Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:11:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a good investment?  (Read 1681 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:22 AM

I think the best bitcoin investment we use, because for us bitcoin is also a very easy investment we produce bitcoin faster, and also bitcoin is very popular in various worlds .
Df9898

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

Yes of course the bitcoin it is a good investment because it has outstanding value and incredible popularity.
Liona88

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:20:45 AM

Yes, I agree bitcoin is great investment. It is profitable for a long term and in a short term investment. It is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price going down. And hold it for long time when the price going up then sell your bitcoin to become profit. Bitcoin will still popular and a prominent in all decentralized coin. Although the price will become up and down.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Of course! I'm sure that if you invest in crypto currency, there must be bitcoin in your portfolio. Bitcoin is king, all other coins depend on it!
Bitcoin becomes the main because it is the price and in terms of the appearance of the main bitcoin crypto. people also have a lot to know about bitcoin. so naturally when prices and people people invest in bitcoin

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

Bitcoin is as real and unreal. but i see the future with it. sometimes I speculate that bitcoin will be banned by all levels of society. sometimes also I think in the future bitcoin will replace the existing currency.
It is difficult to predict if bitcoin replaces the currency in the future. Because the currency is more trusted by the community as a legitimate and real payment system. if all the world is all digital then there will be many crimes of crime that will arise because all of it can be used by everyone.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?

bitcoin is not a good investment. bitcoin is a GREAT investment. bitcoin is very promising. when bitcoin soars, it will be raining. bitcoin is a great investment for us since bitcoin is great investment with a nice expected return.
Freyya08

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

For me, insee bitcoin as a good investment taking into consideration the percent of growth that it have although there are down times but it is worth an investment. Compared woth other forms of investment, profit gained and the pace of growth in value is pretty much faster than the others.

rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

Currently, the world is turning its eyes on Cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is so well liked by many people in this world, especially Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is highly sought after by coin enthusiasts, many of whom want to get either by mining or joining Bounty in order to get Bitcoin for the purpose of investing.
Bitcoin investments are very promising big profits.
Bitcoin investments can be done in the long term range 1-3 years, you will get a high profit if investing in Bitcoin.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:37:06 AM

Bitcoin is an investment because with patience after investing in bitcoin then the profit will show up. But if you are not patient to wait then you will sell of too early when the profit is not yet ready.
after many things I tried, in addition to real estate, so far, bitcoin has become my top choice in terms of investing. in my opinion, bitcoin is one of the best investments because it has an unstable price, however, its potential to rise is so great. so, for me bitcoin is a good investment.
not in deny that bitcoin and ethereum remain a potential even though its price has risen. people still believe that this is not over and will continue to rise in price. everyone is now waiting for it to happen and hold their assets
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

Yes of course the bitcoin it is a good investment because it has outstanding value and incredible popularity.
Definitely a good investment; there's no doubt about it, Bitcoin is such a profitable coin, even though the value is low at thw moment, it is still the most profitable coin in cryptocurrency world.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

I think Yes...
Bitcoin is becoming the most powerful platform for trading and investment day by day because of the future potentiality, people are getting frustrated about the conventional banking system and they are willing to join in this decentralized system in this days that's why Bitcoin and blockchain chain system is developing around the world. Not only that but also Bitcoin have known the most profitable currency in recent years.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

Yes it is becoming a good investment.We can see that there are many advantages of bitcoin.It is the king of all coins.It is gaining alot of attention of people now days.It is acting as a source of income for youngters.They are investing in it according to their requirment and getting huge profit out of it.It has the potential to remain on the top for the coming years.It is very easy to use and easy to understand.Many people are investing in it because they know that in coming future they will earn alot by doing investment at this time.As we know that the market value is low at present so as an intelligent investor we should buy new coins ,invest in them ,save them in our wallet and sell them when the market value will increase.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:57:51 AM

Bitcoin is sheltered in light of the fact that it decentralized and gives security to the clients. It has an extremely encouraging reason so I think its safe to state this is a decent whole deal speculation. You will think that its gainful on the off chance that you realize what to do. Read progressively and choose in case you will contribute. I genuinely trust that bitcoin is a decent speculation. It's a shot for me, for some individuals. I don't know whether I would put resources into something if there were no btc. Then again yes, bitcoin is unsafe, that is the reason we ought to be cautious.
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:59:15 AM

When buying crypcurrency, Buffett said, "You do not invest when you do it. You are speculating. There is nothing wrong with that. If you want to bet others will come and pay more money in the near future, it's a kind of game. But that is not investment. " Are we participating in a game?
Yes, Warren Buffett is right about the Crypto market. Because according to his investment philosophy, he always looks at the value of a company and the amount of profits they can make in the future, from which to make investment decisions. But Bitcoin is anonymous about the operator, they use that money to do what we do not know and do not have the annual report. So investing in bitcoin is a game, not a real investment.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

Well, what Buffet said is real, we are speculating and nothing to worry about investing bitcoin is also keeping our money with some hoping that we earn profit over it. Holding until the price increase is the key to make us rich from investing in bitcoin.

yunyun3014

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:22 AM

It is not just a good investment, but Bitcoin is one of the best alternative investment. A lot of people already benefits out of it. It has a potential of becoming global currency, the ability to change the future. People in the world now turning their eyes on cryptocurrency.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:15:44 AM

if you can use your savings (extra money you won't be needing a few years), if you are ready to take the involved risks, if you can hold and wait a few years - Bitcoin is the best investment. But if you can't, don't jump in.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
I believe that bitcoin is a good place to invest but we have to bear a big risk if there is a problem from the investment because every step there must be a problem or something is right so I just say be careful because it is attention for people who lack experience but if that sudab experience is great if you want to follow it because investing dibitcoin very profitable.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

For me, Bitcoin is a good investment but its too risky.  If you have a spare money that just lying dormant in your vault,  it is better to invest it in Bitcoin  then just watch the market closely and if it goes up sell it and enjoy your gain.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

The BTC investment can make money, and the price of BTC will only get higher and higher in the long term, which can bring great benefits. All BTC is a good investment product.

Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:46:17 AM

If you getting money in a short time by investing an amount then it is obviously good. But here in crypto,its not always positive.Bitcoin is a good investment but if the market goes down you need to hold to get profit and have to be patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: