Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
well i don't disagree with you guys no serious team will ever make a prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world. and besides,If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it.

Some investors and users need to this kind of project are results , It will be the trigger to be pulled by the developers of the project to maximize the potential and the economy of a certain project, as you can see trust logics is a good project for all, because of its winning percentage in making the economy o every country and to lift the lives of the unemployed individuals.

Trust Logics is partnering with other big companies, that's why I really looking up for this project since their application is available in both android and IOs version devices, the project takes its step to its success No wonder some big investors are in this project, a project that connects bridge between the employee and employers to have a brighter economy ahead for every countries in the world.
You know, there will be nothing to lose in this project. It is already a success project, so whether they are supported or not, they are already running. Their application is already available int application store. They just need the fund to fully operate.
You are definitely right. The Trustlogics project simply speaks for itself. Marketing and Social Media Campaign done a great help to spread the news about this project. Now that the project is well-known across all countries, we are expecting it to be launched already with proper funding. I guess what they need is more investors to support them.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
well i don't disagree with you guys no serious team will ever make a prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world. and besides,If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it.

Some investors and users need to this kind of project are results , It will be the trigger to be pulled by the developers of the project to maximize the potential and the economy of a certain project, as you can see trust logics is a good project for all, because of its winning percentage in making the economy o every country and to lift the lives of the unemployed individuals.

Trust Logics is partnering with other big companies, that's why I really looking up for this project since their application is available in both android and IOs version devices, the project takes its step to its success No wonder some big investors are in this project, a project that connects bridge between the employee and employers to have a brighter economy ahead for every countries in the world.
You know, there will be nothing to lose in this project. It is already a success project, so whether they are supported or not, they are already running. Their application is already available int application store. They just need the fund to fully operate.
You are definitely right. The Trustlogics project simply speaks for itself. Marketing and Social Media Campaign done a great help to spread the news about this project. Now that the project is well-known across all countries, we are expecting it to be launched already with proper funding. I guess what they need is more investors to support them.
I think we need to monitor the development of this project. I know that we are all excited for this project but Trustlogics team are doing their best to assure us that the project will meet every deadline on their roadmap. I am confident that this project will really create a good impact on everyone. It will really change our future employment process. Let us continue supporting this project.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:55:25 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:19:59 PM by FAITHriot

I agree with you, trust logics offer some useful system for the people that does not have some work, Trust logics offers a platform that can maximize the hiring system in every institution.
Well trust Logics got some partnerships in other company, and more to come, Im sure this project will succeed because of its good platform, It serves as a bridge for the employee and the employer to have a better economy for all.
Trust logics has so much to offer or the development of the system of hiring, Trust logics will bring more help to the society , it lessens the way of how the traditional way of finding a job can affect the time management of some people, with online platform it will be easier for the people
who wants to find a job that suits for them.
Yes, I agree with you. This is really the future of hiring platform. It will surely make the employment process easier and simple. Less time and less effort for the users and for the HR Team. By using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, the fairness and the reliability of the information was expected.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:00:21 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 06:11:09 PM by MyInspiration

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

Maybe this is the new material you are looking for. This is great. We now have banking for blockchain. I am interested on what Cashaa has to offer too. Well its really amazing how Trustlogics has made strategic partnership with different organization and countries.
This is great! I think, more companies are now becoming aware of Trustlogics platform.And its good to know that
Cashaa, a blockchain-based next-generation banking platform has now partenered with them. I couldn't imagine
how powerfully secured will these two innovative blockchain companies will do! I think, with TRustlogics main
objectives of their system which are to facilitate data access, data attestation and peer-to-peer hiring,
data attestation would be used mostly by Cashaa to validate the truth.
You are definitely right! The awareness of people about Trustlogics is simply evident through their partnership. Cashaa have done a good choice on partnering with the future best hiring platform. With this partnership, the more benefits that users will have.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
This project looks amazing, i am a campaign translator, I can provide you 20 languages  Pm  me if interested
Hi! I dont think your query will get noticed here. If you really are interested, you better contact them in their official telegram channel and pm the CM personally. Besides, the team is busy so i think the CM will be the one who can attend to you.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

I agree with you, trust logics offer some useful system for the people that does not have some work, Trust logics offers a platform that can maximize the hiring system in every institution.
Well trust Logics got some partnerships in other company, and more to come, Im sure this project will succeed because of its good platform, It serves as a bridge for the employee and the employer to have a better economy for all.
Trust logics has so much to offer or the development of the system of hiring, Trust logics will bring more help to the society , it lessens the way of how the traditional way of finding a job can affect the time management of some people, with online platform it will be easier for the people
Yes, I agree with you. This is really the future of hiring platform. It will surely make the employment process easier and simple. Less time and less effort for the users and for the HR Team. By using Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Technology, the fairness and the reliability of the information was expected.
I was thinking about AI, is AI’s assessment reliable? I’ve heard a lot about AI replacing the task of human. Will AI really replace regular employees’ task of assessing applications frms and datas of applicants? Will their assessment be correct and accurate? It is true that only initial sorting out of datas will be their task but I still doubt.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

I was thinking about AI, is AI’s assessment reliable? I’ve heard a lot about AI replacing the task of human. Will AI really replace regular employees’ task of assessing applications frms and datas of applicants? Will their assessment be correct and accurate? It is true that only initial sorting out of datas will be their task but I still doubt.
I’ve also heard about the comments of those who are against the use of artificial intelligence but then I realized that, if AI can be used to make our lives better then why not. Anyway, we use AI for human and not us being used by AI. So if it can make our lives better then let there be more AI in our home, workplaces and everywhere.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

I’ve also heard about the comments of those who are against the use of artificial intelligence but then I realized that, if AI can be used to make our lives better then why not. Anyway, we use AI for human and not us being used by AI. So if it can make our lives better then let there be more AI in our home, workplaces and everywhere.
i am also in favor of using AI, i don't think that they will replcaed human, remember, it is still.human that operates them. It will just take the load easier. At the.end it is still the final saY of human. AI still have limitations,.. Good judgment is still the work of human.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:32:26 PM

we are now in the age that technology is at its best and AI i believe can do their job well. It depends in the program that was installed in their system i am sure they can do the initial sorting well. In the final decision i think human can do that because human can assest atritudes and behaviour, while Ai only depends on information given.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

Exactly, the blockchain technology can provide for the security of datas. Also the verification by the validators will serve as initial screening processof the job seekers. This TrustLogics platform is really helpful in hiring industry.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

Yes it is true that social media has a lot to share with a project because of its user's papularity so it's not surprising that every country is able to stand by one project, and many are fundamentally in a trustlogic way, so in quantity its supporters are unlikely to achieve this the fastest success in the future.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:45:28 PM

Well maybe it's true that large companies can share in a trustlogic way to get the system up and running in order to share a company's idea and trustlogic, so it's not surprising that it will achieve success soon enough, and with the help of this project is one of the means to translate the economy into every country that is participating in a project of a secure trustlogic system.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Well maybe it's true that large companies can share in a trustlogic way to get the system up and running in order to share a company's idea and trustlogic, so it's not surprising that it will achieve success soon enough, and with the help of this project is one of the means to translate the economy into every country that is participating in a project of a secure trustlogic system.

Funny on that comment about fixing the world. Well Trustlogics will definitely help organize professional data of their users but as to fixing the world, we can only hope that everyone will contribute a little of themselves to that cause. It will make  the hiring process safe and secure and easier for companies. Verification can be done thru Trustlogics with their partner validators. This will save time and cost for them if they will be doing it themselves.
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
This project looks amazing, i am a campaign translator, I can provide you 20 languages  Pm  me if interested
Hi! I dont think your query will get noticed here. If you really are interested, you better contact them in their official telegram channel and pm the CM personally. Besides, the team is busy so i think the CM will be the one who can attend to you.

Yes, I confirm that you will be better and faster to write to them with this proposal in their telegram chat, because they will give you an answer very quickly, especially since the offer is interesting, the main thing is to give examples of your successful work to accurately attract their attention

j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

Wow that is very great, Congratulation for all the trustlogics team, hope to see s lot of more improvement to this project, I wish that this project will be success soon.

Another good reason why we need to support this project, having an another partnership may help them to make this project successful and bring to the top. I believe that this will add to catch the eye of the people to be part of this project.

This is really quite interesting since a Banking for blockchain has been established and a partnership made with Trustlogics looks very appealing. Congratulation to you Truslogics for gaining a new partner.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

we are now in the age that technology is at its best and AI i believe can do their job well. It depends in the program that was installed in their system i am sure they can do the initial sorting well. In the final decision i think human can do that because human can assest atritudes and behaviour, while Ai only depends on information given.

There are different types of AI. A simple AI can really help sorting out many different information particularly those that are in Trustlogics platform. This will make it easier for companies to get a more qualified applicant among the million users of Trustlogics platform.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

There are different types of AI. A simple AI can really help sorting out many different information particularly those that are in Trustlogics platform. This will make it easier for companies to get a more qualified applicant among the million users of Trustlogics platform.

AI technologies are part of the development process of the platform, It will help trust logics platform to function well and AI support will make the hiring process more faster and easier for the user to understand the system itself.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

Wow that is very great, Congratulation for all the trustlogics team, hope to see s lot of more improvement to this project, I wish that this project will be success soon.

Another good reason why we need to support this project, having an another partnership may help them to make this project successful and bring to the top. I believe that this will add to catch the eye of the people to be part of this project.

This is really quite interesting since a Banking for blockchain has been established and a partnership made with Trustlogics looks very appealing. Congratulation to you Truslogics for gaining a new partner.

I agree with you, with the new partnership of trust logics it will be a bright future for them, The project will succeed actually it has many use in the society, for the hiring process of people who needs job and for the institutions who needs skilled and right people to work for them.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

I think we need to monitor the development of this project. I know that we are all excited for this project but Trustlogics team are doing their best to assure us that the project will meet every deadline on their roadmap. I am confident that this project will really create a good impact on everyone. It will really change our future employment process. Let us continue supporting this project.
Yes, The vision of trust logics is now happening, This project will surely succeed in the following months because of the dedication the team put into it and for its development, I hope I can earn some of their tokens soon so I can get some huge profit in the future.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.

Its been a while since I see a new material from Trustlogics. By this time I think it has already reached the target Soft Cap for the project. Any update from the developers?

Well its nice to see that this project is a success, when will the ICO end by the way? I think Trustlogics is already operational. What we really need to wait for is the time when it expands globally.
I think they are partnering with some other agency to expand their boundaries in many countries, and this a good way to introduce this project world wide... By this many will encourage to strive to get a job faster and easier than they'd experience before, so good luck for all of them...
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: