Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321651 times)
kowal23455

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

It's have a lot of opportunities! Good luck.
Adenike

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

Love  to thank you for the nice possibilitiy of participating the airdrop. It is a good thing to become familiar with new projects you would otherwise not know in the first place. Well usually i like to buy an sell tokens like other altcoins in general. Wheras i also like the idea of blockchain.io. New technologiens an techniques like blockchain io are alsways good because there is a lot of deversivemant in the new cryptocurrency environment. The more the better because the strongest will survive the battle for the public. Blockchain technologie is the future and very important also get to knowsn by politicians and institutions. Ok, it has advantages and disadvantages but let us say again -  blockchain is the future and it is important to jump on this train even if the big mass of people are not so familiar with it – so far. To sum up be part of that revolution – not just evolution and join blockchain.io. the possibility of joining without paying in the first place by joining the airdrop ist fantastic. Thank you again for that amazing possibility. Hopefully blockcaion io becomes a big marketplace for good tokens. Let me also have a hint. BTCP is a coin with bis potential. So list it and everyone will win- a so calles win win win situation  Grin
vksnik

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Over the past few years, the blockchain industry has grown from a small but bold idea to multi-billion volumes. This technology has not only changed the economic environment, but also defined new approaches to the management of companies. Perhaps in the near future it will penetrate into our daily lives, radically changing the usual things for us. Blockchain is a modern technology of recording and storing information, working on the principle of a distributed database: information is copied and stored not on a centralized server, but on multi-million users ' computers that are part of the blockchain system.

This technology was created in 2009, together with bitcoin cryptocurrency. Its Creator is considered to be Satoshi Nakamoto, to reveal the identity of which so far no one has succeeded.

Now the blockchain is mainly used for transfer of crypto. The technology provides full transparency and high transaction speed. The whole process of transfer takes a few minutes and costs ten times cheaper than a Bank. If you store money and information in the blockchain, the records will never be lost or tampered with.Blockchain technology is a new approach to data storage, which allows opening new horizons not only for foreign business, but also for Russian companies. Today, on the basis of this technology, Sberbank and Aeroflot are preparing to launch a smart document management system, which indicates its prospects for active development in Russia.
JheisonJoseF

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

good morning. a cordial greeting for all. I feel lucky
by participating in this project. and that you in turn help the
community to prosper. since the project came to my ear
about blockchain. I felt interested and started to inquire about him.
So far, there is little that I have been able to read about him. not them
I would know if it is everything. but with what I've read
participate in this project. I would like sabersi is at your reach
reveal more information about all the main participants
about the project. At the same time I wanted to emphasize that I am following
on social networks. since through them we can
communicate much more and be attentive to any information.
I would like to know about the future that has prosnoticated this
start since in her it is that we thought to invest us as
community. So far I've been aware of one thing that
companies do not show as much publicity as you do, and that's
very good point in your favor as a company. I have nothing left but
tell him, just that I hope this is an excellent project and that it comes out
ahead as we all hope. it will be another opportunity
have a nice day.
kkndkill

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

It is good.I wish it be sucess.
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Dalag

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

Blockchain.io is an interesting project with a strong team. The idea of the project is very promising, and the sphere in which it is developing is constantly moving forward! When the project is implemented, the work of traders will be much easier, new opportunities in trading, auctions and other tools will open up. A project with great potential. I think the project will be interesting for potential investors who are looking for reliability, stability and confidence in the future!
Abdan_Marzuki

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

very impressive, but it would be nice if blockchain security is enhanced again, thank you
btcmhmt

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

This is absolutely great bounty. Blockchain.io will be the starting point of every ICO. Instead of browsing on forums, discords, reddits or ICO ranking websites, the users will now know the single place to look for new ICOs. And from that single place they will be able to do everything they want regarding the available projects. They can invest and trade their favorite coins using this top-notch reliable and secure platform. What can i say more is i wish i could earn many points so that i can get an award too. I find the idea or concept of the Internet of Value amazing. Maybe the time has come to reevaluate our basis of what it means to be valuable and the way we are trading values. The traditional ways of doing these things are already broken and not anymore serving well the majority of the people most especially those who are being left behind by the traditional financial system. It's about time we go for something new and innovative...as shown to us by Blockchain.io. I am then hoping that the team behind Blockchain.io will be doing everything they can to make this project a smash success and if they need anything they can always tap people who have the knowledge and do share the same enthusiasm as they have for the project.
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

There is very big hype around this project and I feel like it will give high enough ROI in this bear market. How they were able to secure Blockchain.io domain name is a marvel.

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
remaroh14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

hello dear friends of blockchain and gremiun is a pleasure to greet you and thank you for the affiliation and incorporation of this work system by exposing my development goals and to develop with you the activation of ideas proposals and consolidate them in order to strengthen the extensions advertising information bitcoin and ethereum to increase and strengthen each day this virtual system of work .. I am happy to be present at the gremiun and porder observe the expectations of this work and blockchain project

working together it is possible to develop the related projects of this virtual market together with social networks .. these are my expectations that every day we work more in the way of the bitcoin market success for the benefit of all and consolidate more projects to future.

It seems important to me that the project in common in Asia is given a better future of this system of work, carrying out the capacities of each of the associates of the blockchain team to try to intersperse ideas that involve good intercanse sites and market extrategies of this work system ..

and to be able to count on the best technology for this community and to strengthen each day more this system of work that good to count on you. and that they included me to be able to work with the common goal. of all the participants that develop in this work project. thanks in advance I hope for the certainty of being able to continue working on future projects that generate the benefit of all thanks to this server .....
talaxy

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

There are around 1600 coins out so far and still a dozens of ICO are on the way coming. Each of them has some vision and try to solve some problems. A lot do not need blockchain system actually and can be solved without using blockchain. But this project right here aims exactly to the needs of the people as a community and uses even the blockchain as it brand name. This alone is already huge and a big advantage. Just imagine for big investors who have no idea but want to invest. They will just choose without thinking just because the name of this company carrys blockchain.io. Regulations and transparency are important. So, the internet of value, how this enterprise is advertising plays a huge role in this upcoming new blockchain technology age. One of the biggest role will always be the security. Luckyly, they offer great a reliable structure and an ultra secure (encrypted cold storage) way to keep coins and even trades on exchanges safe. Probably they will let Quantstamp audit their protocol or work with own security protocols. The only thing missing for me is, that there is no introductory video on the homepage or youtube channel of blockchain.io . This would be great for beginner's to get an  idea what it is about.
ContrerasGutierrez153

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

greetings to you I hope you are well, I would like to thank you for this opportunity
who have given us the opportunity to participate in this interesting project, such as blockchain.
At the same time, we thank Ethereun, which allows small businesses to get ahead. and so
same give the opportunity to the community to move forward. as you all know this is the furo
of the current life, all of us are already investigated every day more to know much more. from my
part of me I like being investigated in the projects that small companies take out, since there are
many that are good. and as you can see this project on my part I really like it
I've been working with a lot of publicity, and as we all know, advertising is
the one that makes a company go ahead. from me the only thing that I even want to ask is
that through social networks keep us abreast of everything, we can support them
in anything new that we are promoting or to help the project as such. without more
nothing to say, I say goodbye. and remember until today I really like the project that provides a lot
and that I have not read much goodbye to have a good day.
Robinj

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. It is nice project in the world!
alexwang91

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Very solid team, strong academic and blockchain backgrounds.
LIke it
Maxven

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Good project. Good blockchain
PUTRA RAMBAH

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:37:09 PM

GOOD PROJEKS
IM JOIN
TELEGRAM ID :@putrarambah
TWITER ID :@PUTRA68245979
YOUTUBE LINK:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpinlexLx5IgGWwTOajfIng?view_as=subscriber
ADRESS: 0x74B9f1d9F994d561c238db9261De93eE95362889

THANKS YOU
DeixonJose

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are well. it seems
good project to which we are joining us as a community.
This network of work has an unexpected future, since
demonstrated a lot more than any other company, that's good
from my point of view. e determined according to what i read
that the good is to come. blockckain will not be like other
companies that promises to comunides and do not finish cumpllinedo
the promised. we as a user can realize
simple view with the movement they have thanks to networks
sociale that is great. we can see the interest that this
generating the project only with the movement of the networks and
if we inquire more for example, the blockckain publications
before the project who has been following everything could be given
of gutter the good result that will generate what if
I would like to know or give my opinion in case I have a good website
of exchange for better opportunity to everything what if I
it's like you see a promising future for the project
blockckain I hope you have a happy afternoon, until another
opportunity.
mario4yordano

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

good afternoon, receive a cordial. waiting for all the communities to be well. I am happy that these companies are emerging and growing providing new opportunities to the Ethereum community as they are always welcome to the new projects helping new people to integrate into this community. I recommend keeping the community informed of all the events that take place with this company. to strengthen the interaction among the members of the community. blockchain will make the network of the future that will allow the community to be faster and more reliable to the possibilities of payments. our goal as a community. It is also to collaborate and help the system as such. I am totally at ease with this technology offered by ethereum. as they allow us new opportunities and work inversions.

It is interesting how good information makes us grow as companies and this work system where the employees are an important role for this work system and carry out our objectives of participants in the same company and develop in social networks and increase the solid projects of the same . I say goodbye saying that I am grateful with the gremiun of this project and blockchain thank you ...
impresario

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

I think it will be the best project in the history of blockchain. After all, blockchain is the future in the history of mankind and civilization.
Your project seems very interesting to me, thanks for that. a project with such development team like you is incredible, I like the practical application and you are one of them. I know you through the airdrop program. a great experience and I will try to bring this information to all of my friends.
More such projects for the common people. And then we will have an order in all branches of everyday life, nobody will encroach on someone's property. And the owners of your tokens will never need a material shortage, will not think how to earn a penny to ensure stable life for themselves and their family. Perhaps these tokens will go to children and grandchildren by inheritance, because they can generate income and we can receive dividends every year. Currently, blockchain is at the earliest stage of development. Gradually, it will also change and integrate into all spheres of the economy of mankind. Everything from the smallest to the most global in human life will be on the blockchain. Even space exploration will be on the blockchain. Perhaps with the help of the blockchain, humanity will study other planets of our universe and reach them will not be difficult and time. With the help of blockchain, I think the level of catastrophes and accidents will decrease by a lot. I hope for your project, promote it for the benefit of mankind!!!
xaker219

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production block chain platform in the world, we are using new technology to build a radically better financial system. ... “Blockchain is the early leader... They are actually making the entire ecosystem.” We're living in a digital world, i think this is good poject!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: