Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
harishcrypto79

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

Blockchain.io is a very positive, promising and great project. Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walabewala

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:26:18 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 02:49:29 AM by walabewala

Great project with an amazing team. Can't wait for the official launch. Highlights to note about this project include
1. An European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors.
2. On June 6 2018 their filing was accepted and they are now registered with the SEC.
3. Pierre Noizat-Founder & CEO of a company he co-founded in 2011
4. and many more. check out the website at https://blockchain.io/
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:28:10 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 02:40:32 AM by collins3

A project with a blockchain 2.0 technology, project developed in 2013, I claim this is a great project with a reliable DEV team, the project will soon reach the moon when there is a large community support you.
Good luck and thanks for your airdrop!
danhtata

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:31 AM

As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds
JunAizawAA

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

The worldwide digital currency advertise began 2018 with a blast, hitting a record high of $700 billion in showcase capitalization. All signs point toward an inexorably expansive digital currency trade advertise as new crypto brokers keep on joining trades.

In light of this present, how about we investigate the systems of digital currency trade. In doing as such, I'll address the essential contrasts between the remote trade showcase (forex) and cryptographic money trades, so newcomers to crypto exchanging can realize what's in store.

What are the benefits? Fiat and digital currency are both thought about cash. Both can be utilized to buy products and ventures and exchange esteem, both are viewed as just in the same class as the particular frameworks that back them, and, obviously, both can be exchanged on trades.

With contrasts in value, volume and relationship, newcomers to crypto exchange ought to over all training persistence, which can as a matter of fact be testing given that digital currency is traded day in and day out while forex just exchanges 24 hours every day between 5 p.m. EST on Sunday to 4 p.m. EST on Friday. In case you're new to forex, you'll have a few things to learn, and in case you're comfortable with forex, you may need to unlearn a few things. The key is to approach the cryptographic money trade advertise understanding that while it bears a significant number of similar attributes of forex, it is a cash trade in its own particular right.
ncthanh193

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

With me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome. The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team
nguyenngan

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:54 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading? There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts. Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish. Kiss Kiss
nguyenvannam2095

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development?
Loriano

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:56:00 AM

I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
longdn

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:04:11 AM

As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds
Kaifukudrops

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:07:16 AM

Great project with an amazing team. Can't wait for the official launch. Highlights to note about this project include
1. An European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors.
2. On June 6 2018 their filing was accepted and they are now registered with the SEC.
3. Pierre Noizat-Founder & CEO of a company he co-founded in 2011
4. and many more. check out the website at https://blockchain.io/

Point 3 is hilarious. He is a founder and CEO of a company he co-founded? You don't say! hahaha

More serious I can see this project growing big. It receives good ratings and a sec regulated exchange should be goot to go. The big question will be if it can compete with decentalized exchanges that are looking to grow more in popularity this year. We will see but I see this project growing strong
BTC224

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.

I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.
himlal@718

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Great project.thank you very much
ygjonnaboys

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io.
Initially internet competed with the traditional media for spaces and relevance but that was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, now traditional media is struggling and crying desperately for survival because it is almost extinct due to it limitations. Now its bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies struggling having a lot of not so good moments, being doubted by skeptics while enthusiasts are forced to be cautious has government regulations and others cause a lot of volatility, but like the internet this is the future. And we are in it already, the markets of the past and the currency of the moment will soom give way to the future. Welcome blockchain.io the truly decenteralized market that fulfils the desire of freedom and democracy giving power to each person to decide for himself. Now when the future of markets and currencies come, I will be there with blockchain.io showing the way and reaping the benefits. I love the idea as it becomes clearer to me. Now it is the time of value from the internet for all
Sanza1610

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds
paladin1996

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

Hi there, I found some bug/errors in gleam for this token. So basically telegram group and channel link isn't showing correctly, the message is: 404 error..  For few bounty/airdrop hunter it might be will make them confused, so please fix it....
this is very interesting project . I liked the way they are airdropping the tokens. they worked a lot as we can see in their twitter account.I wish it could touch the moon.Whoa, this is a really cool contest!Just signed up to the contest!his contest is really awesome. Hope I win this this.the way to the success.
please let me win. Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. The project has a great team with Pierre Noizat, CEO of Paymium, Europe's first Bitcoin exchange.The project will be good because contrary to paymium it will accept other crypto currency like :"Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted." With a lot of exchanges having bugs are poor customer support an exchange with is truly ran like a professional business focussing on satifying their customers, there is room for a project like this!I wish the team the best on their journey to reach their goals and I will keep an eye on progress made! I love your project very much, it brings a new step in the current 4.0, serving the needs of high technology users in a perfect and perfect way. In the future, try to go along with it and develop your mentality, you will do.
VirtualSets

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

The button for telegram does not work in your bounty program. Here is wondering what is the right one?
Yomexco

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

This Company-Blockhain.io ,offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io.
Initially internet competed with the traditional media for spaces and relevance but that was 20 years ago, a lot has changed since then, now traditional media is struggling and crying desperately for survival because it is almost extinct due to it limitations. Now its bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies struggling having a lot of not so good moments, being doubted by skeptics while enthusiasts are forced to be cautious has government regulations and others cause a lot of volatility, but like the internet this is the future. And we are in it already, the markets of the past and the currency of the moment will soom give way to the future. Welcome blockchain.io the truly decenteralized market that fulfils the desire of freedom and democracy giving power to each person to decide for himself. Now when the future of markets and currencies come, I will be there with blockchain.io showing the way and reaping the benefits. I love the idea as it becomes clearer to me. What a great project
SimmiTry212

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:38:43 AM

Similarly as the Internet re-imagined worldwide correspondence, Bitcoin and different digital forms of money are currently reexamining cash and esteem exchanges.

Before Bitcoin, cash was characterized by State sway over a domain. From this point forward, any network can mint its own cash in type of a cryptographic money or computerized token and begin exchanging with no focal managing specialist.

In 2017 alone, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) raised around $5 billion. Each venture was financed by a network of token holders who turned into its diplomats. There are currently effectively a huge number of token holders.

Bitcoins and advanced tokens resemble better, more brilliant money. They are programmable cash. Quickly fluid, inconclusively distinct, and in a split second transferable, they can be customized to address the issues of specific resources, rights, merchandise, or benefits or of particular networks.

In the coming years, we will see a huge number of digital forms of money being sent. New cryptographic advancements and installment applications will enable us to execute in every one of these monetary standards, with the customary "fiat" monetary forms holding their part as value stays/file monetary standards.
apz04

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.

I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: