Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Yes, I have a future to plan for as people have said above especially what Mr. Sinecoin says about Home and Vehicles both of which are my dreams which I will prove at a later time exactly when bitcoin prices reach their peak.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

I think that everyone should first of all recognize cryptocurrency as a means of reliable payment, and then there will be opportunities to use tokens everywhere. already opened a special store for any goods that can be purchased for cryptocurrency. for example, FlogMall.
bitcoin is suitable for college and university students,i support to create a chapter about bitcoin in college and university education.

jurelmartin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:52:26 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

For me as a college student, I want to earn bitcoins to help my parents paying for my tuition fees, and also to buy my needs that may parent cant give it to me right away due to financial difficulties and priorities, and i want so save bitcoins for me getting into investment so that i can continue earning for my future plans
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink
My son is a bitcoiner the profit from his investment he spend for his study in college, he join in bitcoin in signature campaign caused we don't have enough money to invest. After he earned in signature campaign he joined to invest in bitcoin and he gained a profit he use it to back school to and study to finished his course I am so thankful to bitcoin.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:30 AM

A person whose been to poverty and is struggling to make an income even if in small part time job are the ones who will appreciate bitcoin first, because for them this is become their means of living and so aside from having a little pleasure out of it, they will also realize the importance of it. They're the people who will aim high in life..these college student will go more farther than what they expect if they use bitcoin properly.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

A person whose been to poverty and is struggling to make an income even if in small part time job are the ones who will appreciate bitcoin first, because for them this is become their means of living and so aside from having a little pleasure out of it, they will also realize the importance of it. They're the people who will aim high in life..these college student will go more farther than what they expect if they use bitcoin properly.

If I would have known bitcoin during my college years, possibly I am one of the millionaires right now. College students are so lucky right now because you can make money by just joining a bounty campaigns. This would be a big help for them to support their needs and most of all they can help their parents, and aside from that they are also learning from it.
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

Well some of college students get there tuition fee`s paid by joining cryptocurrencies and earning coins by the means of airdrop and bounties, these are examples of how they earn for free.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

There is two different ways,1 spend bitcoin to your study, 2 after study you will got job then purchase bitcoin if you have purchase bitcoin and doing study together also good choice.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Im a graduated but still looking for where to spend my coins,because until now im enjoying my profiteering here,with some amounts in holding i love trading and some gambling games so far.

But maybe i will be having computer related business such as Internet cafe or some computer jobs for students
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

Im a graduated but still looking for where to spend my coins,because until now im enjoying my profiteering here,with some amounts in holding i love trading and some gambling games so far.

But maybe i will be having computer related business such as Internet cafe or some computer jobs for students
[/quote]

Good luck!
PhantomJ

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

In general, it is difficult to count on coins. Most coins eventually fall in price and disappear. I have no plans except at the time to sell it. As for students, this status will not always be with them. Students are educated and become young professionals. For young people our future
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Being involved in bitcoin industry is an opportunity for students as it may also became their source for fulfilling necessities but it doesn't mean that they're not well-learned on how to use their coins appropriately. As a student, I prefer spending it to beneficial stuffs rather than spending it in every "wants" because this is what we can really do to make our own money for now. I don't take it for granted and waste everything at once.
feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:04:28 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 02:48:10 AM by feiss

Bitcoin is somehow associated with gold right now. But I think it's quite true that bitcoin, like gold, can be a pretty much good investment. People say that we should invest while we are still young so that we can rely on something in the future once we got older or we already have a family. I'm just a college student right now and I'm hopeful about bitcoin its potential. Asset or investment, I think, it's going to be the future.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

Many students who are in college or university don't even know what bitcoin and what can even do. Also, being a college student I know what some of the students who use their bitcoin buy anything that they want and not using it by the needs because of their parents are rich and are being given with lots of money. I believe that bitcoin can do a lot of stuff especially, in investing for the long term. As we already experienced bitcoin is really volatile and can increase in just matter of days but also can decrease that is why it so volatile and this is also a good chance to invest and earn by trading it. Many students should start investing and think about the future and not buying useless stuff on the internet.
XwWnu

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

Not everything like that, dude.  I myself come from a family with a weak economy. the money I get from bitcoin that I use to pay for my brother's education, and now I can buy a home for my family even though it's a small house.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

More than 20 percent of college students use their financial aid money to invest in cryptocurrencies according to new findings by The Student Loan Report, a website for student loan information.The site polled 1,000 current college students with loan debt this month.The survey did not ask how much students were investing and many could be buying only smaller amounts.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

It's also good if bitcoins are taught to college students. It's so that students can learn to find the side money to pay for college fees. Also, they do not even have to bind the stomach to eat and no longer have to ask for money from their parents to make payment college education.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

For me , Bitcoin is very helpful to the college students because they're have many college student who are working hard for they're future working can affect to they're school and bitcoin help students to have an work in easy way.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

I am one of those young people who are still in college and are currently investing and trying to make profit out of cryptocurrency. It can be hard at first because I had to balance my time on studying for my college life and in the other hand, studying to learn more about crypto trading and tricks on how to become a successful trader. Instead of partying, traveling, or spending on unnecessary things, I just invest it on Bitcoin and other Altcoins like NEM (XEM) and ETH and just HODLing it out. SO for college guys like me who are interested in the crypto world, invest yourself first before investing your money. Good luck!
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

You are right, mostly in the community bitcoin users are mostly college students, or teenagers, the reason why they are able to join is because they have the time and the ability to understand since they are in the learning process, and they are open to technology then I won't be surprised if some college student was able to gain income in such a fast pace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: