Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
bikram967

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

The truth is, Cryptocurrencies and the ideas that they represent aren't accessible to the masses. WHY should grandpa joe put money into this technology? Cash is safer, and for some reason, when he asks a simple question like "what's a good currency to look into?” he gets hit with WAVES of 20-somethings who know fucking EVERYTHING there is to know about how investments and the economy works, reprimanding him for not DYORing, as if he knows what that means.

When people look at Crypto from the outside, it just looks like we’re celebrating “stocks for millenials”, especially when we run our mouths about lambos, HODLing, FUD, mooning, shilling, and people don’t understand that these coins are backed by companies who are building a PRODUCT and a means of purchasing goods and services. Who would want to be a part of a new trend that just seems like a bunch of cringey children patting each other’s dicks because we know some stupid inside lingo?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinhlam0011

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

this technology? Cash is safer, and for some reason, when he asks a simple question like "what's a good currency to look into?” he gets hit with WAVES of 20-somethings who know fucking EVERYTHING there is to know about how investments and the economy works, reprimanding him for not DYORing, as if he knows what that means.

When people look at Crypto from the outside, it just looks like we’re celebrating “stocks for millenials”, especially when we run our mouths about lambos, HODLing, FUD, mooning, shilling, and people don’t understand that these coins are backed by companies who are building a PRODUCT and a means of purchasing goods and services. Who would want to be a part of a new trend that just seems like a bunch of cringey children patting each other’s dicks because we know some stupid inside lingo?
Huyyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

A brief overview of the Blockchain project is that I found out that it was based on the official website of the project:
Crypto-Exchange: hierarchical arrangement and liquidity service
- Consultancy and technology services for the implementation of third party ICOs. New listing and market maker services to promote advanced token liquidity.
Secure and regulate the application of electronic money
- Fully compliant and transparent
- Extremely safe and non-custodial
- Reliable infrastructure
- Be self-assessing and choosing a digital currency
- Institutional ICO and token list: Public and transparent ico, clear roadmap, potential dev team
Catering to Retail and Institutional Investors:
- High performance matching
- Basic and advanced orders: Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and close the hole. Order canceled and expire.
- 24/7/365 Support: Dedicated, experienced staff, ready to meet some needs of customers
- periodic auction
- Prop & peer-to-peer lending
- Trading short and long term deposits
Extensive crypto exchange experience and blockchain protocols expertise:
- Pierre Noizat: Founder and CEO.
Pierre is the CEO of Paymium, a company he co-founded in 2011 as one of the world's first bitcoin dealers.
- PAYMIUM: Europe's first Bitcoin trading floor, serving the community since 2011, has a variety of factors:
+ Pioneer
+ Experience
+ Reliable
+ Clear backup
+ Profitable
+ Focused
pihu123

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:00 PM

I loved the idea and thinking of the people, I hope your project will bring a new revolution in the world of virtual currency in the coming days, I believe that people will take this project to a new height, your Project is great, this is a very good project
nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

An excellent project with a team of excellent professionals, this project will create a new turning point in electronic money transactions. From now on, we can safely carry out transactions safely and conveniently. I personally consider this project very high and I think you read this article too. Follow up and support them.
odisha123

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Blockchain.io  comes with a specific objective i. e. to adopt  value based internet as technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.By identifying the key factor of the current issue which is the need of the hour no doubt the project will be able to achieve its goal.

Zanthar

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Hello, I discovered the project recently and made some research as usual in order to understand it as well as I can. This is all clear now : this is the project I was waiting for since a long time !

I totally agree with the team's vision : "too many cryptoasset trading platforms are centralized, which might seem to negate the purpose of a decentralized form of money".

It's not necessary to involve a third-party everytimes but do we have a choice ? Of course not !
If some benefits in using it are real, decentralized exchanges imply a greater security with a total control of the founds !

"The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !

More than that, we are talking of an European exchange with reliable infrastructure and select digital currencies. I'm french so it’s a very important detail for me.

For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too.

Good luck team !
Tinku Singh

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

We accept contents published on most editorial platforms such as Steemit, Bitcointalk, Medium, LinkedIn, Naver, and most Blog providers...

- You need to have at least 250 followers on you social media combined (Twitter, Facebook, Medium...)

- You may be eligible for a bonus if your article has high views, upvotes, or likes

- Your article must be at least 300 words and needs to stay online at least until October 1, 2018.

- Your content must be well-written, informative and must focus on Blockchain.io services. Its quality will be reviewed by our team for qualification.
Nadin14

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

In our time, the topic of cryptocurrencies is very popular and relevant.So I think that the project will be a success.Blockchain.io as a leading exchange on the Internet of values will allow users to trade across all value networks.
pushdrive812

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

This is an excellent project, which brings great benefits to society and the main thing is that it is aimed at the development of all of us. I have long been following the various ICOs projects, and this project is one of the few that you should pay close attention to! I wish good luck to the development team. I believe in them and their wonderful idea!
dxuyen

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

hi admin , the quest " join our Telegram group" link is wrong?
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Blockchain.io is a Paymium.com product (one of the best bitcoin exchange in the world). Being a gateway to internet of value, it focuses on building a cross platform decentralized cryptoexchange. As we move toward the crypto world, it is expected for the rise of lot of crypto currency. Putting in a place certain functionalities that will assist in the stress less deployment of crypto currencies. These  functionalities include, comprehensive planning of ICO and facilitating the services up to the Blockchain.io exchange listing, token liquidity(being easily convertible to cash without losing it value), decentralized settlements and several others. Security and transparency is a vital facet that would be considered in system.

Blockchain.io platform will serves as bridge between blockchains powered by Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptographic protocols. Miners will solve sophisticated puzzle in order to validate transaction. All these activities will be iterative. Provision will be made for crypto currencies to be traded against fiat money.

The project has great potentials and also has real life use cases. I am convinced the project will be widely adopted due to it problem solving nature. Besides, the project is being pursued by individual whose are experts in their respective field. Having developed a similar system (i.e. Paymium) indicates the project is already a success.

icoinvesting

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!
Lucanu212

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Greetings...

Much obliged to you for this exceptionally fascinating post and your energizing undertaking.

It must be said that cryptographic forms of money are another kind of Financial instrument that can be at some point misdirecting for new speculators. I trust that the genuine inquiry, with respect to any interest in a Financial item, is "what is the hidden resource made for" or "what is the real offer of this organization". On account of Blockchain.io, we have a genuine vision, a solid pioneer (entrenched in the crypto-world) and also a genuine group of experts, and the Financial quality to help such an undertaking. Blockhain.io offers new types of monetary liquidity to organizations that need to fund-raise for their startup venture. Toward the day's end, we are discussing genuine esteem creation (as new businesses make items, administrations and employments). This is the most essential factor that influence me to trust that this organization is totally feasible, contrasted with different organizations that may offer, at a first look a comparative incentive, yet are truth be told, just in light of hypothesis (as no genuine administration or items are connected to it).

In the following future, I trust that a huge piece of these cryptographic forms of money , will vanish because of this absence of genuine utility, which isn't the situation of Blockchain.io.

Much appreciated!
FlorinIasi

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

A great opportunity to invest and a great project for the future of crypto. Easy tasks and a great team with so much experience.  I like their vision. : it is a combination of secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and fully transparency ! And something very important : it will be an European exchange for good !
My hope is that it will be more than 20000 in the end. Good luck team !
Jockarlos

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

I do love the Idea of having a Decentralized Exchanges system. I could have his good and bad but in over all I think that Decentralized Exchanges are the future of trading. To do a peer to peer exchange with no intermediary. DEXs are still in their very infancy. They are not as user-friendly as regular exchanges. They do not offer as many functionalities, nor do they offer the same liquidity. But they do offer a level of security and transparency without comparison .

People that now are invested in that are the ones that are going to have the expertise to solve and optimize the system for real-life usage when to time is right for Decentralized Exchanges to emerge victorious and it would be great to be part of one of them from the beginning.

I believe that Blockchain.io can potentially be one of the top exchanges out there. No only because of the Decentralized Exchanges system but because its actually designed to be and ecosystem that allows the user to manage cryptocurrency for a real life usage.

And like they say: The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.

We cannot ask for more right now.
cryptorana786

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

The concept is great and what you want to achieve with your project is huge indeed. The team is solid and whitepaper is thorough
vicuong1995

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:56:39 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time. Wish you success and develop more cryptocurrency
saugatniraula

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:57:50 PM

I liked your idea and concept! I believe in your project and wish good luck to the team..A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!Join the next successful project  blockchain.io
zmeh13

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: