Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 04:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64757 times)
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:13:13 PM

Order ID: #668
still don`t have tracking:

19/12/2013   Shipped, pending customs check   Off it goes! Customs will now do a little x-ray and a paperwork check to make sure all is in order. Once that's done we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most:)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 01:15:49 PM

19/12/2013   Shipped, pending customs check   Off it goes! Customs will now do a little x-ray and a paperwork check to make sure all is in order. Once that's done we'll be given tracking numbers, which we'll send on to you within the next couple of days at the most:)

Sorry about that - yours definitely has a tracking number. I'll check why it hasn't been updated (had exim/database issues and had to rollback to a previous version, so some updates went awry) when I'm back at my desk tomorrow morning and will make sure you've gotten your tracking number by then:)

skyisthelimit

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:02:01 PM

Any idea why it says this when I enter the tracking number?

Error: 4 ~ON~ý Index was outside the bounds of the array.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 03:04:35 PM

No clue - what's your order number?

paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 03:32:32 PM

I get the same error

https://i.imgur.com/94oAUE5.png
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 03:47:20 PM

No clue - what's your order number?

BUSTED.

paradiselife and skyisthelimit is the same person.

Dude seriously, what is WRONG with you? Why would you lie about having a tracking number in the 400-450 range? Why would you open a scam accusation thread? Why would you try and drag my name and my company's name through the mud when we have done nothing but assist you to the best of our ability?

What makes it worse is that there are others in the 600-900 order range who have been exceedingly patient with us during this crazy season, and you went and opened scam accusation threads and accused people of being shills when your order was processed within the timelines as indicated on our delivery and returns policy with no lag, no extra time needed. You, sir, are something else.

I see you deleted the reply above and switched profiles - thankfully, the forum emails notifications on watched threads, so I'm not the only one that got this notice:

Please provide a Bitcoin address so I can refund your payment - I'll recall the parcel from the hub at our expense, if I can't do so I will write it off - and you are not welcome to do business with us now or ever again. I'll also be reporting both of your profiles to the forum administrators.

paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:14:15 PM

I have placed 2 orders with you one in the 400 range and one in the 900 range both under different shipping locations, you are such a angry man from your last post damn dude what is bugging you in life? is it some wife issues? Both of my tracking numbers show the same error, you fucking scammer

If you want to proceed like this I will keep every scam up and on top of your shit and I will also open up a scam site dedicated to your company
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

I have placed 2 orders with you one in the 400 range and one in the 900 range both under different shipping locations, you are such a angry man from your last post damn dude what is bugging you in life? is it some wife issues? Both of my tracking numbers show the same error, you fucking scammer

If you want to proceed like this I will keep every scam up and on top of your shit and I will also open up a scam site dedicated to your company

No, you absolutely you did not have a 2nd order. I checked every single order in the 400 range, they are ALL tracking, and the bulk of them are already delivered. Also, you're one of 3 orders that have come in from the Bell Canada dynamic IP range. The 1 is in the 600 range (and has a tracking number that is tracking), the other is in the 1100 range.

Now, your Bitcoin address for the refund, please.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:19:02 PM

He offered you a refund, let him refund you already.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:19:24 PM

No, you absolutely you did not have a 2nd order. I checked every single order in the 400 range, they are ALL tracking, and the bulk of them are already delivered. Also, you're one of 3 orders that have come in from the Bell Canada dynamic IP range. The 1 is in the 600 range (and has a tracking number that is tracking), the other is in the 1100 range.

YES I did place a 2nd order and my IP range is so irrelevant to the situation, ever heard of tor or proxies?
I hope you understand the hell you brought onto your company name
paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:20:42 PM

He offered you a refund, let him refund you already.

it's not about the money but more about this guys business practices, scammer scammer!

ALL FUTURE BUYERS BE VERY CAREFUL
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

YES I did place a 2nd order and my IP range is so irrelevant to the situation, ever heard of tor or proxies?

Your move and what's with the threats?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:22:29 PM

I feel sorry for you man.. he is giving out customers in the 900 range there tracking number but nothing for you in the 600 range... WTF is this?
paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:24:05 PM

all with a tracking number this is all you will see

https://i.imgur.com/94oAUE5.png
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

Dude, there's not a SINGLE ORDER in the 400-500 range that isn't tracking. We've been plugging in to AfterShip, so I can see shipping statuses at a glance.

Under your paradiselife profile you acknowledged your order number is 968, and as seen above under your skyisthelimit profile you claim order number 968.

You're clearly lying, you've been caught out, now provide your Bitcoin address for a refund, please, as we will not be doing business with you now or in the future.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:25:44 PM

I didn't make any threats?

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:28:28 PM

I didn't make any threats?

Wasn't directed to you.

Albert Einstein
paradiselife

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:29:17 PM

Dude, there's not a SINGLE ORDER in the 400-500 range that isn't tracking. We've been plugging in to AfterShip, so I can see shipping statuses at a glance.

Under your paradiselife profile you acknowledged your order number is 968, and as seen above under your skyisthelimit profile you claim order number 968.

You're clearly lying, you've been caught out, now provide your Bitcoin address for a refund, please, as we will not be doing business with you now or in the future.

LOL oh ya so how do you get the package back you apparently sent to me already? because nothing was EVER shipped
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

LOL oh ya so how do you get the package back you apparently sent to me already? because nothing was EVER shipped

It's unlikely it's cleared the Capemail hub, given how recently we got tracking numbers for the 900 range, so it's one phone call to ask them to return it. They won't even charge us a local returns fee because they've already got our money for international shipping. And, as I mentioned in my post, if I can't recall it I'd rather have refunded you and written it off than ever deal with you again.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:35:20 PM

Man that guy is crazy...

My order number is #767 and my tracking information still isn't showing up on the website, but I'm not worried in the least.   It takes some time especially around this time of the year, and when I ordered I was expecting a mid-to-late January delivery.  Will definitely be leaving positive feedback for fluffypony and post pictures when I receive the order.  

There is absolutely no reason for someone to act the way that paradiselife is acting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: