Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64757 times)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 11:23:32 AM

How about those tracking numbers? almost 2PM in South Africa

How about your order number? It's been several days - are you struggling to find it?

skyisthelimit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:24:08 AM

How about those tracking numbers? almost 2PM in South Africa

How about your order number? It's been several days - are you struggling to find it?

did you forget today is Monday?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 11:26:59 AM

did you forget today is Monday?

Little troll...I'm not that forgetful, I know what day it is:) But we're all still waiting for your order number - you said it was between 400 and 450? I've got the system open right now - why not just give us your order number?

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:28:01 AM

Funny that nobody has gotten any tracking number.. what the game plan next scammer?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 11:34:39 AM

Funny that nobody has gotten any tracking number.. what the game plan next scammer?

Oh man...was that today?! I was so busy lounging on my yacht that I bought with my ill-gotten PayPal funds I completely forgot!

Seriously, though, I'll answer your questions the moment you've provided your order number.

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:45:09 AM

I don't know what the Christmas Holidays are in South Africa.  In the UK we get 2 days.  25th and 26th off then everything is back to normal. 

Besides which, there were 6 days to Christmas from the email saying "we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most".   I understand your difficulties, but please try to keep people better informed. 

Looking forward to receiving my tracking number tomorrow.  Thank You!

did you get your tracking number?.. remember Mr.Riccardo promised it would be today
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 11:47:51 AM

did you get your tracking number?.. remember Mr.Riccardo promised it would be today

Did you find your order number? Remember you promised you'd give it to us a few days back.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:08:23 PM

Placed an order, can't wait to get my rig more organized!
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 02:14:37 PM

Sneak peak of the results of Saturday's photo shoot (unedited) -

Giorgina horizontal stack

Better overview of the Vitalia and component layout

What it looks like with messy cables in it - still not too bad;)

We also shot new pics for the how-to guide as well...now it's like a LEGO manual!

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:29:27 PM

It's Monday how about those tracking numbers like you promised
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 02:31:08 PM

Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a stuck record? At any rate - let us know your 400-450 order number, you said you would a few days ago, and we're all still waiting. Until then, I won't answer your questions, little troll:)

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:31:16 PM

Are you some kind of crazy person? What is your order number so he can post tracking? Otherwise, I'll wait for the real customers to post if they received tracking as promised.
skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:35:47 PM

Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a stuck record? At any rate - let us know your 400-450 order number, you said you would a few days ago, and we're all still waiting. Until then, I won't answer your questions, little troll:)

I could care less all you are doing is misleading your other customers who are complaining in here as well, you promised today the tracking numbers would go out and still none have.. until I see customers saying they got a tracking number I will continue to call you a scammer!
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 02:37:41 PM

I could care less all you are doing is misleading your other customers who are complaining in here as well, you promised today the tracking numbers would go out and still none have.. until I see customers saying they got a tracking number I will continue to call you a scammer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

Also, *you're, *would go out today

RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:39:11 PM

You said you ordered from him. Have you ever shipped something surface mail overseas? Boats take time. I'm not ordering anything until I see customers post pics of what they receive but you are being a nutjob about it.
skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:50:52 PM

You said you ordered from him. Have you ever shipped something surface mail overseas? Boats take time. I'm not ordering anything until I see customers post pics of what they receive but you are being a nutjob about it.

dude read some posts back he promised over the weekend that Monday he would give out tracking numbers, its almost evening time in South Africa and nobody received any tracking numbers
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 02:52:54 PM

dude read some posts back he promised over the weekend that Monday he would give out tracking numbers, its almost evening time in South Africa and nobody received any tracking numbers

I haven't said that I've sent them or haven't sent them, I'm waiting for your order number before I respond to anything.

Also, I'm not seeing where anyone has stated that they have, or haven't, received them...are you on a different forum to us?

skyisthelimit

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:54:17 PM

Order ID: #661

I want a tracking number please.  I was told on the 19th of Dec

"Off it goes! Customs will now do a little x-ray and a paperwork check to make sure all is in order. Once that's done we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most:)"

I still have not got a tracking number after waiting 10 days from the last update! and 30 days from my original order.

As mentioned earlier in this thread - I'll collate and update orders with tracking numbers Monday morning:)

PS. Don't forget that with the Christmas holidays customs has only had 4 working days since we sent the last lot to them

I don't know what the Christmas Holidays are in South Africa.  In the UK we get 2 days.  25th and 26th off then everything is back to normal. 

Besides which, there were 6 days to Christmas from the email saying "we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most".   I understand your difficulties, but please try to keep people better informed. 

Looking forward to receiving my tracking number tomorrow.  Thank You!

Did you get your tracking number today like you were promised?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:54:29 PM

You are the only person posting. I haven't seen the other people that asked for tracking numbers in here saying they still haven't received them. I only see you posting the same shit over and over again. I'm interested in buying these cases myself, and waiting for proof. You're just being difficult. Did you order from him like you said you did ?
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:56:10 PM

So whats the deal with this? I was gonna order soon. Are people receiving? Skyisthelimit please dont respond to me. I dont wanna hear it. You iz trollin. Give the guy your order number or get out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: