Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097678 times)
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:26:28 AM

Question for the Doge lovers/promotors:
I had the idea that if I want to promote Dogecoin,
I want to send it to many friends, but from my wallet I can only send to another valid Doge address.
Now, I can start generating wallets to send to my friends, but that may be awkward and prone to
abuse, because if I generate the wallet, I know the private key.
So, what I want to do is to have a way to send Doge to an *email* address.
In such a transfer, there should be a link to a "getting started with Doge" and "how to set up a wallet to accept the sent Doge"
so that it works the same way as sending someone a digital greeting card - they may need to go to a website to fetch it,
but it would be really beneficial if we can have a service to send Doge to someone who does not know Doge today,
so they can get started.
Also, if they do not accept the Doge after some time (say, a week) the transaction should time out and Doge return to sender,
similar to a mail item that is not delivered.
Of course it would also help if we have a wallet that does not need to download the 2GB block chain first, so this service can only
really take off after we have a "lite" wallet that uses the block explorer or other online chain tools for synchronisation.
OK, who knows about the send-to-email possibility to promote Doge, or should we develop that service first?

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
G K G

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:35:03 AM

I want to send it to many friends, but from my wallet I can only send to another valid Doge address.
Now, I can start generating wallets to send to my friends, but that may be awkward and prone to
In such a transfer, there should be a link to a "getting started with Doge" and "how to set up a wallet to accept the sent Doge"
so that it works the same way as sending someone a digital greeting card - they may need to go to a website to fetch it,
but it would be really beneficial if we can have a service to send Doge to someone who does not know Doge today,
so they can get started.
Also, if they do not accept the Doge after some time (say, a week) the transaction should time out and Doge return to sender,
Of course it would also help if we have a wallet that does not need to download the 2GB block chain first, so this service can only
really take off after we have a "lite" wallet that uses the block explorer or other online chain tools for synchronisation.
OK, who knows about the send-to-email possibility to promote Doge, or should we develop that service first?

MUCH Easy!

Ask to use an online wallet such as this : https://secure.dogechain.info/wallet

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:38:52 AM

MUCH Easy!

Ask to use an online wallet...
wow such repeating history

has doge learned nothing?

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Cor2

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:39:27 AM

Wanted to document what I did to get an old Windows XP rig to mine Doge:
- made sure it had Service Pack 3
- downloaded version 12.1 of AMD Catalyst drivers
- de-installed the default Windows driver that auto-installed as soon as I plugged my HD-6870 card into the PCI-e slot
  (BTW, my motherboard only had a PCI-e x1 slot that could fit the double-height video card, so I cut the end off the short slot
   and inserted the longer card, it still will have to live with the X1 limitation but it *works* - the PC was free...
- I installed the Catalyst 12.1 which is the last one that supports the required OpenCL for CGminer
- downloaded CGminer 3.7.2 which is the last one supporting Scrypt mining
- found out that the user name for pool mining must contain *both* your own user name and the worker name
  in the format:  username.worker  (without your own username you get an authorization error that had me pull out my hair for a while.
I hope this overview helps some to get stared with Doge much faster than me!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Cor2

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:41:03 AM

so they can get started.

MUCH Easy!

How does that help me to send Doge to an email address?

kamrog

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:22:15 AM

That's a very good idea! I will think about it and maybe we will come up with a solution.
G K G

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:26:24 AM

MUCH Easy!

every project had its own Trojans.
There had been attacks on many pools too and those pools are still under use with increased security.
The 've learned from our mistakes and has evolved to use with enhanced security rather than ditching the projects.
If you don't trust these projects which enhance the community, then i suppose we 'll never get to the moon

P.S: I have been using the online wallet for a week now. And had no issues so far. transacted ~15k doges in my account

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:28:53 AM

MUCH Easy!

There had been attacks on many pools too and those pools are still under use with increased security.
The 've learned from our mistakes and has evolved to use with enhanced security rather than ditching the projects.
If you don't trust these projects which enhance the community, then i suppose we 'll never get to the moon

P.S: I have been using the online wallet for a week now. And had no issues so far. transacted ~15k doges in my account
ok see you next "saving dogemas"

G K G

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:30:12 AM

so they can get started.

MUCH Easy!

You asked for a wallet with no need to download the blockchain.
And also you can send that link over a email and ask them to create a wallet for a start.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:38:17 AM

someone is selling 1billion doge. enough said

Enough said indeed. Now get out of the way so I can BUY.

Same. If it gets down to 100-120 I'm doubling up my DOGE stash. Otherwise I already have more than enough and I'll just look for other opportunities.

A coin simply does not pass BTC in 24 hour trading volume at some point (this happened during the spike up to 275) and then disappear from the crypto market. I wish that wasn't too big to fit in the meme generator. Tongue

I believe DOGE was the first coin to ever do that as well. I don't remember LTC ever doing that. The evidence is there. You can watch the market and wait for a good buy in. Or you can be like tk808 and just sit on the sidelines as a (jealous) watcher the next time this happens. Wink

You know what's funny?
Until you can trade doge to usd, doge can't beat btc in trading numbers.
Because with each doge you also trade btc =)))).

And btw , did it really pass btc in trading volume these days , or it's another photosh image?
I've been off for a while.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
G K G

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:38:28 AM

MUCH Easy!

You have a look at http://blockchain.info/ 's online wallet for bitcoins. major sector of the BTC users use this.

G K G

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:40:49 AM

And btw , did it really pass btc in trading volume these days , or it's another photosh image?

YEP! That, we sure did.
Major altcoins taking blow because of this. Even LTC

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:40:58 AM

MUCH Easy!

You have a look at http://blockchain.info/ 's online wallet for bitcoins. major sector of the BTC users use this.
argumentum ad populum.

And online wallets are just asking for trouble.  

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1toz92/dogewallet_explanation/

http://doges.org/index.php/topic,5283.0.html

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=387790.0

it's also fucking idiotic to store your dogecoins (or anything else that 'major sector of the BTC users use')  in pools too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390923.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397762.80

if you don't even know this limited history of shitty, risky online storage, you're a leaf that doesn't know it's attached to a tree.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:45:16 AM

MUCH Easy!

argumentum ad populum.

And online wallets are just asking for trouble.  

Cryptos are designed to be a safe store of value from a third party
Why the hell are you rushing to deposit your coins in a..."bank"?
inputs.io - never forget this.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:46:18 AM

YEP! That, we sure did.
Major altcoins taking blow because of this. Even LTC

Interesting , time to piss of some ltc fans.
Too bad I found out this too late it seems , trading volume is going down again.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
paddypaws

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:47:54 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 09:04:53 AM by paddypaws

Another poster said this and  I just wanna say the same. Few  peeps I know wanna buy (EURO-DOGE)  but not tech savvy and when  you start to tell them  how to  do it  they glass over.  A direct exchange  is badly needed.

DBM7Z6SqBDnwdn68VmQbDQtSxEKF8Vbqh3
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:59:06 AM

TheDailyBitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 09:17:58 AM

Hi All, I wrote a guide on how to solo mine Dogecoins!  Come check it out if you have some time!

http://thedailybitcoin.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

thanks!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:34:13 AM

Buy while it's low. And keep your doges.

If the devs continue to work on the structure. If the people continue to spread the word all around them and if the public can easily get doges via EUR-USD-CNY. Then we Will become the next big crypto-currency. No matter how much they're attacking us.

Doge can hit 0.10 - 1usd in 2014. There's nothing unrealistic here and everybody can feel it. If some people still think DGC is cheap and a memecoin only, they will understand soon.

Let's go shibes. Let's become rich and change the world.

Biggest mistake ever.
Use you doge whenever you can and buy more to replace them.

Too bad there are too little shops out there  for this Sad , but just right now.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ArpFlush

Activity: 623

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:53:52 AM

Another poster said this and  I just wanna say the same. Few  peeps I know wanna buy (EURO-DOGE)  but not tech savvy and when  you start to tell them  how to  do it  they glass over.  A direct exchange  is badly needed.

Most Europeans can buy with VISA card via Litebit.eu  Wink (Euro > DOGE)

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Pages: « 1 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: