Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
Awhore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

am not a college students but the truth is bitcoin has helped lots of college students in the past and till now and different students have different use for what ever amount of bitcoin they have earned. some gamble with it to earn more, party but there are those who have been able to set up one or two businesses using the bitcoin they have earned, thereby making their lives a whole lot better and that of their families.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

I think that this topic does not need to be introduced into colleges. It can be easily studied on the Internet.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

Bitcoin helps college students in terms of financial aspects, students who earn through bitcoin can pay there school expenses without asking money from there parents. Students make bitcoin as a part time job.
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

It good to make them know more about bitcoin and participate in it. By this they can earn more experience and pocket money from it.It will help them in future. In my opinion it need to start from the 10th standard students.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

As a college student that had invested my money to bitcoin, I'm going keep my coins. But Aside from holding, I think if I should spend half or a quarter of my coins into some more other altcoins and build an offline business. Because these all may help my future and not just my degree.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

To answer your question on where to spen btc, I did from time to time on online goods, but to be honest I am still at a point on which I'd like to grow my coin investments since I recently do not have t much.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

I plan on using the coins in my possession to buy a house and possibly rent some appartments from it to make more money. If I get enough money, I will buy a car too.

helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

I plan on using the coins in my possession to buy a house and possibly rent some appartments from it to make more money. If I get enough money, I will buy a car too.
Good for you that you want to invest your earnings with those properties and it is a great thing rather than putting your money in a bank or investing in a real estate, it is okay to invest some properties.
Mapalast

Activity: 87
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:12 AM

Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.

Indeed, earning assets in bitcoin is user friendly for collage student since they,as millenials are very familiar with technologies, online news, etc
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I save my bitcoin for my future because I believe in the potential of bitcoin. The plan I have for my bitcoin is I will convert it into our country's currency and will use it to buy goods that will give me passive income like buying a lot of stuff that will be expensive in the future.
mixany

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Personally, I will keep my coins before take-off, in order to make a profit and in the future earn my own money on real estate, travel, and education of my children
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

As for me, I save the money as a future fund for future emergencies. We never know when will that emergency come and the money we got from bitcoin can really help. But as for now, I am still holding bitcoin and wait for it to grow before I sell mine. And I also find those who sell it so I could hold it for a while and sell it at a higher price in the future.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

trade in bitcoin in a college or student life is very useful for earning money its your side busniess no need to go anywhere for work jst through mb or laptop with great planing or stratgi u can earn a money.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

If i had a children who is a college student, i would like him/her to do with his/her crypto currencies hodl and use them for a startup, i would give all my support.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I am a student. I have plans for the tokens that I keep. I want to maximize my capital for future investments.
jason meneses

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:17:41 PM

I believe that bitcoin big help to the colloge student.. Bcos of the problem of project and other school activetis.. Thats why student want extra job or encome .. That if they know bitcoin .. This is big help to us
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

If a survey is taken regarding the people using bitcoin, majority of the users fall under the teenage limit. The early adopters were found around the 40+ age group. In this way the usage of cryptocurrency by college students keep on increasing and the same is easily understandable which makes the future of cryptocurrency a successful one.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

If i had a children who is a college student, i would like him/her to do with his/her crypto currencies hodl and use them for a startup, i would give all my support.
Yes, I think it is a good thing if you will introduce Bitcoin to your child who is in college. It would be great opportunity for them to have a side line while achieving their goals in school.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

Well, I just want to clarify that not all the college students who classified as a bitcoiners are spending their coins on partying and gamblings as you have believed but still I respected that view of yours. In my side, most of the people I know that are young bitcoiners are spending their coins in the needs of their families. They also use it to buy some school supplies they needed in school for homeworks and projects. In addition, they waste it to pay the expenses in school and houses. Lastly, they save it and spend it wisely.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

Bitcoin is believed to be a lot of people as the next currency so everyone makes bitcoin for long-term investments, and for students it is a good opportunity to make the main lesson more ready to accept bitcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: