Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are common mistakes and problems of the traders?  (Read 6954 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:17:48 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 06:22:39 PM by bitcoinst

Impatience and ignorance are two of the biggest mistakes young traders make. Often young traders break into battle right after watching several training videos, such behavior is hasty and will bring quite a few losses.
Also, entering into transactions, the guys do not always understand what will happen next, what will happen if everything goes wrong. Strategy and following a strategy is a significant factor in trading.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:13:28 PM

The most common mistake that rookies in trading make is failing to carry out extensive research on the market. You do not need to continue trading in an exchange if you are always losing. It’s also important to have a stop loss for every single trade you carry out. Work on your risk management strategy and avoid at all costs risking more than you can afford to lose. It’s important to also have an exit strategy because regardless of your strategy things go wrong.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:18:08 AM

I think the common mistake of more traders is knowledge. They don't have enough knowledge about trading amd the right coin to trade so they are not perform well in trading activity that drive them to the road of loss. And another factor is fear and doubt. They are afraid if they going to be become successful in trading so at the end they only waste their time and capital because their fear affect their decision.
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:43:22 AM

I do trade often and I can say that the common mistakes I made when I first started trading was FOMO, this has made me to buy high almost everytime I wanna buy a coin then and panicked in selling low

Also,  I do copy lots of signal channel calls,  majority of those calls are mere predictions,  there will be lots of signal calls and you won't know which one to go for
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:42:36 AM

Following my observations, There are some basic things which mislead the traders to make mistakes and it will cost a huge by trading, At first, I think it would be the impatience of trading, people who trade in cryptocurrency, who needs to be patient guy, it's one of the common scenarios in trading market nowadays, some people want to make profit within a shortcut way, but it's not like this actually, trading is a matter of patience and keep calm. The second thing could be the reason for panic sell, I know a lot of people who did this during the price fall, they became perplexed and they lost a thing by selling their bucks with panic, and finally, the lack of proper prediction is the main reason people are losing in trading, though it's not an easy task to predict anything about cryptocurrency platform.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:07:15 AM

Hello traders!

I am new here in this forum I don't have more knowledge about tradings, but I think maybe someday if I will given a chance to do trading I think I should try it. So I always read articles about tradings and also I read threads here in our forum about trading discussion. However I would like to ask all traders here that have more experiences about trading if what was the common problems that encountered of an ordinary traders?  And what was the common mistakes had you ever experienced and how could you manage this problem and mistakes? 

Can you share your thoughts and experiences about tradings.

Thank you in advance.
One of the common mistakes of the traders or the common  problem of the traders is they are lack of knowledge in trading because they all they want is just to earn money and when they failed they will complain on what the system or the trading platform doing. They dont know that this is all because of them who are not capable of being a good trader.
I agree with that. Most of the newbie in trading are already expecting to make a lot of money once they jumped into the cryptocurrency market. They all think that it is so easy to trade cryptocurrency because it is volatile but at the end of the day, they got disappointed because the opposite happens. It is best for any people who are getting started to learn the basics first because that is how you become the master of anything, once you master the basics, you master the game.
And they think they can easily be rich if they invest in crypto like what happen to others , if some one earn big  amount in crypto it doesnt mean  this things will also  apply to you we are different situation and time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: