Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

I think college students that invested in bitcoin believe that there is a huge potential for bitcoin. It's a technology that they know that still needs time before many people see its real worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

College students mostly spend their crypto coins if they have any. Most don't think of investing them by holding it for the long term, because as students, their needs are enormous and they need to fulfill all those needs. I did saved all my bitcoins when I was in my final year to finance my rent and other important demands .
SilentBeat

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

My family are not financially capable of sustaining most of my needs particularly for schooling thats why im into bitcoin so the coins i might have will be for my future finances and also to support my family in the near future since im the bread winner of our family.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Apart from what you mentioned above there are so many other things we can use our bitcoin to do that will impact positively in our future such as investing in some other business that are visible such as real estate, but me particular I want to save up my bitcoin in other to built my small mining farm when I leave school.
oniracnai

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Im also a college student who myself to earn extra money, yeah it is really a good business to earn money. In addition it is not really time consuming, just have some extra time and your good. It is a really good help financially to the family.
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

I'm college too and because I'm not in rich family I start to found any job that's not disturb my school. And from that i got involved in crypto. Because I believe crypto is a good idea to investment especially for college students,This is very important to us at least by future comes, who knows, the coins your holding are smoothly soaring up and gain huge amount, Its a brighter chance for us at least we have a good amount for investment, or assistance in times of problems.

fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Thinking about it deeply, from our current life situation, if you are involve with biycoin and you do earn so much from it, and the reality will tell you again-you are not rich...you will definitely invest more. This way, you are secured of earning without having much effort.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

Student don't often plan for their future because they have very little or no responsibility. Planning for the future is a must because responsibility will come some day. What other business you choose to have apart from cryptocurrency is your choice. Some people have farm, some have advertising firms and other small scale business. I have a friend who just posted her huge rice plantation in Thailand and I was impressed.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

Spending coins for your study is the best thing you did, cause your hitting two bird in one stone. Remember, education is a treasure that no one will get/stole from you.  You can still hodl coins until you graduate just be wise don't spend if it's not necessary. Just plan for a clearer future, and who knows you'll might be successful and achieve all your plans.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

I know bitcoin when I still on college and because of bitcoin, I become to realize that investment is something important for the future.
And thanks for bitcoin because I can earn profit and I use it for future purpose !

Smiley
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

I have known many friends who actually used this chance on getting a lot of benefit in bitcoin the best thing is they know what their 1st priorities of course they want to help their parents to minimize the expenses for their study and some of my friend they pay their own tuition fee but partying, gambling and playing online games is normal thing and its part of growing up, for sure they know the value of crypto so I think there are many students keep their coin for their future.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

Spending coins for your study is the best thing you did, cause your hitting two bird in one stone. Remember, education is a treasure that no one will get/stole from you.  You can still hodl coins until you graduate just be wise don't spend if it's not necessary. Just plan for a clearer future, and who knows you'll might be successful and achieve all your plans.
We know that Bitcoin is a money making machine for all of us.College students get limited amount of money for the monthly expenses and Bitcoin is a blessing for all of them.Bitcoin is like extra pocket money.Bitcoin is very valuable nowadays and his someone has 8 points then he or she can survive alone.Students can pay their own fees too if they have bitcoins as bitcoin is very expensive.But they shouls focus more on their studies rather than engaging more on bitcoin.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Yes, bitcoin are helpful not only to college students it's benefited to everyone who invest here. I've known few friends of mine who supporting their own, paying their tuation fees, and more motivatedly their can survive alone just because of using this bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.
I agree with that because bitcoin and college student are friend. College student use bitcoin to support there financial problems and they learn faster on how to earn and manage there life. And they will be success early using bitcoin. So bitcoin is compatible to a college students.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

Today's generation college students are smart enough to learn any thing and they also try to make self financial independent in their teenage Wink. And in this case Bitcoin is the perfect option for them. They can work with Bitcoin with out any experience certificate and they can use it according to their own free time. They can learn about Bitcoin from various websites, articles, videos, books, blog etc. We can arrange Bitcoin campaign for them for better understanding. Today's generation students are spend more time on internet so they can easily access various Bitcoin related websites and make money through it.  Smiley
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

There is two different ways,1 spend bitcoin to your study, 2 after study you will got job then purchase bitcoin if you have purchase bitcoin and doing study together also good choice.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

i'm really sad about it, i'm usually use bitcoin for gambling, and after i'm got 0 BTC on my wallet, i'm open my mind and i think that will be good if i'm using all of my bitcoin for trading, i'll got profit, i'm not need to work to other person/company, and i'll have money for my future.

you can start from now to using bitcoin for positive reason and stop gambling. someone must have plan for their future, so they will have a good spirit to earn money because life does not only think about pleasure in short term but we have to think about the future and work hard so that we will have a better future.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

For today we have something that trained crypto and blockchain to do compulsory in educational institutions.  Young minds are the future of any nation.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

I am also a student and I do cryptocurrencies just to make money. I have no specific goals, I just want to be independent.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:17 PM

Those people that have known about cryptocurrencies is so lucky. Why? Because in crypto they earn money in many ways. I wish that they use it in proper way because you know education is important. I suggest to you that use your knowledge in crypto in proper ways and don't fall to some gambling or anything that not important.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: