Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Am also a college student and am very happy that the crypto revolution is happening in my time where I have the opportunity to study crypto and understand it perfectly before leaving school and after my schooling I will go into full time crypto trading and bitcoin will be my first choice of investment because bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that is 100% decentralized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

About spending your bitcoin money to learn is the best future investment, because Bitcoin can be used for online payments and in real stores as well as conventional money hence Bitcoin Users have exclusive control over their money and bitcoin can not be lost ...
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think it depends. Students go to colleges or universities for what? To become professionals in certain areas. If they are successful at that and at the same time can spend their time doing crypto-business.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

since most American students prefer to spend loans received for tuition and living expenses to buy bitcoins in order to invest and at the expense of profits pay off to creditors. Lawyers who specialize in regulation of relations between students and creditors, emphasize that if the scale of investment of educational loans in the crypto currency will continue to grow, then the authorities can raise the issue of whether to provide such loans.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

bitcoin can be an education for the existing students with the technology provided and very sophisticated to make the students become curious that can make you produce knowledge and experience very much not only that he can also get a lot of profits.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

well you right about college students investing in cryptocurrency and lots of them usually use it for gambling and other things. notwithstanding there are those who invest in all kinds of business, buying properties and also developing themselves in terms of career. it all depends on the individual
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

cryptocurrency give everyone same opportunity, no exception. it is a good chance for college student to invest their money in every amount.
usually if you want to invest some project, you need large amount of money. but in crypto, you can invest with any.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

tats cool for them to know this crypto world and this can be their part time job and this crypto world is a great part of my life so it maybe a great for them too

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

someone knows and learns bitcoin, must have a purpose and personal needs that can be obtained with bitcoin for present and future needs.
so we are wrong if confused at this moment.

Moore_Charles

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

In the world today a lot of virtual currency investors, as well as bitcoin, are students in high schools, many of whom are very good at investing.
ficihch

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

I think that Bitcoin is a new business model. It doesn't need special skill to run this business. It doesn't need many time to run this business. It doesn't need big capital to run this business. I think that It's very suitable for the college students. They are energetic young man. They have spirit to develop. They can use their skill to run bitcoin business. They are fast learner so They can this business well. They can get faster success.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

Among bitcoin users, I believe the largest percentage of this was from college level community. In fact, a college level cousin of mine is the one who introduced me with bitcoin. College students nowadays are those people who were very persistent in fiding alternative ways on how they can earn money while studying, not just relying on their parents for their allowances. Lucky them that their generation is the time when bitcoin was very popular which also comes with the very hightech internet system.
mybtc1234

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:10:08 AM

Among bitcoin users, I believe the largest percentage of this was from college level community. In fact, a college level cousin of mine is the one who introduced me with bitcoin. College students nowadays are those people who were very persistent in fiding alternative ways on how they can earn money while studying, not just relying on their parents for their allowances. Lucky them that their generation is the time when bitcoin was very popular which also comes with the very hightech internet system.

More than 20 percent of college students use their financial aid money to invest in cryptocurrencies, according to new findings by The Student Loan Report, a website for student loan information.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

if in the future I will have a lot of coins, first I will make a ranch, then make a house, and last because I am a Muslim I want to hajj.I not want to waste this opportunity, so here's my chance to invest in a bitcoin crypto.
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

I believe Bitcoin okay a new era in the on line business world.. here u don't need capital to earn in btc to run busdiness and it's your choice of where you save it for,but for now I'm saving for my children's future like use it for their tuition fees.. those collage students are so lucky ciuse in the 1st place

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

I agree. Here in our country (Philippines), I think almost 40% of bitcoin users are college students. Most of them are using their bitcoin earnings to pay for their education and allowance.  I spend only a portion of my bitcoin earnings to pay for my bill and the rest will be on hold until bitcoin reached its peak again. I am planning to buy a house once my bitcoin holdings can afford it. I don't plan on paying the full amount yet, only a portion will do (downpayment).

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

A collage student bitcoin earning part time Income source.It is the greatest income source.The collage student Some time study & others time spent Play,Tv & mobile using.A student part time bitcoin earning for Some income Daily Expense.A student good time for bitcoin earning. A student is  bitcoin earning life changes.
They most collage student earning bitcoin. A good student not only study, They must be study & part time Income source.The collage best student must be study & others time part time income.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

I agree. Here in our country (Philippines), I think almost 40% of bitcoin users are college students. Most of them are using their bitcoin earnings to pay for their education and allowance.  I spend only a portion of my bitcoin earnings to pay for my bill and the rest will be on hold until bitcoin reached its peak again. I am planning to buy a house once my bitcoin holdings can afford it. I don't plan on paying the full amount yet, only a portion will do (downpayment).

I am a proud graduate in college which I have bitcoin on my own while I am studying. I'm just managing my time wisely and manageably which is I admit that it was a hard thing to manage. And so far I made it till I graduated so for now I am also planning to build my own house andput my own business as my starting pack for my future.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

I think that everyone should first of all recognize cryptocurrency as a means of reliable payment, and then there will be opportunities to use tokens everywhere. already opened a special store for any goods that can be purchased for cryptocurrency. for example, FlogMall.
Bitcoin for college students are good since it will be helpful for them in terms of payments. Bitcoin or any crypto is made for payments and also as currency. In simple words, when college students are engage in bitcoin they can now provide their own needs without disturbing their parents or without depending on parents.
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Bitcoin might be a big help for college students but only if they use it wisely and have interest on how to use or earn them. Bitcoin can be another way to earn extra allowance and might help college students purchase books and even help in projects they need to comply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: