Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
genlocy

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

Yes many college student use bitcoin for their study,i think it is good and better investment for future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Well on the contrary. most of the college students that I know who are into Bitcoin are not spending their money on some non-sense things. I have heard that one of them bought a House and Lot for her Mother. and some of them are planning to build a business. I am not a College student anymore. and Just in case I got lucky and earned a lot of money from Bitcoin, then I will my College Degree and I will my own House for my mother and for my future family.

Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

Well not only college are into this kind of activity but also the high school students. In the Philippines students who are 15 years of age and above are already earning millions of Pesos annually  from doing bitcoin jobs such as bounty campaign. They have high ranking accounts in this forum such as Legendary and Hero members. These kids are the future of crypto currency and actually they are the ones who taught me how to earn more bitcoin online.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

I agree with you and I am a college student and for me, bitcoin is really helpful in terms of financial. It's Good for your part-time job because you are convinced from the coming years that you have a way to support your family's needs. I used Bitcoin to increase my income and my future will be raised.
You're lucky to have known bitcoin since college. Your youth and curiosity will be directed and produce something positive for your future, and can certainly earn money. I also feel very lucky to have known the world of cryptocurrency from the beginning, even though at that time the price of bitcoin had reached $ 300. We should be grateful and take this opportunity well.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

So you are addressing college students here. Ok I'm a college student and I spend my coins to buy what I want and need as well (gadgets, stuffs at home, etc.) and I have a portion of the coins for spending and coins for hodling. Definitely I would want to do business with the money I got from crypto after college (a business inclined with my course). Some may spend their money recklessly... but as for me, I want to build or create something from it ..myself. Although I'm not too active with cryptos since College life is kind of busy as well, at least I got to get a decent amount of money from it for what I need and want, and in the future (hodling) I'm looking forward for a better profit and return of investment.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

I understand that a big chunk of Bitcoin users and investors are young people. Most likely because Bitcoin is all about technology, these youngsters are really into it. Good for them, they are already investing for their bright future as such a young age.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

You have presented something logical. I agree with you that colleges, university students are involved in various fields of online currency trading. Why not? I think it is an opportunity to read students as well as earn money through Bitcoin or any other currency from the online crypto community. I think half of the students work here.
kleaty Virus

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:37:50 AM

Its a great opportunity  for students to earn bitcoine.  Many students are come from the poor family, their family can't bear there study cost. In the case of the students could bear there study cost & other cost of there life by earning bitcoine.  So its can easily say that, bitcoine is a blessing for students.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

College students who decide to buy crpytocurrency for their savings is a smart student.
We already know that bitcoin value has gone too far from the starting price on 2009.
and not impossible for bitcoin to increased more this year. Investing on it may result a decent earnings.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kimjoo11

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:02:15 AM

Bitcoin and Colleges

This is an extreme help for them especially for me getting ready for my college life.
One of the few advantages of using Bitcoin is that we won't anymore have to ask for financial support from our parents because there is Bitcoin.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

Students' ability to accept new things is far greater than that of adults. They can understand the concept of blockchain faster. Bitcoin can relieve many college students of the burden on families. Some people have already obtained a large amount of funds through Bitcoin. These things are all there. Bitcoin can change one's life. Of course, Bitcoin is also at risk. It is suitable for you to start from nothing, but if you want to earn some money by investing in some coins, you have to take risks.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:07:47 AM

I think the young generation are more attracted with bitcoin and many of them are think that in bitcoin they get more profit rather than other so most of collage students are attracted with bitcoin.
JulzxcGayla05

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

I'm college student and my pocket money does not fit to my bills in school and now I'm looking for extra income to earn some money, I found out bitcoin in my friend. He earn some money, so i tell my friend to teach me about bitcoin, he teach me what he knows. so for me that's not enough I studied more bitcoin, trading,bounty,signature,airdrop, that's what I found out. So im the one example of this topic. "bitcoin and college student" there is connection and i try to answer this and i share for you my experience. for now on im 2nd year college and bitcoin is very helpful for my life and studies  Smiley
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

Should not, ages are not enough to think of such things, I think
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

If you are still in college and does have spare money to invest in bitcoin, y not? Bitcoin is a good investment. By the time you graduate, you will have enough funds to start a business and do not settle for a job that pays but you do not enjoy. It is all management of you income sources. Be wise while you still have time and opportunities like bitcoin. Bitcoin holders are definitely the next generation billionaires.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

Some college students, though, are taking advantage of their education and the free internet available at their school to make some substantial profit off of mining.
These college students may be onto something. This guide will outline the reasons, methods, and results driving the new mining operations sweeping much of collegiate America.
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

Bitcoin is now known and it can use to buy different types of thing what if you want. But in the future if i have a lot of bitcoin i will use it to construct a business and use to my future and my family so it will be useful for me.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:18 PM

It's a great way for them to invest or use their own funds. They are already constantly on their mobile devices so it's easier for them to understand the way BTC works and they will be more likely to try it and trust the blockchain tech behind BTC.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

I am also a college student, many of my classmates have joined the encryption, most people will not invest too much money, our main money is still used in every month of life.
illeedan

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:11:40 PM

I have the same intention, on starting a business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: