Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321679 times)
gonzalezvpc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

The Blockchain.io is a excellent manner to participate into new scheme of descentralyzed finnancial world, It is a new and disruptive form to obtain profitability opportunity for everibody, I thing that many people will be joining in the near future.
Sharmadeepika

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Nice project.
Seems promising too.happy to being a part of it.n Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.
James0072018

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Blockchain.io is the Best. Love this Project
jogesh111

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

great team working on the great project it will be a great project in crypto world for now enjoying participating in the airdrop looking forward to the project
elnono60

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:26:25 PM

As far as I know, it could be one of the best suprise ever in the field of technologie and blockchain project
Syed099

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

I am glad to join your channel and project . I really appreciate your work and project. we all need this technology . And you are serve for us . I am waiting this project . This project is too much promising and i want and have to invest this project nice team work keep it up and best of luck.
blocker

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Is a great project and it has great potential for development.
I Believe in this project and to the team, they are seriously taking every steps to make it a successful.
There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.
leot211

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems.[33] A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.[34][35]

you guys are amazinnfggggggggggg
Faisalbitcoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

Seems to be Amazing project! I advise everyone to participate in it! I enjoy watching the news! Congrats your team and thanks for your airdrop. I participate myself and recommend to my friends too. Your team, advisory board, work process is quite complete and makes me feel secure to participate in your project.
A great investment project! New opportunities for people, new technologies. The ability to choose the best conditions is a very important aspect. You can safely trade and manage your assets. We have already made our choice! Good luck! I am sure that everything will turn out!
Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance. I’d like to do some more research on the concept of “Internet of Value” but I am very interested and will be investing a bit of my portfolio into this project.

AngelMeso

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:21:55 PM

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions, I have been trading cryptocurrencies for the last year or so and something that I see that most of the exchanges are missing is the ability to place an stop loss (SL) order together with take profit (TP) orders, in most of the exchanges you have to choose to either place the SL for 100% of the position or place the TP for whatever profit your aiming to, I see you talk about advanced trading features so I must ask, will you allow the possibility to place SL and TP orders for 100% of the position simultaneously?
My next question is regarding the cold storage service that you will offer, how will you implement that? It will be a kind of vault? Will it be available for all cryptocurrencies in the exchange or just for some of them?
Now a few comments regarding your project characteristics:
-   I love the market making service that you offer for ICO’s, I think it is one of the key factors that differentiate a good ICO from a mediocre one
-   Paymium security statistics are impressive, no hacks since 2013, that gives me as investor a lot of confidence
Last but not least, I just subscribed to your whitelist, very excited abut the success of this project
RAYJOHN

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

cool group!! sounds fun!
Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

Essential Features

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

• The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
  • Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

• A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures.
  • A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations.
  • Other in-house security processes and technological features.
  • Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
  • Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
  • Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.

Fully Compliant & Transparent

• Exhaustive accounting records are audited by independent professional auditors to ensure the integrity of the trading platform.
  • The exchange aims to comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
  • Customer balances on the liability side must match exactly the inventory of coins held by the exchange. Blockchain.io aims to perform such balance check and to publish its cryptographic proof at every block interval.

Reliable Infrastructure

• Minimal downtime, typically restricted to server maintenance, application upgrades, or database migration.
  • Resilience under high volume, heavy traffic conditions, or DDoS attacks.
  • No technical debt: exchanges that quickly add new altcoins or new features without proper testing or careful software design accumulate technical debt by taking shortcuts. Technical debt translates into applications that are harder to maintain and prone to 
bugs and security holes.
  • Blockchain.io will attract high volume traders with specific features such as a FIX 
API and a borrowing facility, but also with the high level of availability of the trading 
platform.
  • Processing capacity in the first phase will be of up to 2 million orders per day.

Select Digital Currencies

• Cryptocurrencies will be listed on the trading platform following a strict vetting process (sustainability, technical, and deep protocol review) by our team of blockchain experts. 

• Regular updates and publications will inform platform stakeholders and the community through altcoin technical reviews and financial analyses.

ICO Execution & Token Listing

• Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
  • Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
In addition, Blockchain.io will create Token liquidity through:
  • Market making using Blockchain.io’s inventory
  • Incentive program for Paymium users.

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security and compliance.

Paymium, the company behind Blockchain.io

Relationship between the two platforms

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020.

C-Level Team

Advisors

Token Use

Token Emission

Roadmap

If you want to know more about our Token Sale visit blockchain.io and sign up for the Token Sale Whitelist

Princeugo

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

After studying your project on your site, I am very proud that this is a project made in France! but thrills of jokes !!! your project stands out from the other platforms of exchanges because you have a complete accompaniment on ICO sorted with care and professionalism: this allows its projects to have a liquidity quickly at the time of the emission of the tokens !!! Then, a possibility of loans between users, increased security and customer service reachable 24/24!
And finally you partnership with paymium will allow a quick exchange between crypto assets and fiat !!! I support your project and congratulations!
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:56:19 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 09:07:07 PM by munareal

Great project with a good team that has a sound experience in crypto transactions and market with their project Paymiumthe first European fiat/ bitcoin exchange. Blockchain.io aims to solve issues in cryptocurrencies exchange sector. I believe this project will be acceptable by serious crypto traders

konglk

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop,i love you!
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

I visited your site and was impressed with the C-Level Team and Advisors of the project.
I also read the OP and more than 200 pages in this ANN, so I have a pretty clear understanding of the issues and there is nothing more to ask (if I think about a question in the future I will ask again. ).
Your project and partner are wonderful in my opinion, and I decided to sign up for the whitelist.
Wish the project a great success!
Best regards.
Abdan_Marzuki

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

Nice Project.
This is an excellent project, which brings great benefits to society and the main thing is that it is aimed at the development of all of us. I have long been following the various ICOs projects, and this project is one of the few that you should pay close attention to! I wish good luck to the development team. I believe in them and their wonderful idea!
Bkelly234

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:18:14 AM

Hello...
This is a very realistic project you guys have here. With this project, you will be creating a safe haven for transparency, trustworthiness and rest of mind for investors and as well as Crypto enthusiast in the Crypto ecosystem. With lots of tokens and ICOs flying here and there, your project indeed will help in actually knowing the most secured and genuine ones one can invest in. This project will blow the roofs off in the Crypto ecosystem in the nearest future. Having said all these, with the incessant hacks going on in the internet, what are your strong measures you guys are putting up to curb this internet menace? Your projects looks very professional and if you guys can actually live u to expectation as you claim, then I believe investors, Crypto enthusiast and indeed the internet real users are in for a roller coaster and good value for their money. Also I hope you have a very formidable team because that will add more credence to your project.
Bimsey

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

Blockchain is going places. The project has a great CEO,CTO and a great team. I am proud to be part of this project. Some info about this project is below.
A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively. A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests. The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol. This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems. A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.
pegos

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

long live and prosperoty!
Marshalino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

Awesome project...looking up to the launched
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: