Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:11:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRA] Graincoin - New PoW/PoS coin | Fast, secure | Version 1.5 Released!  (Read 176978 times)
Jollyburner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

so many

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:22:54 PM

anyone lose any grain in the fork?

I think it was more of a fix than a fork. I mean it forked a bit off or w/e.

I lost like 200k, but I think I was one of the main earners during the period that was cut out.

just switching my hashing power over onto forkpool cause diff is coming up and forkpool always worked great for me so far.

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:25:17 PM

I lost like 200k, but I think I was one of the main earners during the period that was cut out.

just switching my hashing power over onto forkpool cause diff is coming up and forkpool always worked great for me so far.

i dropped like 350k, but had a good nite after it came back on.
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:35:17 PM

ya I did ok, I have more than I had before but I aimed some mining at another coin aswell since I already have a fair bit of GRA.

going all in on GRA for awhile now while I set up my rigs properly. still have a couple cards not working  Embarrassed so much work...

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
udjin123

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:39:13 PM

Turn on autopayots to avoid problems in the future  Wink
bosian (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:58:20 PM

Don't worry guys... I will send great bounties to the people who supported us during this hard time, this is the core of the community, you will all be very happy Wink

I will do it soon after the dust settles Wink
udjin123

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:03:52 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 06:51:37 PM by udjin123

It's good news! Bosnian you are best!  Grin

PS If you have after update wallet unconfirmed transactions and other problems. Run wallet with command -salvagewallet  Wink
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:51:48 PM

Glad everything is working again. Good job.
dimmak

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:54:52 PM

I also lost around 100k but I'm glad grain is back!

In grain we trust. :p

Tomorrow I'll fix my wallet.
northgate

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:09:11 PM

Hey Bosian.

Is there any problem with solo mining?
vonross2012

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:22:10 PM

ok pools running and it looks like its doing payouts but I havn't seen them show up in my wallet yet.

How do I check that?
bosian (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:23:20 PM

Hey Bosian.

Is there any problem with solo mining?

I don't see problems, but if you have low hashrate, then please join a pool.
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:24:59 PM

everyone mining grain be sure to keep your grain and only sell it if you have to or are getting a good price.

I think there is a good chance for GRA to become a good coin in this market, we just need to contribute as we can to help the coin grow.

one thing everyone who holds a stake can do is be sure to check up on GRA thread when you get a chance. we should get more information coming as it grows, and have website, etc. when there is GRA news be sure to reply on it so the thread gets more exposure. and always post supportive comments when there is an issue resolved or good news, more positive replys shows that the community is strong and GRA is a solid coin.

your small positive feedback can help your own stake in GRA become more valuable!

I think so far bosian is doing a great job and fixed the coin quickly, it shows that we can rely on devs to keep GRA going strong.

thanks to everyone who is supporting GRA already, my grains salute you!

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:27:09 PM

ok pools running and it looks like its doing payouts but I havn't seen them show up in my wallet yet.

How do I check that?

if u mean forkpool I have been receiving payouts already, fully confirmed. yours should go through fine. it should appear in wallet shortly after it leaves the pool so make sure if not that you are synced up following the directions posted a couple pages back.

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:32:26 PM

does any1 know if the stake that shows in your wallet show a separate balance from the main balance?

or is Stake: xxxx showing a portion of total that is currently active for stakes generating?

eg
Balance: 500 000
Stake: 50 000

do I have 550 000 coins? or 500 000?

dimmak

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:33:11 PM

everyone mining grain be sure to keep your grain and only sell it if you have to or are getting a good price.

I think there is a good chance for GRA to become a good coin in this market, we just need to contribute as we can to help the coin grow.

one thing everyone who holds a stake can do is be sure to check up on GRA thread when you get a chance. we should get more information coming as it grows, and have website, etc. when there is GRA news be sure to reply on it so the thread gets more exposure. and always post supportive comments when there is an issue resolved or good news, more positive replys shows that the community is strong and GRA is a solid coin.

your small positive feedback can help your own stake in GRA become more valuable!

I think so far bosian is doing a great job and fixed the coin quickly, it shows that we can rely on devs to keep GRA going strong.

I agree mate
bosian (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:42:06 PM

does any1 know if the stake that shows in your wallet show a separate balance from the main balance?

or is Stake: xxxx showing a portion of total that is currently active for stakes generating?

eg

You have 550 000 coins, the stake will mature and add to your balance (pretty much like mined coins)
bosian (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:43:31 PM

I agree mate

+1

I will send bounties to supporters, and will start a new round of giveaway once the dust of blockchain settles (almost there)
udjin123

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:44:46 PM

How do I check that?

if u mean forkpool I have been receiving payouts already, fully confirmed. yours should go through fine. it should appear in wallet shortly after it leaves the pool so make sure if not that you are synced up following the directions posted a couple pages back.

Try to run wallet with -salvagewallet
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:51:14 PM

eg

You have 550 000 coins, the stake will mature and add to your balance (pretty much like mined coins)

howcome I have so much stake? how much am I supposed to get?

im getting like huge numbers in there, 1% of my balance, is that correct? I don't think I understand the stake system very well.

**edit* maybe its showing the amount of my grains that are generating stakes? im just getting peppered with little payouts of 50 grains and 20 grains and so on.

Zeraful

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:53:13 PM

I agree mate

+1

I will send bounties to supporters, and will start a new round of giveaway once the dust of blockchain settles (almost there)

I've been in the Graintrain silently since the beginning and tbh, it's refreshing to see devs that actually work with the community. There is so many shitty coins lately with devs that don't really see any effort.  

Cheers to you Bosian! Keep up the good work yer doin'.

- Zera
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: