Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
ntsanh2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

Hello Admin, i join Twitter campaign from week 2 (08.05 - 14.05), i submit my week 2 reports in 10.05, All tweet/ reweet always adhere to rules but  i don't get stakes.
Please checking for me!
Link reoport week 2 in Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3467845.msg36836342#msg36836342
Link Profile Twitter: https://twitter.com/ntsanh2017
sheet: 359
perhan007 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Contract Vault ANN thread is now available in Hindi for subscribers from Indian subcontinent. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3919020

Please contribute and spread the word about Contract Vault.  Smiley

Good job! Thank you :-)

sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

Hello! What do you mean by TRULY smart contracs?
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Hello! What do you mean by TRULY smart contracs?

The term «smart contracts» is totally misleading as smart contracts are neither smart nor contracts. But they can become “truly” smart by applying the Ricardian Contracts pattern, making them human readable, machine readable, accessible, legally binding and enforceable. This is what Contract Vault does.

Contract Vault is basically a raw diamond staying under the radar due to the fact that they do not make false promises à la “today to the moon, tomorrow to mars” and have a fully compliant ICO, which requires KYC/AML. This can be very attractive after the ICO as many tokens lose their value because the teams do not hold what they promise.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:00:21 AM

As you said 570k raised so far, could you please share contract address so all people can track it? I'm interesting with this project but I wanna to make sure about it success to avoid waste money and time to a fail project

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

The Contract Vault team illustrates the benefits of the project's SmartTemplates & PaaS features and potential practices. In the whitepaper, they have listed a number of use cases and applications currently in development use Vault platform contract.
Read more about project here: https://www.contractvault.io/token/#document-assets
Duyenng792

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:45:41 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:45:12 AM by Duyenng792

This project has a good purpose and benefits I am sure will be many investors who are interested in this project as long as the team involved is intensively in promoting this project. Success for this project!
ramahero01

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

This project has a good purpose and benefits I am sure will be many investors who are interested in this project as long as the team involved is intensively in promoting this project. Success for this project!!
We just look for his team how it will work, if his team has always been a passion and work together, to the success of this project will certainly be achieved in the future, because his success and failed projects it depends with the team in his.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

This project has a good purpose and benefits I am sure will be many investors who are interested in this project as long as the team involved is intensively in promoting this project. Success for this project!!
We just look for his team how it will work, if his team has always been a passion and work together, to the success of this project will certainly be achieved in the future, because his success and failed projects it depends with the team in his.
I think it's no doubt about it, all the team involved in this project will certainly do the best job for the sake of the success of the project.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

I think it's no doubt about it, all the team involved in this project will certainly do the best job for the sake of the success of the project.
If the team works well together and more spirit again promoting the projects would indeed be easier for projects can achieve success.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

If the team works well together and more spirit again promoting the projects would indeed be easier for projects can achieve success.

The team is working hard on publishing a demo of the SmartEdit still in June.

Btw: The co-founder of Contract Vault will present the project this Wednesday to the crypto enthusiast Kool Savas in Berlin:

https://twitter.com/koolsavas/status/997869157600452609

They will film the meeting and publish it on his social media accounts. This will be exciting!

From my viewpoint, the Contract Vault project is totally undervaluated at the moment.
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

As you said 570k raised so far, could you please share contract address so all people can track it? I'm interesting with this project but I wanna to make sure about it success to avoid waste money and time to a fail project

CV is able to accept fiat payment via bank transfer due to its full compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Publishing false statements regarding the contributions raised so far would not really be a good idea, especially not with the track record of the team and the involved advisors.
scryptminer

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Wow - this is pretty exciting...I mean, someone like Kool Savas talking smart contracts (not just pumping stuff like some celebrities) is pretty neat!

The team is working hard on publishing a demo of the SmartEdit still in June.

Btw: The co-founder of Contract Vault will present the project this Wednesday to the crypto enthusiast Kool Savas in Berlin:

https://twitter.com/koolsavas/status/997869157600452609

They will film the meeting and publish it on his social media accounts. This will be exciting!

From my viewpoint, the Contract Vault project is totally undervaluated at the moment.
cashonly

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

Your project seems to me very promising. I think that Contract Vault in the future will be in demand, because the range of services is very impressive and is intended not only for legal entities and investors, but also for ordinary people and their needs. I have a couple of questions:
1. On the site, unfortunately, not a money counter .. I saw that you collected more than 500,000. But it was a long time ago. How much is collected now?
2. Do you plan to enter the exchange after the ICO?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

So you're saying that contract vault could eventually let you do small loans against your cryptocurrencies? or like peer-to-peer lending?

Seems that it's part of their plans. But it means, someone needs to buy their tokens first before creating such agreements. And for me, it's bit complicated. Because if you are entering legal contracts, usually you need physical presence at one point. So why not simplify your life, just use your fiat money instead. With this, you have fiat money to buy tokens and then enter legally binding contracts. Somewhere there, you lost a portion of your money. But maybe, this has specific advantages in very few occasions. So it means the usability of this project is not that much which would affect the price in exchanges in the future.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Generally spoken, Contract Vault encourages the service providers to keep the VLT in the ecosystem, eg. for advertising their services, paying license fees for the use of the editor for internal purposes or collaborating with other service providers (lawyers with other lawyers and smart contract developers and vice versa). This is especially interesting in international or regular cooperations and as such stated on the token sale page and in the white paper. Furthermore, all license fees paid for the white label use of the platform flow to Contract Vault, which allows Contract Vault to stimulate the offer of the VLT on the free market. Contract Vault will also offer discounts for all payments done directly in VLT (by decreasing its fees) so that it may be advantageous to keep the VLT rather than sell it for fiat / exchange it to other crypto and rebuy it later. Due to the limited availability of the VLT token, the price should correlate with the demand for services. If the demand exceeds the market capitalization of the VLT token, then the price should react. Contract Vault believes that there is a market for the platform and - due to the full scalability of the project and the global approach - the demand will exceed the capitalization. We are talking about a 700 billion market only for classic legal services, let alone all alternative legal services and "new world" use cases which nobody offers yet. If one does not believe that bringing efficiency to the legal industry and making contracts with smart functionalities accessible, legally binding and legally enforceable, yeah, then it will be difficult to assume that there will be a sufficient demand.

Maybe some people don't believe in crypto economics but it makes sense to use a token here, micropayments, microrewards...and yea legal services is a big market, for sure!! (And let's be honest...lawyers are front and centre in the token world!) To me this token and token economics makes more sense than a lot of other "usage" tokens...so token price should be good...
Well we don't need them, they will need crypto for sure. Can't wait how the world will change by using this kind of technology. What we need to do is to guide them and show them what is the true meaning of crypto especially Vault tokens that offers truly Smart Contracts for Everyone.

I think that's one of the steps that they need to address later on. If you present the project which is understandable by everyone, then they can easily grasp the importance of the platform. And little by little, they will try to use it until they become well-versed of this service. And by word of mouth, you can see the expansion of this platform. And right now, everyone wants to ride the bandwagon but in reality, very few understand the importance of blockchain in dealing with business transactions.
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

@Contract_Vault is trending on Twitter right now :-)

#1 ICO

https://twitter.com/ico_detector/status/998598910041051136?s=19

Exciting!
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

Your project seems to me very promising. I think that Contract Vault in the future will be in demand, because the range of services is very impressive and is intended not only for legal entities and investors, but also for ordinary people and their needs. I have a couple of questions:
1. On the site, unfortunately, not a money counter .. I saw that you collected more than 500,000. But it was a long time ago. How much is collected now?
2. Do you plan to enter the exchange after the ICO?
One of the best ico right now! you should do a research before investing. Contract vault is much secured smart contracts and it's even better than any other Smart contracts. For more info visit us on our offcial telegram and ask them a question regarding the project development.
kunis0727

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

This is one of the most promising project out there. I want to know more about this project, team, etc. This is a must have tokens, because this will surely bloom in the future. I want to be part of its growth.
perhan007 (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

This is one of the most promising project out there. I want to know more about this project, team, etc. This is a must have tokens, because this will surely bloom in the future. I want to be part of its growth.

Wow, thank you so much! The team is working hard.
rachellesmith

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:27 PM

Token will be available right after presale / tokensale? And will be transferable also then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: