Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 [763] 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097697 times)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:51:47 PM

everyone just ignore "tk808" hes just here to troll and shitpost

He's very informative actually, he's right but I'm also here for the money, I will mine and dump this thing as long as it's profitable.

Use your brain for a second, do you think that 2x the profitability of LTC is going to last forever?... there's actually people thinking that it will actually increase in price in the near future, it might do but only a pump and dump and you can ride that wave if you want, for now I'm comfortable getting good profit right now.

You just summed up my position on this as well. I think of it as a service, I'm dumping 900k a day to people that really want to buy. Win / Win, yes?  Much Happiness all around. Wow.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:52:09 PM

Jan. 6.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000027
Jan. 26 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000182
Jan. 31 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000144
Feb. 5.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000103
Feb. 10 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000041
Feb. 15 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000056
Feb. 20 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000018
Feb. 25 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000001
Feb. 28 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0

March. 1-- delisted

The time is now.

Such predictions master. Much impressive.

So is this the deal?  So smart. Wow.

Get ready, we are going to hit the first major drop within the next 1-3 days.

We are in the "return to normal phase"

the first deadline is approaching, you will start to see signs of a dip by tonight/tomorrow.

Doge volume is 1300btc.. declines everyday, cash out before the crash.

hey nostradamus let me know how that works out for ya...some people never fucking learn....
loltrunken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:52:37 PM

Has anyone considered investing in moolah yet? https://moolah.ch/pie
Thanks for that link. I looked into it and could not find any negative comment on them,
they appear to be legit and hard working on interesting technology.
Of course, it is always a jump into the dark to send a company money that you never have seen,
so if you invest - do this with money that you can lose.
I pulled some funds from old Cryptsy orders that didn't go anywhere and sent it to them.
Hopefully Cryptsy will not delay the transfer too much!
Where exactly did you sent it? I cant find where exactly i can invest dogecoin and they have not replied on my mail yet

DOGE: DSKSJuRComqsdRyRwC7N8KKZzo8xzZMhgR
BTC: 11xmkD6kkqTFh9LMcPHKh8DnKfCLb6PkG
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:53:44 PM

I always post this when I think people are confused if it will go up or down:

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:56:30 PM

20 bill devided with 8 bill people on the planet makes 2,5 coin per - that's not much - so - yes..! A coin for the people..

Coin for morons. Doge has no future.

It will rest in its grave with every other failed fad, that was birthed on the internet

you must have some life bro...you spend your time trolling in a forum of people you dont like bashing a coin you hate...BIG DOG right here boys!!! fuckin bill gates mentor or someshit...you get em big dog LOL!!!!!!god i love the internet.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:57:18 PM

Question for you guys.

I currently mine on nut2pool, @ 5.3Mh/s.  nut2pool is a Prop pool.   I get ~2k/hour, or thereabouts.   I heard someone mention that netcodepool is a much better reward, as it's a PPLNS pool, but it has a lower hash rate than nut2pool (1.4Gh vs 4Gh/s)   Is it better to swap to netcodepool and their slightly higher mining fee/pplns system, vs nut2pool's PROP payment system?

Looking to get the most reward for my electricity.

Hey there, Im from netcodepool, IMO start fresh on a new day

go to coinwarz and put in your hashes and see how much doge you should get on that day.

Now go to the either of the pools and mine their for 24 hours, note your doges in balance after 24 hours.

Next day repeat the process above (coinwarz check etc) and start with other pool and then compare which pool gets you the nearest amount of coins (relative to diff that day)...and carry on with that pool.

there you go  Smiley  

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
DRobert

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:01:09 PM

and oh - btw - just wait till all the reporters in sochi talks about the Jamaican team and who got them there -to millions of viewers.. Smiley

Yeah. Isn't it funny that suddenly a marketing campaign to delegitimize doge is happening ON THE 31st when China isn't going to crash  Cool
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:03:05 PM

Buddy, you're mining a coin with a shibaken logo and the strength of its community comes from friendly members with a sense of humor and who create graphics and memes in an effort to support that community. If you're looking for a boring, poker-faced community, go work on Wall Street, that's probably more your crowd... keep solo mining in your corner.
When people stop posting graphics and having fun because of guys like you, you'll be sitting on a pile of worthless coins.
About Pink Floyd, it's a nod to a band I like and if they sue me, it would be an honor.

I am not your buddy, for one.

Just how many coins show these stupid graphics?
Only one that know of, this one.

so I am guessing you think all of the others are just full of shit coins, huh?

and that stupid broken english isn't really stupid either.

Your "nod" to a band is copyright infringement, and most likey trademark infringement, also.

i'm glad we have your happy ass here to patrol the copyrights on behalf of PINK FUCKING FLOYD!! what's next the GODDAMN GRATEFUL DEAD!!! you dont even undrstand music homey, let alone coins or copyrights. pink floyd isnt shitass metallica, they could give a flying shit why? because they are true big dogs with better things to do, and they arent greedy pricks. go find another group of people to police you fucking pathetic dipshit. nobody here cares to buy that shit your selling. I'm sure some high school kid just photoshopped beiber onto grimaces purple fucking nutsack somewhere, go police them or something. or not i'm enjoying your pathetic life broadcast on the internets so whatever...
airman

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:03:54 PM

He's very informative actually, he's right but I'm also here for the money, I will mine and dump this thing as long as it's profitable.

Use your brain for a second, do you think that 2x the profitability of LTC is going to last forever?... there's actually people thinking that it will actually increase in price in the near future, it might do but only a pump and dump and you can ride that wave if you want, for now I'm comfortable getting good profit right now.

We will see when block rewards halves, dumping miners will stop to be so powerful and sochi olympics will attract a lot of attention, there won't be so much dumping and there will still be demand for dogecoins. Now is the 5th coin in volume, even if it goes down by to 40 % from its current trading volume it will still the 5th. It's the 5th in market cap and it's obviously going to grow more while more coins are being mined. Then the volume won't decrease that much due to new coins released, if it does. Why don't you try to give some proper facts to make me believe that you are not just a troll and lost money like the other guy who makes those scientific graphs predicting the future. He wouldn't say anything, just go for the right coins and make profit.It's like those experts on tv who predict the future of the markets and what's going to happen. If they knew what the hell is going to happen, they wouldn't be on tv talking about economics, they would be rich and with a glorious wonderful blonde. He should have bought bitcoins or litecoins when they started and now he wouldn't be making graphs to predict death of other coins.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

and oh - btw - just wait till all the reporters in sochi talks about the Jamaican team and who got them there -to millions of viewers.. Smiley

Yeah. Isn't it funny that suddenly a marketing campaign to delegitimize doge is happening ON THE 31st when China isn't going to crash  Cool

Anyone putting any weight into that rumor is an idiot to begin with, as everyone knows about it, and people wouldn't be waiting until the last minute to all of a sudden dump! Every China bad news, has resulted in a slight dump, followed by a reversal of the bad news and a pump. Referring to BTC of course, as Doge will not be moved by such things anyways, as it will be moved when the backers want it to be moved.

Whoever keeps buying the millions I've been dumping is expecting it to rise, and I'd have to think that they plan on getting it higher before it's worthless.

That still isn't enough to change my near market sales multiple times a day.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:06:31 PM

eh never mind it is moving now again

mooo for rent
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:06:58 PM

We will see when block rewards halves, dumping miners will stop to be so powerful and sochi olympics will attract a lot of attention, there won't be so much dumping and there will still be demand for dogecoins. Now is the 5th coin in volume, even if it goes down by to 40 % from its current trading volume it will still the 5th. It's the 5th in market cap and it's obviously going to grow more while more coins are being mined. Then the volume won't decrease that much due to new coins released, if it does. Why don't you try to give some proper facts to make me believe that you are not just a troll and lost money like the other guy who makes those scientific graphs predicting the future. He wouldn't say anything, just go for the right coins and make profit.It's like those experts on tv who predict the future of the markets and what's going to happen. If they knew what the hell is going to happen, they wouldn't be on tv talking about economics, they would be rich and with a glorious wonderful blonde. He should have bought bitcoins or litecoins when they started and now he wouldn't be making graphs to predict death of other coins.

As I said, if you want to ride that wave go for it, I'm pretty happy getting 2x Litecoins by mining DOGE, you can play the gambling game all you want.

Good luck
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:10:40 PM

https://www.dogepool.net

Stratum
Vardiff
SSL
A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
Idle Worker Notifications
Proportional Payout
Manual Cash Out Function
Very fast machine/high availability
NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !

Currently 0 % FEE !
Currently 2500 Block Finder Reward !

This is the pool without downtimes
The pool without users blaming it for stealing
The pool where no coins were stolen or lost
The pool were all (auto-)payments work flawless
The pool with support in minutes !
It's the hassle-free-pool

Search the forums for it !

With DEDICATED US Node !

https://www.dogepool.net

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
SaraMine

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:11:49 PM

Question for you guys.

I currently mine on nut2pool, @ 5.3Mh/s.  nut2pool is a Prop pool.   I get ~2k/hour, or thereabouts.   I heard someone mention that netcodepool is a much better reward, as it's a PPLNS pool, but it has a lower hash rate than nut2pool (1.4Gh vs 4Gh/s)   Is it better to swap to netcodepool and their slightly higher mining fee/pplns system, vs nut2pool's PROP payment system?

Looking to get the most reward for my electricity.

Hey there, Im from netcodepool, IMO start fresh on a new day

go to coinwarz and put in your hashes and see how much doge you should get on that day.

Now go to the either of the pools and mine their for 24 hours, note your doges in balance after 24 hours.

Next day repeat the process above (coinwarz check etc) and start with other pool and then compare which pool gets you the nearest amount of coins (relative to diff that day)...and carry on with that pool.

there you go  Smiley  

ajax are so noob?

dogecoin is random coin (need luck)....sending your share is random (need luck)...blocks are random (need luck)

so comparing pools after 24h is so stupid Smiley

(checking coinwarz everyday...sure...but difficulty is changeing not once 24h)

http://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin/statistics

here is graph for diffulty

and no PPLNS is NOT best couse you lost you shares after this N.....so every long block...on PPLNS pool hoopers can get more coins if they use good algo (yes there are pool hoopers teams)

best is PROPORTIONAL...but its takes huge server resources (its keep all users shares in database till block) and only 2 dogecoin pools right now can handle this. one is where i mine right now...fast pool..

so my dear ajax im a woman and you are a noob? ...come on lets change it.....learn..use wiki...use google..then you can give another shibe advices   Grin

DRobert

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:13:46 PM

Hey fuckfaces "return-to-normal" happened days ago. Look for yourself. I can play with charts too, faggot.
SaraMine

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 10:13:56 PM

ne1 else having trouble syncing 1.5

seems to stop at 7 days left for me.. moved well up until then.

I also seem to be still missing my deposits on cryptsy for the last 6 days... so i kinda suspect they might have similar issue.

just wondering if any of yall are

its normal just open...support ticked...give them txid and wait...they are not scammers...just running on 130x rasperry pi  Grin...and very slow

airman

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:15:35 PM

As I said, if you want to ride that wave go for it, I'm pretty happy getting 2x Litecoins by mining DOGE, you can play the gambling game all you want.

Good luck

Thanks for your advice, very kind from you. Wink
mashac

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:16:10 PM

Has anyone considered investing in moolah yet? https://moolah.ch/pie
Thanks for that link. I looked into it and could not find any negative comment on them,
they appear to be legit and hard working on interesting technology.
Of course, it is always a jump into the dark to send a company money that you never have seen,
so if you invest - do this with money that you can lose.
I pulled some funds from old Cryptsy orders that didn't go anywhere and sent it to them.
Hopefully Cryptsy will not delay the transfer too much!

How do you sent the coins to them...?
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:22:02 PM

here a reminder :

sell, buy, drop and rise :

this is a signal that the people of the world have had enough of the todays bank, real money foundations and so forth....

this signal should be taken seriously, the predictions of bitcoin in fact our main coin which we depend on , our value is going to rise sky high !

this means that all digital coins if they are supported real good wil rise to in value !

this is also a signal that we have anough of the todays banking systems,

but a coin can only survive with a good foundations, people behind it dev's who knows what they doing and most of all spread the words,
 go in partner schip, support some groups making a name , making games, making shops who accept your coin, make it interresting to have ,
at the end ( there isnt one ) we will have a day with just digital coins to pay all life necessary things !

best advice i can give you is to do not a panic sell that isnt nessesary, instead, if you do your coin will drop hard [ economics ]
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:26:24 PM

redwine is good - i'm calm - no panic - cheers

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Pages: « 1 ... 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 [763] 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: