Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

of course we have these plans. Actually if I will be lucky, I am planning to build my own house. This was surely possible for I have a classmate that are currently building his house using his collected funds from cryptocurrency. Having your house from your hard work and sleepless nights are very fulfilling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

If you spend money on parties and gambling, then this is the way to nowhere. The best option is to teach students the basic investment principles, tell about blockchain and cryptocurrencies and give them the opportunity to develop in this direction.

In Crypto We Trust
blackandred

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

Yes, most of the people here are young people, they regularly use the internet and have free time. Students occupy most of that number. Because Bitcoin helps them to have a stable job as well as a high income, they can be higher than people who have jobs. As a result, more and more young people find Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin, which is known in many places like schools, social networks, etc.
universities should open bitcoin related courses . college students need to receive full knowledge of bitcoin and blockchain . not some scattered posts on the web . because it is a major invention of the recent human .
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

You are right, mostly in the community bitcoin users are mostly college students, or teenagers, the reason why they are able to join is because they have the time and the ability to understand since they are in the learning process, and they are open to technology then I won't be surprised if some college student was able to gain income in such a fast pace.
frankywill

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

I am still young, 28 but already with wife and two little children, so I`m planning to buy some real estate for us to live in
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

Well, college students who want to know about Bitcoin is a big help for them. And we all know that students are really into a new technology. So using Bitcoin they can really earn money to pay their tuition fees and at the same time they are helping their parents.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

College students will definitely realise the importance of saving as they have attained the maturity, and while a small group might splurge everything the majority of individuals will save and continue trading as it's the best way to continue earning. Crypto will definitely prosper so having the upper hand by using btc widely is the right way to use btc.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

While not everyone in the world accepts bitcoin, I am very happy that many of these colleges and universities teach bitcoin and blockchain. This shows a true understanding of the leadership of these schools about future cryptocurrency and students should be aware of this when studying in college.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Sorry was not in my student years Bitcoin, I'm sure that the study would be fun. Grin
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

There is quite a number of things to do with the crypto coins, and its not only the collage student that are plan less with the crypto coins, Most people in the industry do nit look beyond the crypto market, but if you decide to cash out, the value you get can be invested in various sectors of economy. Real estate for example can be a good venture to look into with the proceeds from the crypto market, you can also venture into logistics among others

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

I have a plan to make my own business on future make a small company to run, and make more jobs for poor people help them out from bieng nothing to bieng comportable, help them to reach thier dreams to help thier parents or thier famillies simple , but its has a big impact to them. In bitcoin we can change the world.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:36:14 AM

This topic is very nicely. Ok we will discuss how I spend most of the coins I get?

1. I will spend it by investing some of the coins to start a business in the real world, this way should be done by young people now. This method can also minimize your finances if you need money.

2. I also spend it on worship, giving to people in need it is a good action. God will definitely multiply the money you spend on the straight path Smiley

3. Saving for the future is better, rather than spending it the wrong way.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

Keeping pace with The Times is a good idea, with a large number of students knowing and using bitcoin, and college students do use encrypted income to pay for tuition or any school related expenses.
Lecej

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

Nowadays, Bitcoin has really involved young ones most especially who are in college. I am also a college student, for me having something you can look forward to and work on a thing that can really be beneficial not just to your own self but also to your family is worth keeping for. 😊 Involving in Bitcoin had helped us to be independent.
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

Honestly, in the crypto world, I was a beginner. I am currently not a student. I have a future view and plan for getting money as a bounty hunter. Especially to make the family happy, and provide income as a donation.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

if you, as a student of college have some allowances left, you can save your money to cryptocurrency. just think it as a future savings.
instead buying games and some goods, buying crypto is not a bad choice to have a wealthier future.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

I believe Bitcoin okay a new era in the on line business world.. here u don't need capital to earn in btc to run busdiness and it's your choice of where you save it for,but for now I'm saving for my children's future like use it for their tuition fees.. those collage students are so lucky ciuse in the 1st place
It is very beneficial for the young to know bitcoin and all about gaining money because in the future they are all going to be individuals and partners that is going to be a vessel in finding and gaining money to achieve their better selves and for a better future of their children. Having to learn bitcoin will give you income and will teach you how to save money and how to earn them, also they can influence fellow students to invest as well.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Bitcoin can be explained in one or two lessons.
It need to be added to IT lessons, its enough

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

Honestly, in the crypto world, I was a beginner. I am currently not a student. I have a future view and plan for getting money as a bounty hunter. Especially to make the family happy, and provide income as a donation.

While people are need some money than they choose many ways but the college student need some money for many of their needs so we need to teach them and the values are also increase.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

I am college student too, i tend to exchange my coin and turn into fiat to buy some console game, some clothes, essential need, etc. I have some vision for my coin in the future, i would like to keep holding some of popular coin that i have like ETH, and for the coin/ token that i received from bounties, i would like to sell em in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: