Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
Djbeats

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

bitcoin can help the college student for their tuition and other expenses in school like their projects.
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Bitcoin help college students to their necessity like projects and activities. Because of bitcoin they have a source of income and it will help their needs.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Bitcoin is a relatively new currency. Therefore, the younger generation must know about this cryptocurrency and be able to use it.

i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I am currently studying in college now and it is my third year, aside from my part time job, I do bitcoin because I need that income for my tuition fee since I have lost my scholarship last year. My salaries are spent on my college and for my 2 siblings that are in high school. I also help my family through my earnings on bitcoin, not that much because I am just new so I give most of my earnings to my parents and once I graduated, I can save for myself.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

I think the college students that part of this forum and earn bitcoin use the money they earn in their school needs they find partime to support their studies so that they can help their parents too.and some of their earning baby they buy things that they want and no need to ask their parents to buy for them.
I am a college student who is trying to earn cryptos. I am doing this because I want to help my family by being able to support myself in my studies and expenses. Crypto earning had been a good method for me to earn money, support my needs and help my family at the same time. For now, this is a part-time job for me but I am thinking about going full-time since I have already witnessed how beneficial crypto earning could be. What we do here is not easy and I have to manage my time between my studies and keeping updated with the latest trends in cryptos. Sometimes I don't have time for sleeping anymore especially if have projects, examinations and then I also have to comply with the required posts. Even if I am having hard times, I still enjoy what I am doing here and I am very happy that crypto earning had been introduced to me.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

I mean everyone has a right to use crypto as they wish. And if youth spending it on entertainment - it's cool. BTC and young generation will grow together and who knows what will be in 10 years.
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

im totally employed at college Smiley but does't enough to my family Sad when my friend refer to me this campaign or earn more crypto. i really really like to get some of those crypto that you can sell in market Smiley
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

Probably it will work together college student and bitcoin while you are studying in college after your study with your free time you can work with bitcoin, your income in bitcoin it could help your studies such as paying tuition fee and your allowance everyday.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:26:24 AM

To answer your question on where to spen btc, I did from time to time on online goods, but to be honest I am still at a point on which I'd like to grow my coin investments since I recently do not have t much. But there aren't any exact businessplans yet..

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

I think the large part of cryptocurrency user specially bitcoiners are young people because they are more familiar with the use of new technology and work through internet. They have more time to explore in crypto world and it will surely help them for their needs like for example for their school fees and allowances.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 01:13:06 PM by changcloy

I am not a college student anymore ,I am a plain housewife I spend my coins paying my bills,buying our necessity and same as you I am also planning to have a business . I have so many plans that I want to reach and i knew by the help of bitcoin I can achieve it.
Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Actually, I am a college student. The only purpose on why did I join in this kind of forum is to have an additional income for me to not ask money from my parents. Instead, I can help them earn money and pay for my school expenses and for others expenses needed to spend. Except from giving money to my parents, I also save money for the future of our family and  for my own future. I never think that I will use my coins in gambling, partying, etc. because money is important specially in the future.

paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

University and college students nowadays participate in bitcoin a lot. Most of them are good at computer and electronic technology. Especially young people are bold, aspire to get rich, desire to change lives so they accept the risk. Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity for students to experience the dream of getting rich. My nephew is a sophomore but has a lot of assets in his hands thanks to investing in bitcoins.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Bitcoin only for adults and educated person. No for primary or secondary students. College and university students are involving themselves in bitcoin nowadays. So college and university students are appropriate for bitcoin.
Rhonda M. Powell

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

I think all college student know about bitcoin  
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Bitcoin is good thing that ever happen to a college student...because it help them support their studies, and other personal needs knowing how expensive studying is, it also lessen their parent's burden specially when they can't hardly pay for their tuition fee...college student are more updated, knowledgable and smart when comes to new technologies so it would be easy for them to learn about bitcoin

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

I'm using my coin to invest in a long-term, so I do some investment in the token, ethereum token that start ICO and still has a  new user of that token, and I start to invest in them with joining the ICO, after I join the ICO I start to wait until the token available in the market and wait until the price is hit my prediction. so half of my activity in crypto is just investing

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

I use coins to trade altcoin or bitcoin. Anything that can trade where I try to make some profit so I have savings for the future. It was the most important lesson of my life. Cool
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

Being student myself, I can relate to your dilemma. I try to spend as little as possible of my crypto portfolio on daily purchases. Because I have long term plans and I belive cryptocurrencies are still in their millennial years. When Bitcoin was at ATH, I started thinking about buying an apartment, but then it crashed before I had enough to buy one.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

I think everyone has different goals about their future, right now I have not thought about the coin I have in the future, I just do trading just to fill my spare time and make a profit and the money I can use to shop

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: