Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][ICO] 🔵 VAULT TOKENS 🔵 Truly Smart Contracts - 600k USD raised so far  (Read 6716 times)
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.

Yep. Backing is the key. My understanding is that they have partners already on board and are actively working at getting more involved. Can't remember where I read it, but I think some of the guys made a presentation in London a while back to a big legal convention. I'll see if I can find the info.

Oh yeah that would be great , I'm also keen to hear more about the backing they have as I also agree that the backing is key here. The potential is clear to see for all. I really hope it gets the backing because CV could bring peace of mind to millions!

Contract Vault is exactly what the Crypto world is crying out for. Scammers have scammed way too much already! Smart Contracts are the future and Contract Vault is the ICO to make digital contracts work in the real world.

Ive only just come across Contract Vault and I have to say, I love it! like it or not, smart contracts are happening, eventually there will be no paper contracts, thats the way the world is going so you have to move with the times or you will get left behind! Im very eager to see how well it does and I'm very optomistic.

I agree this is a brilliant project have you read the whitepaper I was so interested the moment I started reading and really helped me understand where this project is heading I’m definitely following this ico very closely here’s the whitepaper if you fancy a read definitely worth ithttps://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Thankyou @james30s, I will def check this out.

Contract Vault is a great project by all accounts

Smart contracts are the future, Contract Vault is the safe way to use digital contracts in the real world.

In my chosen career, Ive had to deal with contracts on a daily basis. I can say that from looking through the white papers for Contract Vault, I definitely think that it can be beneficial to current business world. Things are changing constantly, technology is used more than ever, in 10/20 years smart contracts will be the thing. I believe CV will be the secure contracts we all crave for.

Yes I agree this project is setting the standards really high when it comes to legal enforceable smart contract have a look at another brilliant article I’ve found on medium about contract vault https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747

Im very intrigued to see how this project turns. It makes absolute sense to me, smart contracts are slowly going to become the norm, so surely smart contracts through a secure blockchain is a great idea? Id love to hear more about Contract Vault.

I have to agree, I wasn't a fan of smart contracts but then I wasn't a fan of smart phones either and now I am just like the rest of the world. we have to embrace technology and move with the times. I now believe that this project could really take off with the right backing. Ill be backing it!
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Hi, !
It's a crypto trade is rather interesting! Aesthetic business, very nice project.

the idea of contract vault is great but is it really possible? I work in the fitness industry and feel that cv could very very beneficial, a game changer infact, if it can actually do what it says it can do. I look forward to seeing how much backing it gets.

Yep. Backing is the key. My understanding is that they have partners already on board and are actively working at getting more involved. Can't remember where I read it, but I think some of the guys made a presentation in London a while back to a big legal convention. I'll see if I can find the info.

Oh yeah that would be great , I'm also keen to hear more about the backing they have as I also agree that the backing is key here. The potential is clear to see for all. I really hope it gets the backing because CV could bring peace of mind to millions!

Contract Vault is exactly what the Crypto world is crying out for. Scammers have scammed way too much already! Smart Contracts are the future and Contract Vault is the ICO to make digital contracts work in the real world.

Ive only just come across Contract Vault and I have to say, I love it! like it or not, smart contracts are happening, eventually there will be no paper contracts, thats the way the world is going so you have to move with the times or you will get left behind! Im very eager to see how well it does and I'm very optomistic.

I agree this is a brilliant project have you read the whitepaper I was so interested the moment I started reading and really helped me understand where this project is heading I’m definitely following this ico very closely here’s the whitepaper if you fancy a read definitely worth ithttps://www.contractvault.io/files/Whitepaper.pdf

Smart contracts are the future, Contract Vault is the safe way to use digital contracts in the real world.

In my chosen career, Ive had to deal with contracts on a daily basis. I can say that from looking through the white papers for Contract Vault, I definitely think that it can be beneficial to current business world. Things are changing constantly, technology is used more than ever, in 10/20 years smart contracts will be the thing. I believe CV will be the secure contracts we all crave for.

Yes I agree this project is setting the standards really high when it comes to legal enforceable smart contract have a look at another brilliant article I’ve found on medium about contract vault https://medium.com/@demonppp/ico-review-contract-vault-legally-enforceable-smart-contracts-f21b87d10747

Im very intrigued to see how this project turns. It makes absolute sense to me, smart contracts are slowly going to become the norm, so surely smart contracts through a secure blockchain is a great idea? Id love to hear more about Contract Vault.

I have to agree, I wasn't a fan of smart contracts but then I wasn't a fan of smart phones either and now I am just like the rest of the world. we have to embrace technology and move with the times. I now believe that this project could really take off with the right backing. Ill be backing it!

I reckon a football club will soon hear about contract vault and start to implement it into the beautiful game. no one ever thought there would be goal line technology or VAR but we do now. Arsenal are releasing their own coin so I really think its only a matter of time before they get involved in this potential gold mine.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Hi, !

I reckon a football club will soon hear about contract vault and start to implement it into the beautiful game. no one ever thought there would be goal line technology or VAR but we do now. Arsenal are releasing their own coin so I really think its only a matter of time before they get involved in this potential gold mine.

Contract Vault looks like a great project, I will be keeping a close eye on this one.
@Richard

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

I was on the teams telegram the other day and a guy mentioned something about football, I thought i would ask the same question as was a pretty good one that nobody was able to answer in detail.
Would smart contracts be able to be implemented in football?
Prior111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Hi, !

I love the look of contracts vault and the idea behind the project. The world of legal/law is changing, smart contracts are the future and cv offers security in contracts on a blockchain.

Exactly. I don't know why there isn't more hype about this project. Maybe law and contracts are just not sexy enough.
The hype will come, I am very confident about that.
Prior111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

A very well written article by the CV CEO. Makes a lot of sense.  Lawyers are going to really appreciate this tech eventually. There will be more opportunity to create new types of contracts not seen before and because it's smart and automatable, the low-level drudgery of creating contract dissipates.

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contracts-for-everyone-why-were-about-more-law-not-less-lawyers-b392b0e22fe5
Great article, there are quite a few good ones on medium. The project is getting itself known out there and people are starting to see the greatness that come come from it.
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Maybe hype was the wrong word but I'm surprised more people don't know about this. I guess with markets still looking bloody and a few high profile scams recently, people are more wary.

Which actually should work in Contract Vault's favour - them being lawyer types and all that.
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

A very well written article by the CV CEO. Makes a lot of sense.  Lawyers are going to really appreciate this tech eventually. There will be more opportunity to create new types of contracts not seen before and because it's smart and automatable, the low-level drudgery of creating contract dissipates.

https://medium.com/contract-vault/contracts-for-everyone-why-were-about-more-law-not-less-lawyers-b392b0e22fe5
Great article, there are quite a few good ones on medium. The project is getting itself known out there and people are starting to see the greatness that come come from it.

Yes. read a few good ones over the last week or two. Maybe some new videos would help too. They did an interview a while back with a German rap star who is big in crypto. I hope a few people got to see that. In German though.
Mansol

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

Yes. read a few good ones over the last week or two. Maybe some new videos would help too. They did an interview a while back with a German rap star who is big in crypto. I hope a few people got to see that. In German though.
Would love to see that, I understand german. Do you have the link?
AndyBell80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63MDIorqcnQ
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Yeah, lawyers and rappers hang out a lot.
AlexAnd

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

hahaha
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

hahaha

Thanks for the article it was a brilliant read loving this project very interesting to see all the real world uses for legally enforceable smart contract
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

hahaha

Thanks for the article it was a brilliant read loving this project very interesting to see all the real world uses for legally enforceable smart contract

Haha that’s so true lawyers rappers & sports men and women are probably their biggest clients just imagine how much time and money they can save if they implement using smart contracts in ur browser on their smart phone the idea alone is innovative this is a big project!!!
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

hahaha

Haha that’s so true lawyers rappers & sports men and women are probably their biggest clients just imagine how much time and money they can save if they implement using smart contracts in ur browser on their smart phone the idea alone is innovative this is a big project!!!
I agree with you jimmy it’s a great read theirs some outstanding article’s on medium about this project but if you are interested in this like me join their telegram group ask them questions yourself they have been more then helpful for me link https://t.me/cvchat
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

hahaha

I agree with you jimmy it’s a great read theirs some outstanding article’s on medium about this project but if you are interested in this like me join their telegram group ask them questions yourself they have been more then helpful for me link https://t.me/cvchat

Wow thanks for all the information people I’m starting to see a lot of interesting stuff about the project thanks for the links to their telegram group & the whitepaper and I’m definitely about to have a look into that article sound big
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

Anything that offers the common man the same tools as 'experts',is surely a good thing and a sure winner.
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:38:15 AM

blockchain is perfect for this

yep - removes the ability for someone to tamper or change any contract
rebmo785

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

Amazing project!! with Ricardian contract it can save time, efforts and the cost of disputes. and it can save time because a set of terms which outline an agreement in ways that can be understood by computers. and it saves cost because machine can understand contracts and there is less need for revisiting by lawyers.
AndyBell80

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

Amazing project!! with Ricardian contract it can save time, efforts and the cost of disputes. and it can save time because a set of terms which outline an agreement in ways that can be understood by computers. and it saves cost because machine can understand contracts and there is less need for revisiting by lawyers.

Yep. It's amazing to think that Ricardian Contracts were first dreamed up in the 90s, yet nobody had really pursued it until recently. Contract Vault really need to get out and about a bit more, because this project is fantastic and so very few people have even heard of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: