Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (old OR thread, closed and moved)  (Read 64759 times)
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060

GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

Been a week since I got my tracking number, still not showing up on the post office website.

Is this normal for the SAPO? I understand delays due to the time of year, but seems like its taking a little too long for it to be updated on the website.

I'll give them a call and check what's potting with your order:) We did dump a pretty large number of parcels on them, so it's possible that they're just struggling to get through the backlog. I did a random check of a few orders in the 600-700 range - there are a bunch tracking (624, 626, 656, 661, 676, 700) and some that aren't, so that seems to support my theory.

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:12:58 PM

Been a week since I got my tracking number, still not showing up on the post office website.

Is this normal for the SAPO? I understand delays due to the time of year, but seems like its taking a little too long for it to be updated on the website.

I'll give them a call and check what's potting with your order:) We did dump a pretty large number of parcels on them, so it's possible that they're just struggling to get through the backlog. I did a random check of a few orders in the 600-700 range - there are a bunch tracking (624, 626, 656, 661, 676, 700) and some that aren't, so that seems to support my theory.

No worries!  Thanks for the update.  Mine will probably be updated sometime this week Cheesy
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:41:09 PM

Yours was sent to you first thing this morning - check your spam folder in case it's there? If not, we've moved to a ticketing system, so please email info@openrigs.com or use the enquiry form on the website, and someone will be able to provide you with your tracking information manually.

Nothing from you in Spam folder, even I got mails from you before with no problems. (info@openrigs.com for ex...)

"If not, we've moved to a ticketing system"
- where? not even a word about tickets on your website...

email sent, inquiry filled - still waiting for answers.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 04:42:53 PM

Yours was sent to you first thing this morning - check your spam folder in case it's there? If not, we've moved to a ticketing system, so please email info@openrigs.com or use the enquiry form on the website, and someone will be able to provide you with your tracking information manually.

Nothing from you in Spam folder, even I got mails from you before with no problems. (info@openrigs.com for ex...)

"If not, we've moved to a ticketing system"
- where? not even a word about tickets on your website...

email sent, inquiry filled - still waiting for answers.

You can also just login and check the latest order update online...?

tootsiepoppers

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:50:27 PM

Can we see a tracking number in the 800-950 range that is showing proper tracking? seems those you showed stop at 700 and by the looks of the tracking updates on those it seems like they just hit the postal office on the 1st of this month for example this one http://sms.postoffice.co.za/TrackingParcels/Parcel.aspx?id=CN028932404ZA

So if those orders just got sent out how are the 800-950 orders being sent out the same days if they would have just finished with fabrications?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

Can we see a tracking number in the 800-950 range that is showing proper tracking? seems those you showed stop at 700 and by the looks of the tracking updates on those it seems like they just hit the postal office on the 1st of this month for example this one http://sms.postoffice.co.za/TrackingParcels/Parcel.aspx?id=CN028932404ZA

So if those orders just got sent out how are the 800-950 orders being sent out the same days if they would have just finished with fabrications?

I'm sorry - I didn't catch your order number?

guitar82

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:27:09 PM

Seeing that you are on here, can you pm me a tracking number for order 747?
tootsiepoppers

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:27:50 PM

I'm sorry - I didn't catch your order number?

answer my question
guitar82

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:31:20 PM

Wow the South Africa post office is slow. Their site says two and three months for a surface-mail item to a country abroad. Damn I should have spent the extra money on shipping.
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:35:21 PM

answer my question

Look - your account was just created, and given the prevalence of trolls we've had in this thread I'm not going to play Bitcoin Police Interrogation Chambertm and explain our processes (over and over again). Suffice it to say that we don't get tracking information back from customs in the order we provide it, nor are the pre-cleared parcels processed in the order they're received, so that should give you a clue to answer your question.

If you're an existing client, then feel free to let us know your order number. If you've got a pre-sales question, feel free to ask.

fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:37:35 PM

Wow the South Africa post office is slow. Their site says two and three months for a surface-mail item to a country abroad. Damn I should have spent the extra money on shipping.

Practically speaking, it depends entirely on import customs on the receiving end. I've never had it take 3 months, and I've had it as fast as 3 weeks to the UK, so it's hard to predict. I'll re-update your order in a moment and pm you your tracking details:)

guitar82

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

Great, I can't wait to get it. Thanks for all of your help and great communication.
micax1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:54:01 PM

Are you kidding? you want me to post screenshots here - as there is no tracking number?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

Are you kidding? you want me to post screenshots here - as there is no tracking number?

Apologies - I've re-added it and re-emailed it from the system, check now?

micax1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:00:00 PM

I still cant see any tracking - related info online - should it be in: ORDER INFORMATION ?
even I checked whole menu...
micax1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

I received 2 emails from info@openrigs.com
A support ticket has been created for you: ZZK-BQUDT-304
A support ticket has been created for you: BDG-AHBBB-833

- confirming my inquiries about tracking - but not a single email with tracking
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 06:07:42 PM

I still cant see any tracking - related info online - should it be in: ORDER INFORMATION ?
even I checked whole menu...

It could be a cached page - also, gmail is definitely marking system emails as spam, can you please double-check your spam folder for me? On the support side, it's just after 8pm here, and there's only 2 people on the after-hours support team (across the group of companies), so you'll have to give them a little bit to respond:) I'm sure the automated reply with your ticket number says that it can take up to two working days to respond?

micax1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

It could be a cached page - also, gmail is definitely marking system emails as spam, can you please double-check your spam folder for me? On the support side, it's just after 8pm here, and there's only 2 people on the after-hours support team (across the group of companies), so you'll have to give them a little bit to respond:) I'm sure the automated reply with your ticket number says that it can take up to two working days to respond?

well man, it does not sound like kidding anymore, it closer to mock.
I triple checked my spam folder, used 2 different browsers to check your page with clear cache.

"I'm sure the automated reply with your ticket number says that it can take up to two working days to respond?"

So I was promised on Friday, that I`ll get my tracking today, now you make it Wednesday?
fluffypony (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 07:10:02 PM

well man, it does not sound like kidding anymore, it closer to mock.
I triple checked my spam folder, used 2 different browsers to check your page with clear cache.

"I'm sure the automated reply with your ticket number says that it can take up to two working days to respond?"

So I was promised on Friday, that I`ll get my tracking today, now you make it Wednesday?

I'm really not trying to mock, but I'm quite unsure as to why you're not getting any of our emails and why you're seeing old data. I've PM'd you screenshots from the backend as well as screenshots of the support team's reply to both of your tickets from nearly an hour ago.

micax1

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:37:10 PM

Ok. got my tracking just 30 minutes ago - as a response to inquiry emails from address: info@openrigs.com directly to my inbox.

Let me know If I understood it correctly - ordered 11/29/2013 and shipped today 1/6/2014?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: