Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
rawr1620

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

Is it really a bad thing ? Through extra income from bitcoin they can save upp for their future. And not only that they can learn to invest in other fields because of the income they are getting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

As a student that has the opportunity to own some coin there are lots of investments you can venture into like Real Estate business, early business etc.
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

This generation people having Good knowledge in cryptocurrency. They are investing in bitcoin. They will get extra income to satisfy their needs. But they might go to the bad things.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:36:26 PM

I think that everyone should first of all recognize cryptocurrency as a means of reliable payment, and then there will be opportunities to use tokens everywhere. already opened a special store for any goods that can be purchased for cryptocurrency. for example, FlogMall.
Absolutely agree with your opinion. There are now many companies and organizations that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. In my place of residence, there are some universities that accept Bitcoin as tuition fees for students
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

I try to spend my funds on practical things like food, clothes, and other necessities. It is hard because most of these places don't accept Bitcoin, so you gotta find a niche market that will accept it. My futures plans don't include much other than having an amazing work life balance and being able to retire early. Apart from that I just want to see what this world has to offer me.

PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I was a student, but I invested in electronic money before I took the college entrance examination. But in my country it is prohibited to use Bitcoin. So no student at Bitcoin except mine
Workchain Centers

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Little by little the market will open up possibilities to be able to spend Bitcoin. Up to now the development has been slow, but the outbreak will happen quickly, much faster than we think.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

I think some students earn money by joining the market. They do things like airdrop and bounty. But few people will think that using these coins for the future purpose. Most will be selling coins as soon as they are received
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Bitcoin is good for students because they don't need any sepcial stuff to start working with bitcoins. At my opinion the main problem is to teach studets how to work with bitcoin.

melinda29

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

I save my bitcoin for my future because I believe in the potential of bitcoin. The plan I have for my bitcoin is I will convert it into our country's currency and will use it to buy goods that will give me passive income like buying a lot of stuff that will be expensive in the future.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

if you, as a student of college have some allowances left, you can save your money to cryptocurrency. just think it as a future savings.
instead buying games and some goods, buying crypto is not a bad choice to have a wealthier future.
For students bitcoin is more than a blessing as it is saving for them and it is future making for them, as I am student and I spend my spare time with bitcoin after joining campaign I am able to make money and help my family financially. I am able to afford all my expenses and support my friends to make money as well, bitcoin is holding my back because before bitcoin I was so weak financially that was having no source of income but now I am able to make my own money for my education and support my family as well.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

In the meantime of the running days of life leading, Bitcoin Mining Gets Popular on College Campuses for Its Free Electricity system services. College students are indeed curious about cryptocurrency with a few cases, they have been “mining” it themselves via specially built computers that compete to solve cryptographic puzzles and win prizes paid in Bitcoin. Students with means can "bounce back" from losses of their desire earning, By dabbling in risky schemes is a terrible idea for those students.

In the modern age of science Cryptocurrency mining, the process by which people use computing power to verify transactions on the blockchain, can be lucrative with the system of mining.

So it's happening more frequently on college campuses. Students mine worker who solve the complicated math problems called ‘proof of work’ to verify a transaction get a monetary cut of the transaction as a reward according to the calculation power consuming.

Nowadays College students are investing in bitcoin with financial aid money.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

Everyone has their own needs to spend money. If they are earned legally, let them spend what they want;). I have higher proprytets and the time of suds is long over. Now for me is an important family and I spend it on them.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

College students are perfect investors because they will buy a few for speculation and leave it until they graduate. It's unlikely they have much time to trade, and some are even secretly mining crypto in their dorms with free electricity.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Bitcoin is perfect for student. It helps student to have financial for their activities in school. It gives their needs and now they can easy to earn money.
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

I think that in colleges it is necessary to introduce subjects for in-depth study of crypto. I'm not talking about trading on the stock exchange, but improving the technology of blockchain, because this is our future!
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

I usually use my bitcoins for personal use and personal consumption. I don't usually use it for partying and gambling. As for my future plans, I'm planning to just buy alt coins and bitcoins and when it pays off, I'll buy myself a house and continue my investment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

Bitcoin is believed to be a lot of people as the next currency so everyone makes bitcoin for long-term investments, and for students it is a good opportunity to make the main lesson more ready to accept bitcoin.
Well it will be great if all college student all over the world will know bitcoin and will also know how to be profitable with bitcoin, and bitcoin can be a big help for college students so they have a chance to pay there own  tuition fee.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Considered

Activity: 504