather future employers.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Look at the picture, that is usual scenario when there is a job hiring. There are always filtration to the employees specially to those who are more familiar to the checker and interviewer. Yes, I know that applying for a job is really difficult and I called it as a survival of the fittest but look what happens to the jobseekers when they fail, they are just losing their time and effort from nothing.
But i also believe in saying that if the job's is for you then it's for you, we have the reasons why we are in that place or job... For me when im failed to the job i applied i consider it as challenge for me to keep on going and to keep learning, and thinking that the job is not for me and there's a lot of job out there waiting for me...  Grin

There are a lot of good discussion and ad materials about Trustlogics if you try to read back on this thread. I believe that we have somehow matured and become open to different ideas. As of now you will get hired based on your qualification and not based on your race, color or gender. Although there are still companies who have prejudice, more and more companies are accepting you as you are and as a person. Trustlogics aims to provide a pool of professional data where companies can look for a qualified candidate for the job.

Looking for a desirable, good paying and reliable job is never been easy and it it'll consume you a day for an applications and sometime you will need to return after it just to be interviewed by the recruiters.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Gotta agree with you fellow. It is promising, and we are hooing for the best to be successful, although i foresee as of now as 90%, it will be successful. Have you read about the awards they received, this then have really have something big to offer.
yeah right, I also see how this will come up to be one of the most successful projects. all the solutions that their project gives to job seekers is pretty remarkable.as of now they are receiving lots of partnerships and awards which can lead them to their goals.
Same here! Trustlogics project's success cannot be denied. The purpose and flexibility of where their platfom can be of use are clearly seen. The workforce market will definitely rejoice of this genius idea where anyone can use with regard to work related&skill-related matter.
Well, as we all know that this project is really become popular base on its platform that will love most for every applicant. No wonder that someday this will be the number one online application that connected to the blockchain technology.

I hope that the platform will be knowned all over the internet and hring industry. The projects Idea is remarkable and the hardwork, patience and enthusiasm they put into it will surely lead this platform to success. Lets hope it will be listed too on CMC and other big exchanges so the investors will be happy about the price of each tokens.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Same here. I also like to be an Independent Service Provider. I am the boss of my own. I manage my time and i choose which kind of work to take and not to take. I can charge them with my choice amount. When Trustlogics will be available by that time in my country i will also do the home tutorial service.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:18:34 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 07:30:16 PM by BitFinnese

Same here. I also like to be an Independent Service Provider. I am the boss of my own. I manage my time and i choose which kind of work to take and not to take. I can charge them with my choice amount. When Trustlogics will be available by that time in my country i will also do the home tutorial service.
Great chikitita2004. If it happens there will be a lot of freelancers that will benefit in this opportunity like the electrical technicians, home repair, electronic repairs gardening and a lot more. These kind of job do not have to be taken from recruitment agencies and good thing with trustlogics, datas will be transparent so employers will know who to hire exactly.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:18 PM

Great chikitita2004. If it happens there will be a lot of freelancers that will benefit in this opportunity like the electrical technicians, home repair, electronic repairs gardening and a lot more. These kind of job do not have to be taken from recruitment agencies and good thing with trustlogics, datas will be transparent so employers will know who to hire exactly.
And they will not need to pay recruitment fee in finding a job. The opposite, a peer who could refer them to an employer will be rewarded with TLT tokens. They will be very in-demand and even right now but its not easy to trust someone we do not know. Trustlogics will make it easy for us.
doducanh2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

nice now there are will come exchange with syariah rules and when I see who is behind this , I`m sure this project will get support from dubai investor
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

And they will not need to pay recruitment fee in finding a job. The opposite, a peer who could refer them to an employer will be rewarded with TLT tokens. They will be very in-demand and even right now but its not easy to trust someone we do not know. Trustlogics will make it easy for us.
Yea because their profiles will be visible and transparent, aside from that also verified by validators so there will be not much to worry about trusting them. Their records which is seen in the platform will prove who they really are according to what is written in there.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 08:24:05 PM by Chikitita2004

Yea because their profiles will be visible and transparent, aside from that also verified by validators so there will be not much to worry about trusting them. Their records which is seen in the platform will prove who they really are according to what is written in there.
Its just amazing that there will be no chance for fraud and falsifications of records, bribery and “padrino” system. Everything will be fair for both applicants, recruiters and employers. Salute to Trustlogics and their noble missions.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!
Gotta agree with you fellow. It is promising, and we are hooing for the best to be successful, although i foresee as of now as 90%, it will be successful. Have you read about the awards they received, this then have really have something big to offer.
yeah right, I also see how this will come up to be one of the most successful projects. all the solutions that their project gives to job seekers is pretty remarkable.as of now they are receiving lots of partnerships and awards which can lead them to their goals.
Same here! Trustlogics project's success cannot be denied. The purpose and flexibility of where their platfom can be of use are clearly seen. The workforce market will definitely rejoice of this genius idea where anyone can use with regard to work related&skill-related matter.
Well, as we all know that this project is really become popular base on its platform that will love most for every applicant. No wonder that someday this will be the number one online application that connected to the blockchain technology.

I hope that the platform will be knowned all over the internet and hring industry. The projects Idea is remarkable and the hardwork, patience and enthusiasm they put into it will surely lead this platform to success. Lets hope it will be listed too on CMC and other big exchanges so the investors will be happy about the price of each tokens.
Yea sure. We dont only want to project to be implemented world-wide but we also want their token to be good in value so investors and all token holders will also benefit. I believe, with the credibility of this project, it is not far that it will be listed in leading exchanges.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Looking for a desirable, good paying and reliable job is never been easy and it it'll consume you a day for an applications and sometime you will need to return after it just to be interviewed by the recruiters.

Its just a nightmare going back to those experiences but sad to say that it is still happening now. Actually what caused the delay or too much time consumption is the verifications of documents if they are legit and the interviews. Sometimes the applicants have to come back for another interview and final interview and then training.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:48:40 PM

Its just a nightmare going back to those experiences but sad to say that it is still happening now. Actually what caused the delay or too much time consumption is the verifications of documents if they are legit and the interviews. Sometimes the applicants have to come back for another interview and final interview and then training.
I can relate much with this experience. Sometimes they are doing on purpose to see the interest in the applicants’ side. Sometimes even if they still have the time to finish the interview they will ask you to come back another day for another interview or even in making decisions over your applications they will not decide right away, instead will ask you to come back for the decision or they will promise to call you.

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: