Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

Bitcoin is a coin that can make your life beautiful. You will not be lifelong to the age of youth. Bitcoin can earn a living from the age of youth and live in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

My brother is a student yet, but he already has the intelligence to pay for their studies and thinks when to buy home. He was lucky as he has a mentor like me. But many others from his entourage walk them.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

In general, it is difficult to count on coins. Most coins eventually fall in price and disappear. I have no plans except at the time to sell it. As for students, this status will not always be with them. Students are educated and become young professionals. For young people our future
Yes I agree with you. I am a college students and for me bitcoin is really helpful in terms of financial. It should have a time management with your studies and bitcoin. It is challenging to us because we are studying at the same time working on bitcoin. But your hardship will not wasted because it is really support you in financial.
Though I'm not a student anymore but I agree with your principles, instead of wasting your time doing with other things that won't help you out financially, its better to be encourage understanding this chain, if most of those people around this industries are students, thrn we will see a great future ahead, those students who will manage to explore and add more ideas for the future uses of crypto will enhance everything that's already been established.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

Many people here are involved in Cryptocurrency, because they know it gives them an extra chance to earn the extra money they use to pay their rented home money. So they do Bounty hunter and participate in Bounty campaigns to earn a lot of money. to achieve goals in his future life.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

bitcoin and college students are interrelated, there are many students joining the bounty program so they have the money to pay school fees, and there are also many suggestions that the school accepts tuition Bitcoin fees are great for undergraduates
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Hi there Hazaki! So you are one among those students that is working hard to gain enough bitcoins for the future. First I congratulate you for managing your time. Studying is hard enough combine with work in cryptocurrency is absolutely more harder. I have read stories of asian students that do the same, but they ended up giving up studying or their bitcoins. Currently, I spent my earning thru home utilities. But as student, I think i will highly recommend that to use your earnings to generate more earnings and gradually pay off your student loan. Do not just pay out your loan in one shot. My plan is to hodl as long as I can, considering I can still pay off my expenses.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

Many people here are involved in Cryptocurrency, because they know it gives them an extra chance to earn the extra money they use to pay their rented home money. So they do Bounty hunter and participate in Bounty campaigns to earn a lot of money. to achieve goals in his future life.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

I think while you the financial capability to do so, you should start your own business with the coins you got, buy some property like a house for your future. Ensuring your future would be your first priority because that's what people always fail to do. You put your coins to good use. Starting you business can be good as long as you have something in mind or maybe you can invest in some companies by buying shares so that you can earn from them.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:46:48 AM

I think while you the financial capability to do so, you should start your own business with the coins you got, buy some property like a house for your future. Ensuring your future would be your first priority because that's what people always fail to do. You put your coins to good use. Starting you business can be good as long as you have something in mind or maybe you can invest in some companies by buying shares so that you can earn from them.

Bitcoin is help to college students for help to study. So college students learn more information. It good opportunity for the college students future growth and improve the knowledge. So people start the new business. Bitcoin is help to invest the some business improvement. It time to acct. So college students complete the work on time. It good future investment. So students follow the bitcoin for the gather some information for start the business. It help for plan to work and complete the process on time.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:47:21 AM

Students has a lot of responsibilities on their shoulders.That's why bitcoin helps a lot on students who has less opportunity but only bitcoin help them continue their studies.Bitcoin support their expenses and help their family as well.They arw earning and learning at the time because they use bitcoin as their part time job.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I agree with you because I'm just a college student that is one who has really need money to support my education, but my family didn't know that I am involved with this kind of earning money.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

There are a lot of things in my mind that i would use my holdings for, buy a house, a car, real state or hold till my retirement but definitely not going to use it for gambling or partying. Unlike these students who would not mind spending their coins on anything, i would spend it only on useful things.
aljun107

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

Im also a college student right now and I use my bitcoin for my school needs. Most of it are used for transportation because I dont own a car yet. And some of it are used for other miscellaneous needs. I rarely use it for partying stuffs since the money that I have gotten from bitcoin is very usefull just for my needs.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

Im also a college student right now and I use my bitcoin for my school needs. Most of it are used for transportation because I dont own a car yet. And some of it are used for other miscellaneous needs. I rarely use it for partying stuffs since the money that I have gotten from bitcoin is very usefull just for my needs.
If the bitcoin used for the purpose like paying college fee, buying books and for other useful needs then it for a good cause and acceptable, bitcoin makes life easy for students, but using bitcoin for other than educational purposes is not good from students point of view.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

I use the bitcoin to increase my income and my family's income, and that's my initial goal in investing and I've felt the results so great and can make my economy better than ever
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:39:41 AM

I think the students can make money from the benefits of bitcoin trading because I've seen them make trades and earn profits and not only that the technology used bitcoin can also make the students learn and understand the use of blockchain tenology.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:49:15 AM

I'm a college student (on leave) myself. I already have a part-time job before i get into crypto world. Honestly, most of all my coins from both investing and bounty rewards are for long term hodl but if there's someting wrong with my part-time job, i already have back-up fund from my coins. I really hope i don't need to spend my coins in order to get higher profit potential in the future.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

Well, there are many college students who are now earning a bitcoin and though it can be as sideline it can easy to monitor and can do even you are a students. But they need to know that even they can earn on bitcoin they need to finish their profession.
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:49:22 AM

I'm sure that the students are benefited by trading trading because I've seen them make trades and earn profits and not only that the technology used bitcoin can also make the students learn and understand the use of blockchain technology.
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

I as a college student. I save my bitcoins for my future because I believe in bitcoin's potential. I have known many friends who actually used this chance on getting a lot of benefit in bitcoin, they want to help their parents to minimize the expenses for their study, because they learn to trade bitcoin to make more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: