Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
NerdofBTC

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

As we know that bitcoin is a digital currency and now people are earning thousands of online businesses and cryptocurrency so bitcoin provide an opportunity for college student so they can earn and many teenagers earn thousand of dollars monthly as we know that now a days every person have an internet connection so people used it for information as well as getting new ideas fo their business which provide equal opportunity to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Im not a college student because i am a father,a husband and a son to my parents..but i once been in your position that dont know what to do in our coins,until I decide to put in offline business in which a food business and now im doing good on this and earning much better now,so i think you better find a business the suits to your skills,taste and passion
jasramos

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:39:23 PM

It is simple. Dedicate on learning how to invest for future savings and use a portion of your profit to invest for a college degree.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
I do not agree with this completely because when ever i go for a bitcoin conference i never saw any students rather than investors and business people or developers, may be the events where i went were like that, there may be students claiming bounties and other advertising things but you cannot call them the major part of the community because there are people from every aspect.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

Yes I do I bought 100000nlx coin few months back I'm planning on holding onto it for atleast $20 per coin then sell 50000 and look for other altcoins with potential to buy during that time of sell.

I plan on starting my very own cryptoinstitution in my country Nigeria. We're backwards when it comes to Cryptocurrency I plan on educating others for free just as I was educated. Also planing developing a token to back my institution

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink
Yes, I am second year college now and I support my study in college, I pay my tuition fee and my other school expenses. Bitcoin is my job it give me hope  to finished my course, I want to help my family,  bitcoin is here to help me to earn high income to make my future become successful.
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

For students bitcoin very profitable form of income. Bitcoin farm is very compact, but requires quite a lot of energy. But bitcoin will always pay off all your expenses for this activity.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

im a college student and you are right that i use my money to buy video games and peripheral about gaming and PC, if you ask about using coin for other reason, yes i use my coin to do some trading, im trading iwh altcoin or bitcoin, everything that can be trade i try it to makes some profit

Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

im a college student and you are right that i use my money to buy video games and peripheral about gaming and PC, if you ask about using coin for other reason, yes i use my coin to do some trading, im trading iwh altcoin or bitcoin, everything that can be trade i try it to makes some profit

I guess this is true. Aside from they need additional source of income, young college students  are more tech savvy. They are usually the ones who spend more time on the internet and the ones who discover bitcoin. And they are also the ones who have more time to explore and do research and are more curious
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

I agree, i am a high school student too and many of my friends are joining with me too. My school also teach us about bitcoin and blockchain.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Bitcoin is a educated form of business, that is a good thing, to educate some student that have interest online trading buy using bitcoin and also let them know, by making cool cash after the period of investment, through investment, example as a new in-tech in high institution, you invest on bitcoin, after the program is over, which takes 4 to 5 years, interval it appreciate to start a new life.   
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

There are many students in the university who know bitcoin and use it. Students have more opportunities to access the internet, there are more opportunities to learn about bitcoin. Students can make money from bitcoin to take care of their life.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

Well yeah i could relate on this thread since i have known some college students who are working or doing bounty campaigns but neither of them i knew were doing and buying unwanted wants or any thing that is not relevant for leisure instead they are only saving some of their money and some of their money were given to their parents to support the needs of their family. Anyway most of the college students i know were not rich and they came from the poor families like me also.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

Perhaps those students whose education is related to technology and computer development are much closer to the world of cryptocurrencies than those who study languages or theatrical art.
I think that many young people are much more flexible & riskier. They quickly absorb new information.
People who have families and children unfortunately can not afford to live one day at a time.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.
I actually do that because i am also a student who works as a Bitcoin user but for me i should say that bitcoin helps a lot to me not only to my expenses but also i can learn knowledge from every person who shares there own experiences but you need to manage your time in ordinal so that it won't overlap to your other things that you want to do.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

For me I believe that the Bitcoin is an hoe for many college students because bitcoin can help them support their studies and their families also , maybe bitcoin is very difficult to concur with their studies ,but they can't deny that Bitcoin is the one that helps them to support their daily school lifes
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink
Bitcoin is big help for my son, studying in college, he pay his tuition fee and other school expenses. He work in bitcoin by joining in signature campaign he earn big profit. And he support all his siblings too. Bitcoin is a big help for us for make our dreams come true.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

Well that would be true there is no doubt about it, that a good percentage of people would be into bitcoins, as it's good for the risk averse youngsters. Honestly I spend it on gadgets and travel, though occasional gambling doesn't hurt. I do keep a part of it in different wallet for long term savings. Then I also prefer to do charities here and there whenever I can do it.
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Five years ago, the college student bought Bitcoin for 6,000 yuan and is now worth a million!
dmyddtun

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

I am also a college student, many of my classmates have joined the encryption, most people will not invest too much money, our main money is still used in every month of life. Now many of us can earn some money every month through the bounty movement.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: