Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.
Undeniably there is a chance to earn more when you invest your money in trustlogics project, good news for all investors... But if you don't have a money to invest i think its okay because your support for this project will very much welcome, and that will bring a huge impact for all investors out there...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

This is just the outcome of my curiosity, can we hide totally our identity in trustlogics? I mean, can we make our name as pseudonym? It will help also to secure our identity. If we want to give to the person we want to say our name, then that is the right time that they will see our full name.
Well, I guess that is a good opinion. Since we want to have safetiness with our identity, why we don't make it as fully anonymous. If that happens, we can hide our identity from the people we will chat unless if we will give to him/her our true name. Hope that your opinion will be granted.

Let us see how does the community reacts through your suggestion.
I think you can do it but how will recruiter know the real you, and do you think that recruiter or company would hire someone that doesn't want to show their true profile!? This is good idea but we don't know if it's okay with them...
Well, I think, Trustlogics system has already taken care the security of data matters.Those who will be users of their platform will be verified and validated and one thing more, the users has control to whom they would allow their data to be viewed. So I think there's no need to hide profile.
I guess so, being anonymous its ok but depends upon the situation and uses... I think its ok to use when you're holding a huge amount of money fiat or crypto, though our data and identity is important same with our money but with blockchain there's nothing to worry because blockchain already prove that they have the best security features today...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.

Its not yet the end. We can view their development by the use of their social media sites. They are also active even here. Trustlogics have big community and big investors, if you want to follow then buying TLT will become an easy step to be part of this community. We have choices in selecting a good project but we should be more wise and think how a certain project will really help us.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.

Andycalum

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.

Its not yet the end. We can view their development by the use of their social media sites. They are also active even here. Trustlogics have big community and big investors, if you want to follow then buying TLT will become an easy step to be part of this community. We have choices in selecting a good project but we should be more wise and think how a certain project will really help us.
You said it right! Being wise in selecting a good project that truly gives solution to what needs an attention in our current situation is what I consider to be deserving of support. Trustlogics platform, as I find it one of its kind in work-related matter, has a flexible and complex use for jobseeker, recruiters or employers and individual service providers.The help that this platform extends to its users is very extensive that is why Trustlogics is not just a good project but a great one deserving a support.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics.  

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
Prevention is better than cure. I am aware that some of us forgot our passwords but there are ways to remember it. There are also numbers of ways to retrieve it. It is very important to have these features but I know that Trustlogics considered that because it is a common thing to have password retrieval features when it comes to applications especially a user account.
I agree.Forgetting passwords usually happens and basing our experiences in other social media accounts that we are registered, there are ways to retrieve our accounts. Trustlogics will certainly have their way of how users can retrieve their accounts when password are forgotten especially that their platforms handles delicate and private datas of their users. 
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

Well, you landed in the right thread. You still have a chance to take part in their ICO and be part of this noble vision of revolutionizing the recruitment industry since their crowd sale has not yet started. You can follow the thread for announcements and details.
Yes. It is true. Its my first time to see this kind of project, similar to LinkedIn but different in some features, will operate through blockchain and the use of cryptocurrency so it is really new to me. Cryptocurrency now is being used everywhere and i believe many crypto-enthusiasts will also be intersted in this project.
Wow, i like that. Revolutionizing the recruitment industry.  That is what TrustLogics aimed for. It is a good thing that those who are into cryptocurrency are coming up with this ideas. In the process the cryptocurrency will be more and more popular and will be familiar to.people and it will cause also to revolutionized Cryptocurrency.
You got it 1kreasons. Since many are still reluctant when it comes to engaging into cryptocurrency but this time because of their needs they will have no other choice but to embrace crypto and put their whole trust into it since this way, they will be making a change in their career.
Maybe, not really that they'd have no other choice but to embrace crypto, but I guess it would be more of adapting to the latest and useful technology available that we have as technology advances. This may be challenging especially to those new in crypto. But as they see the great use of Trustlogics platform in their career or in recruitment industry, they'll be encouraged to give it a try, afterall ,Trustlogics platform is offering an opportunity in the workforce industry.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

In terms of choosing investment need to be research is the most important thing you should know before invest to one project ,aside from that classify the main essence of one project if really helpful to community in the way to offered a good services,and trustlogics are one of them helpful for those unemployeed person

DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 10:20:20 PM by DreamDeal

I believe that any project that helps lessen unemployment and open opportunities for new jobs are worth the support of everyone. So far there are no major issues on this when it comes with Trustlogics. Just keep up the good work.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

In terms of choosing investment need to be research is the most important thing you should know before invest to one project ,aside from that classify the main essence of one project if really helpful to community in the way to offered a good services,and trustlogics are one of them helpful for those unemployeed person

Its been a while since I last posted on this forum. I think this project will just continue on getting the support it deserves. Hats off for me here.... The intention of the project is bridging the companies and the applicants by providing a professional users information on their platform that are verified or can be easily validated.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...

Probably the Team will assist on this kind of situation if it doesn’t happen probably they were making a backup system for you to recover your account.
Whatsoever, take care of your personal things as it contains your personal data and documents.

Trustlogics platform is linked to your email and mobile number as I have experienced when registering. As such even if you forget your password you can easily retrieve your account with Trustlogics. Its always best to keep records of your user name and password from different websites and platforms as they are so many that we cant really be blamed if we forget them. For security of  your profile, Trustlogics has set that you can limit the information you wish to share as such that other users may need your approval before they can view them. As for other security issues on the platform itself, lets give Trustlogics a chance to prove that their system can help avoid unwanted breach in their platform.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Yes it is true I'm really in agreement with what you're saying really secured the most important thing to keep an important thing to avoid getting any information here, so on a different platform system it's so much easier to use, it is secured especially for users, so with the help of trustlogic the security of a user is further strengthened.
I believe that blockchain will be the answer regarding of all security issues, user will have a blockchain id that will need to record all of their transactions in the future and all information about your profile... So worry no more, because blockchain got your back...

Probably the Team will assist on this kind of situation if it doesn’t happen probably they were making a backup system for you to recover your account.
Whatsoever, take care of your personal things as it contains your personal data and documents.

Trustlogics platform is linked to your email and mobile number as I have experienced when registering. As such even if you forget your password you can easily retrieve your account with Trustlogics. Its always best to keep records of your user name and password from different websites and platforms as they are so many that we cant really be blamed if we forget them. For security of  your profile, Trustlogics has set that you can limit the information you wish to share as such that other users may need your approval before they can view them. As for other security issues on the platform itself, lets give Trustlogics a chance to prove that their system can help avoid unwanted breach in their platform.

Well if you loose your password or forget your account, maybe you can create another one right? Well they ought to have a way to retrieve your account. The main thing here is that you need to have an access to your email and mobile phone so you can get a security code or something to access your account.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Its been a while since I last posted on this forum. I think this project will just continue on getting the support it deserves. Hats off for me here.... The intention of the project is bridging the companies and the applicants by providing a professional users information on their platform that are verified or can be easily validated.
Welcome back smith4cris! You are definitely right! Many supporters were amazed by this project that is why they are really monitoring every progress on this project. We are very excited and can't wait any longer to see how the project will be accepted by the public.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

Welcome back smith4cris! You are definitely right! Many supporters were amazed by this project that is why they are really monitoring every progress on this project. We are very excited and can't wait any longer to see how the project will be accepted by the public.
I must agree with you BitDane. We are really waiting for the launching of Trustlogics platform and we are expecting a positive response from the public. Some may have doubts and negative impressions but that is a part of every project and that is healthy. If Trustlogics will prove that they are wrong then that will be a 200% trust rate increase I think.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

I must agree with you BitDane. We are really waiting for the launching of Trustlogics platform and we are expecting a positive response from the public. Some may have doubts and negative impressions but that is a part of every project and that is healthy. If Trustlogics will prove that they are wrong then that will be a 200% trust rate increase I think.
Thank you for adding up to my list of expectations towards the launch and you are right. No matter how amazing the project is, there are people with critical thinking that always have "What Ifs" on their mind. I guess we have to deal with them and we have to be very transparent and truthful on dealing with them because these critical thinking people will be the greatest supporter if they have proven that the system is good and very beneficial to all.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
They just need this incoming ICO of them to be successful. They are already a success project they just need fund to totally bring the whole project into completion. To add more features and to totally implement what has been written in their roadmap.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

This is just the outcome of my curiosity, can we hide totally our identity in trustlogics? I mean, can we make our name as pseudonym? It will help also to secure our identity. If we want to give to the person we want to say our name, then that is the right time that they will see our full name.
Well, I guess that is a good opinion. Since we want to have safetiness with our identity, why we don't make it as fully anonymous. If that happens, we can hide our identity from the people we will chat unless if we will give to him/her our true name. Hope that your opinion will be granted.

I think you can do it but how will recruiter know the real you, and do you think that recruiter or company would hire someone that doesn't want to show their true profile!? This is good idea but we don't know if it's okay with them...
Well, I think, Trustlogics system has already taken care the security of data matters.Those who will be users of their platform will be verified and validated and one thing more, the users has control to whom they would allow their data to be viewed. So I think there's no need to hide profile.
I guess so, being anonymous its ok but depends upon the situation and uses... I think its ok to use when you're holding a huge amount of money fiat or crypto, though our data and identity is important same with our money but with blockchain there's nothing to worry because blockchain already prove that they have the best security features today...
I think this is also the reason why they chose to use blockchain in this project, for security purpose and transparency that every transactions done, every profile made and kept are safe and transparent to both users and the platform itself. No more worries and hassles.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

They just need this incoming ICO of them to be successful. They are already a success project they just need fund to totally bring the whole project into completion. To add more features and to totally implement what has been written in their roadmap.
Right chikitita2004. With all the partnerships they have and the fact that they already got an award this year is only some of the proofs that they are already successful. We just need to support their ICO for them to reach their goal in funding this project.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I think this is also the reason why they chose to use blockchain in this project, for security purpose and transparency that every transactions done, every profile made and kept are safe and transparent to both users and the platform itself. No more worries and hassles.
i'm sorry to say that i don't agree at all of using pseudonym. See. TrustLogics, aim to lessen the processing time or to simplify selection process, so if you use pseudonym and after will ask again what is your real info, it is a waste of time. Besides, recruitment or job portal application has to be formal and this is not the place where  we have fo use such, kind of things.
1kreasons

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

i'm sorry to say that i don't agree at all of using pseudonym. See. TrustLogics, aim to lessen the processing time or to simplify selection process, so if you use pseudonym and after will ask again what is your real info, it is a waste of time. Besides, recruitment or job portal application has to be formal and this is not the place where  we have fo use such, kind of things.
Exactly my same thoughts. I can't imagine using psedonym in job portals, such as TrustLogics, i don't see any reason for doing such. TrustLogics already is a platform that offers trusted and and secured professional data so using psedonym is non sense.
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: