Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,
There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
Why they need connections if they have experience while they still studying in college, other courses have on the job training requirements that they need to take and this is the start of their career...
Its unavoidable in many places to have a connections for them to get the job easily, this is already a system of the hiring process in their country... They will use the influence of other people to hired in a company even they are not qualified for it...
Yes, I believe that even today we are doing so much to speed up its entry into a job, so many countries are using such an idea as a company to influence its baker and to facilitate it it is faster to enter into a partner even if it does not qualify for a job that suits him.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:01:02 AM

Imagine a job fair in your country, you need to fall in line and applying on different booth which represents companies.
In this TRUSTLOGIC they will launch a website that has JOB FAIR everyday, which you dont need to fall in line anymore.
another thing, you dont need to fill up forms repeatedly.
Trust Logic provides an easiest and fastest way of hiring processing which it may less effort and energy to every job seekers submitting their files into a company and with the help of the validators they want to make sure that the files are not fake or being plagiarize for them to be safe and it will be stored into a well-secured in the system of Trust Logic.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.

On my opinion this project is good in the public eye in the first place because all of us will be in the time of applying in a job. This project will be good on my own opinion, brand is just a image and overview, this is change.
Well this project is actually good in the public eye it`s because of what they have provided, an opportunity and benefits that all the users may get of using their system and people will get interested into this because it is what exactly we needed in our industry.
meimyself

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.
I think you are right! That way the connection will be as easy as it can be because the network of these local partners will be in Blockchain or decentralized making the work much easier for Trustlogics.

When company officials examine their organization’s hiring process steps, they must have a proactive mindset.
Trust Logics their focus is should be on identifying, online recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and retaining the
best candidates available in the marketplace.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.

People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.

On my opinion this project is good in the public eye in the first place because all of us will be in the time of applying in a job. This project will be good on my own opinion, brand is just a image and overview, this is change.
Well this project is actually good in the public eye it`s because of what they have provided, an opportunity and benefits that all the users may get of using their system and people will get interested into this because it is what exactly we needed in our industry.

The problem of job seekers is that when they look for jobs they send their resumes to different companies, groups and recruiters, there is a one company who hires him. And still calling him groups or recruiters with a copy of his resume, because they thought he had no job. In short, he was disturbed by the companies who wanted to hired him. Trustlogic is a platform where jobseekers can update their current employment status no hassle, jobseekers and recruiters will experience and save everyone time because of the trustlogics platform.
mhojakho

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:35:43 AM

The problem of job seekers is that when they look for jobs they send their resumes to different companies, groups and recruiters, there is a one company who hires him. And still calling him groups or recruiters with a copy of his resume, because they thought he had no job. In short, he was disturbed by the companies who wanted to hired him. Trustlogic is a platform where jobseekers can update their current employment status no hassle, jobseekers and recruiters will experience and save everyone time because of the trustlogics platform.

I agree, Trust logic platform, offers the fastest way for the employees and employers to connect with it will the bridge between institutions and individuals to the better and brighter future of economical growth.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
I hope trustlogics will continue to give their users a secured and safety transaction all the time, and no one will be a victim of data loss or identity theft... Let's think positive guys, trustlogics will not laid their backs when security is concerned...
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

There are always good and bad perceptions of the people upon the project. Of course many people will be glad of trustlogics aim but I know some of them hates trustlogics. Well, I don't care with them as long as I know that this project will ultimately solve the problem in the hiring industry.

so how can I buy tokens for fiat?
Hey man! Please look at the site. And just also read the whitepaper so that you know the regulation as well as the objectives of trustlogics and its benefits to the investors.

https://trustlogics.io/

https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

The team is experienced. MVP is available and the vision can be successfully accomplished with the right push and guidance. Clamping down on fake data is something that I personally look forward to in the near future.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Every month trustlogics has clear deriction plan and path to thier project and now base on their road map this july is the month to peak season and good opportunity to earn the token and  features integration to existing platform and blockchain,POC hurry up before it will end,,

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

This is really a great thing about Trustlogics, having a local counterpart to serve well. Trustlogics going global will truly make a difference in job related matter. These up-to-date,verified profiles of jobseekers will be so helpful for recruitment agency to rely on.
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Every month trustlogics has clear deriction plan and path to thier project and now base on their road map this july is the month to peak season and good opportunity to earn the token and  features integration to existing platform and blockchain,POC hurry up before it will end,,

you mean july is token sale?  well it has also exactly  time to buy more token,maybe almost investor here are also earned more due to trustlogics are very active platform and well dedicated on this project,

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

Imagine a job fair in your country, you need to fall in line and applying on different booth which represents companies.
In this TRUSTLOGIC they will launch a website that has JOB FAIR everyday, which you dont need to fall in line anymore.

Been there done that, and i am telling you it is not a joke.
i usually spent 4-6 hours just going around all the booth and sometimes bad luck strikes.
even me, i will prefer doing it with trustlogic. i am sure in less than an hour, i can see all the jobs they have.

In trust logics you dont need to spend more hours in finding a job, The platform will provide some information and procedures for the employees and some of the features of the platform will see the possibilities for the employees and employer.

Yeah, that is why jobseekers need to give it a try to prove that the TrustLogics project platform is real and sure that they will help a jobseekers to find a job easily and faster than the traditional application.

For sure this project is legit. I am pretty sure that the developers would not go through this much effort and waste such a great concept just to fool and scam people for a few bucks when they can earn millions with this one because it would be a sure hit. So I think there is nothing to be worried about.
Yes it is legit, and i think those who said that this project is scam, well they are just wasting their time because we believe that the team did all that they can to make this project successful and as we can see all the supporters here do believe that this project has big impact to the world of online application in the blockchain technology.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?

TrustLogics will have to be liable for them because I think the responsibility of assessing the employer beforehand should be at their shoulders. In the same way, if TrustLogics could improve on that area, their credibility will be more reliable than ever.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Well, for a project like this, a well thought of plan should be already present by the time it announces its presence. A project without a clear direction is nothing but a piece of trash waiting to be thrown in the bin along with all the other shitty projects out there. That is why I am really not that surprised to see the great plan that the developers have set for this project. What amuses me though is the hardwork being shown and the great dedication.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

Been there done that, and i am telling you it is not a joke.
i usually spent 4-6 hours just going around all the booth and sometimes bad luck strikes.
even me, i will prefer doing it with trustlogic. i am sure in less than an hour, i can see all the jobs they have.

Yes, Trustlogics is really helpful in the hiring industry. It truly is an innovation in the online hiring platform. It makes applying for a job easier and more convenient for everyone. I do believe that Trustlogics is a project worth supporting.

Yes, it is worth to support because of its goal that is big help to all people even not in crypto world, and choose to have a job through the use of online, let as all continue supporting the bitcoin. Once this project start in all country this will become trending for sure.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:31 PM

Well, for a project like this, a well thought of plan should be already present by the time it announces its presence. A project without a clear direction is nothing but a piece of trash waiting to be thrown in the bin along with all the other shitty projects out there. That is why I am really not that surprised to see the great plan that the developers have set for this project. What amuses me though is the hardwork being shown and the great dedication.

Yes you are right. Just imagine all the hardwork being poured into this project amd just end up in a fall just because there is no better plan. This mistake is only common on random teenage kids looking for quick buck in scamming people. I believe that the developers are truly more than this. I too trust in this project a lot.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Hello Everyone,

I hope trustlogics will continue to give their users a secured and safety transaction all the time, and no one will be a victim of data loss or identity theft... Let's think positive guys, trustlogics will not laid their backs when security is concerned...

Trustlogics will help eliminate the hustle and bustle of chasing jobs. In the future we will only need Trustlogics in finding a new job but until then, we still have to go to different job hiring websites.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: