Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

This is just the outcome of my curiosity, can we hide totally our identity in trustlogics? I mean, can we make our name as pseudonym? It will help also to secure our identity. If we want to give to the person we want to say our name, then that is the right time that they will see our full name.
Well, I guess that is a good opinion. Since we want to have safetiness with our identity, why we don't make it as fully anonymous. If that happens, we can hide our identity from the people we will chat unless if we will give to him/her our true name. Hope that your opinion will be granted.

Let us see how does the community reacts through your suggestion.
I think you can do it but how will recruiter know the real you, and do you think that recruiter or company would hire someone that doesn't want to show their true profile!? This is good idea but we don't know if it's okay with them...

Absolutely , is not okey as I think to submit the fake doccument due to even in traditionally  way has also law to protect the ligal document and deny the fake doccumnet coded by law ,so that make sure the doccumet you can passed  to your imployeer will be true.

Very often people use the fake documants. It is very simple to make a fake document and people do not check them. If it will be simple to check the documents it will be less fake.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...
I never read about it but anyway if that's true well good for every person who will use trustlogics platform, and we know that security is the most priority of this project... I suggest for every users always make a back up or copy of your important data and document for your own safety...

Forgetting a matter of important thing is a dumbass thing.
How could you forget the things you trust on your personal data on? What if they were not allowing you to recover your files? How would you now. You guys must apply good habit of being responsible.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:26:52 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 06:02:43 PM by BitDane

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Project such as this with a huge and great purpose will easily draw support and really deserves support.
Trustlogics platform offers an innovative way of serving in the workforce industry, having a place for
jobseeker, recruitment agency-bridging them with security of datas, validation of jobseeker to help them look
for a job easier and for recruiters to easily find employee suited for the available job.Having also a platform
for validated Individual Service Providers for those works needed by service requestors.

I strongly agree. I am here because the project really caught my attention. And I am following this thread since then. This hiring platform will really produce a great impact on our lives and to the next generation. They have executed their project well, from the applications needed both available on Android and iOS. I guess Trustlogics is ready to rock our world and help mankind to their employment problem. Thanks Trustlogics Team for a job well done.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics.  

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
Prevention is better than cure. I am aware that some of us forgot our passwords but there are ways to remember it. There are also numbers of ways to retrieve it. It is very important to have these features but I know that Trustlogics considered that because it is a common thing to have password retrieval features when it comes to applications especially a user account.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.
I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
Prevention is better than cure. I am aware that some of us forgot our passwords but there are ways to remember it. There are also numbers of ways to retrieve it. It is very important to have these features but I know that Trustlogics considered that because it is a common thing to have password retrieval features when it comes to applications especially a user account.
I agree with that! This feature should be common to all applications and we have many ways to retrieve it. We are also using different ways like biometrics (fingerprint) and QR codes to make these security features on a higher level. Trustlogics platform really is making ways convenient for its users. Blockchain Technology provides high-security features as well.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

I agree with that! This feature should be common to all applications and we have many ways to retrieve it. We are also using different ways like biometrics (fingerprint) and QR codes to make these security features on a higher level. Trustlogics platform really is making ways convenient for its users. Blockchain Technology provides high-security features as well.
I believe too that Trustlogics will have this feature. What makes datas safe and sure here is the use of blockchain. We all know how blockchain works and since Trustlogics will be having their own database I believe they will be responsible enough when it comes to the safety if their users’ data.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

Well, you landed in the right thread. You still have a chance to take part in their ICO and be part of this noble vision of revolutionizing the recruitment industry since their crowd sale has not yet started. You can follow the thread for announcements and details.
Yes. It is true. Its my first time to see this kind of project, similar to LinkedIn but different in some features, will operate through blockchain and the use of cryptocurrency so it is really new to me. Cryptocurrency now is being used everywhere and i believe many crypto-enthusiasts will also be intersted in this project.
Wow, i like that. Revolutionizing the recruitment industry.  That is what TrustLogics aimed for. It is a good thing that those who are into cryptocurrency are coming up with this ideas. In the process the cryptocurrency will be more and more popular and will be familiar to.people and it will cause also to revolutionized Cryptocurrency.
You got it 1kreasons. Since many are still reluctant when it comes to engaging into cryptocurrency but this time because of their needs they will have no other choice but to embrace crypto and put their whole trust into it since this way, they will be making a change in their career.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

I wonder if Trustlogics will be having offices in every country they will be working into. If the company itself will be using their platform to hire employees as their staffs. I believe they will because they came up to this idea so why not use.

ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

I wonder if Trustlogics will be having offices in every country they will be working into. If the company itself will be using their platform to hire employees as their staffs. I believe they will because they came up to this idea so why not use.
Of course, TrustLogics must patronized their own, besides, if they don't it will be very hard for them.it's like you have a very nice car to drive with with full tank gas and then prferring to commute. Its like you are rejecting good things and only fools do that. Surely TrustLogics is not a fool. In connection to the offices in every country, it is just reasonable to have one. People will be at relax knowing they have offices, makes them think that it is real and legal.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Well, you landed in the right thread. You still have a chance to take part in their ICO and be part of this noble vision of revolutionizing the recruitment industry since their crowd sale has not yet started. You can follow the thread for announcements and details.
Yes. It is true. Its my first time to see this kind of project, similar to LinkedIn but different in some features, will operate through blockchain and the use of cryptocurrency so it is really new to me. Cryptocurrency now is being used everywhere and i believe many crypto-enthusiasts will also be intersted in this project.
Wow, i like that. Revolutionizing the recruitment industry.  That is what TrustLogics aimed for. It is a good thing that those who are into cryptocurrency are coming up with this ideas. In the process the cryptocurrency will be more and more popular and will be familiar to.people and it will cause also to revolutionized Cryptocurrency.
You got it 1kreasons. Since many are still reluctant when it comes to engaging into cryptocurrency but this time because of their needs they will have no other choice but to embrace crypto and put their whole trust into it since this way, they will be making a change in their career.
honestly, this TrustLogics platform.is one of the platform that will ignite the curiosity of people to cryptocurrency since job portal is really one of the.most used by people at the moment. And TrustLogics has offered an innovation in recruitment industry, a lot o fpeople will want to get involve but first..in order to be involved with it..have your token first and taht is where cryptocurrency comes in.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

Lol, i just can't imagine if TrustLogics will not be using their own platform in hiring their own staffs..That would be unacceptable, unimaginable and of course imposible..Because no doubt about it, they will use it definitely. It is not even an issue. Got that?
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.
Well, the way Trustlogic is better suited for its project, so it is not surprising that many really support it because they see how the project will grow, so they do not release such an opportunity to invest in the project that is best trustlogic , so it's not surprising that it will achieve success especially in the future.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

The trustlogic project is really inspiring because of its reliability when it comes to a project, so it's not surprising that it will achieve success soon enough, so many investors are really investing in this trustlogic project so much to share with the expanded systen its way.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
well i don't disagree with you guys no serious team will ever make a prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world. and besides,If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it.

Some investors and users need to this kind of project are results , It will be the trigger to be pulled by the developers of the project to maximize the potential and the economy of a certain project, as you can see trust logics is a good project for all, because of its winning percentage in making the economy o every country and to lift the lives of the unemployed individuals.
Yes it is not surprising that many investors in this project, due to their excellent project development team and are more fortunate, and through a good project it can be widely shared to reduce unemployment different countries and economic help to improve it, so it is not surprising that it can achieve the burden.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

I believe too that Trustlogics will have this feature. What makes datas safe and sure here is the use of blockchain. We all know how blockchain works and since Trustlogics will be having their own database I believe they will be responsible enough when it comes to the safety if their users’ data.
Trust Logics is a good platform that any users can use to support their details of application as well as secure their data transfer to the institutions they were applying for,  its like creating a bridge between the employee and the employer to have a better view of its validation of data and can save time for the both parties because it will be happening online.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

I'm very excited about this  project. This is promising and very challenging project, hope that this project manages that challenge so much. This Team of Developers probably doing well on this project. You guys are the best Developers I have ever watched on. Besides of you are active in the thread that was great your concept and idea was a boom on the industry. Keep up the good work Team.
I agree! Trustlogics developers are doing great with this truly one of a kind platform that helps in so many ways in workforce industry! I am truly amazed of their wittiness in coming-up with such platform that will hopefully be the standard in job application , hiring and also for individuals offering different useful services.I hope to see them succeed because this truly helps in so many ways.

Online recruiting allows an employer to advertise a vacant position quickly, and often inexpensively.

However, some disadvantages may also be associated with this recruiting method.

I really believe to all the people behind trustlogics, it's like they put a lot of effort to build this one of a kind project... Though many adjustment and problems that they need to overcome but i know they're confident to solve all of this sooner or later...
Your right, as i observe on the team of this project, they really do all their best to make it smooth and success especially the project is not hard to present. This will bring a big changes in the world of online application that is great to support until we see the success of it in the  online application industry.
They use the nature of trustlogics easy to adapt feature to make a project that will surely help individuals that afraid to send their documents and background history to other job portal online... With trustlogics platform all of the application from anyone are safe with them, no need to doubt and worry about anything that may harm you profile...
This is so timely with our situation and all the problems related to hiring process, what they needed now is the support coming form all of us to make this project available for everyone and to help them find a better job/company...
If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident
enough with the security of an online application.

If the process moves forward, it poses the dilemma of whether it is really worth bringing
the person in for an interview. If it turns out the candidate wasn't serious about relocating,
you've wasted valuable time and possibly money.
I agree with you Trust logics will offer the best possible way for the unemployed person to have a non consuming time for their application, actually it will be good for both parties the employer and the employee, to lessen the hours like in traditional applying.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Trust Logics is a good platform that any users can use to support their details of application as well as secure their data transfer to the institutions they were applying for,  its like creating a bridge between the employee and the employer to have a better view of its validation of data and can save time for the both parties because it will be happening online.
I agree with you, since trust logics will offer the community to grow especially on its economical purposes, I wonder what will be the use of its token in the platform, Is it serves as a payment to avail services?, is there anyway I can also earn their token?
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...

Probably the Team will assist on this kind of situation if it doesn’t happen probably they were making a backup system for you to recover your account.
Whatsoever, take care of your personal things as it contains your personal data and documents.
Yes they need to have extra care for their own profile in the first place, because security depends on how you take care of your important things like these documents or account... Treat it same like your money, if you need to put it in the safe place then do it...
True, doing it leaves you the feeling of safety and security from all the things belong to you... And no one wants to be hack so you need to have precautions by yourself, once they enter your account its finished...
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: