Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

Thats a good idea sir now a days we must know how to use bitcoin for our future im not sure that now they teach the bitcoin to the school or their subject maybe somedays will aprobe that to the school and some of the student are not hard to get their tuitoin in school because they know how to bitcoin in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adairbillcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

The main reason for this phenomenon is that Bitcoin is a kind of virtual digital currency. Generally, young and knowledgeable college students are more likely to accept new things and better understand and use them.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:11:18 AM

I usually spend my coins for sustaining my daily needs, I don’t spend it on gambling nor partying. Spending it on much more meaningful purpose is way too better.

I guess long term investment is my current and future plan, also trading is one of the things I’m planning to consider in the future.

That is a very wise approach and will get you to financial freedom sooner or öater. Poverty is a mindset.

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

i myself is the same with your shoulder. I have many investments to the ICO's trying to get on board to this community. I will be patient now to hold all my tokens and expect a huge gains 5 years from now.
Bruce | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

You need to secure a decent old age. Make passive income. So easy to spend coins, it is foolish and blind.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

Now I do not spend my coins, because I invest in the long term, but in the future I plan to buy a good home and go on a trip around the world with my family.
I want my own place and the opportunity to travel. Those are very simple goals, but they are very important to me and inspire me to deal with cryptocurrency.
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

I believe that college students will be the largest help in bitcoin community it is because there minds are still fresh. They are open minded about seeking a work . They also seeking for a job that will surely guarantee there future as well.
Michael Thomass

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

Students are more likely to perform crypto mining personally as they don’t pay for exclusive power cost, the primary cost of crypto mining.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

For me, it is great opportunity to have another source of income that you will use to help you and your parents spending some money that you will provide for your future or education. As a student, I use the money that I earn to pay the bills, help my parents to our financial and especially use it to pay my tuition fee. But I also, save some amount of money that I will use in the future to start my own business or use to find another source of income. I’m a type of person that doesn’t want to spend my money on useless things because I want it, I spend my money on those things that are essential and necessary. I’m grateful that I knew this cryptocurrency because it helps me a lot regarding financials. I’m determined to achieve my goals in life and want to become a billionaire that the only problem is how I will spend my money.  Smiley
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

I think its always possible but,there are a few cons you should look in to
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

I know this through The Student Loan Report that college students are investing in bitcoin with financial aid money, more than 20 percent of college students use their financial aid money to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Brous

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do Smiley
Heavo

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

It is very helpful for every college students that they are doing bitcoin. I know some students who finish their bachelors degree by the help of bitcoin they are the one who provide the tuition fees and everyday needs.
Gimer

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

I'm not a college student but I do believe that college students should have an investment mindset.
Rigio

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Majority of the people in the cryptocurrency network were the young students. But, majority of the people in the bitcoin network were not the college students. In this way the future is gonna get flourished with the digital currency usage around the world. The beginning has been laid in a strong manner.
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

i am just 26 and you hit a right tone and i have earned and have spent some and although i have bought gadgets worth 8k usd i have also spent on other things i have earned 30k usd and most i love is spending on eating at all nice places and going to cinemas but still my one big wish of going to imagica amusement park many times is still left although if i earn really much then i will also spend on big car and some properties  Smiley
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

I think college students that invested in bitcoin believe that there is a huge potential for bitcoin. It's a technology that they know that still needs time before many people see its real worth.
Raroe

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

I think that everyone should first of all recognize cryptocurrency as a means of reliable payment, and then there will be opportunities to use tokens everywhere. already opened a special store for any goods that can be purchased for cryptocurrency. for example, FlogMall.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

I think college students that invested in bitcoin believe that there is a huge potential for bitcoin. It's a technology that they know that still needs time before many people see its real worth.
Olivia S

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

bitcoin is an investment, sure u can use it as u wish and in the way, you think it will make your life better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: